Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez (1286 Views)

"Chelsea's Hazard ‘almost Signed For Tottenham'" - Harry Redknapp / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Florentino Perez :" I wanted Zlatan Ibrahimovic very badly while he was playing at Paris Saint-Germain. At that time, I think he was at the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo, so I wanted that combination to stop FC Barcelona dominance in La liga,, but as the negotiations were happening between us we realized that Zlatan Ibrahimovic combine very well with money in his pocket, than he can combine with his teammates in the field . He wanted twice what Cristiano was getting. It's like he was the one who wanted to sign me to play for him, more than I was the one who wanted to sign him to come to Madrid . He was telling me what to do in those negotiations. I said okay, bye sir.. Such a bully "

⚽™️
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://cityvibes.net/florentino-perez-opens-up-on-why-he-didnt-sign-zlatan-ibrahimovic/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwik94j_k5H0AhXS1qQKHfwTBPIQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0VfaU_-9X0Ss5vRdzDxJt4

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by 3LACK: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ibra would have achieved so much more if he could have lowered his pride, because he was truly at Cr7s level at Psg. But now Ronaldo seems so far from him.

But anyways Ibra will always be Ibra, An unforgettable personality in our generations football

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by Pierocash(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
That young man called Ibra is the most arrogant ,and proud player I have ever seen. He rates himself bigger than anyone else,and yet achieved nothing.

Robert Lewandowski,Mo Salah, even Mbappe are far way ahead of that arrogant dude.

Comparing CR7, and Messi with that guy is an insult on Messi and Ronaldo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by decatalyst(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Florentino Perez :"but as the negotiations were happening between us we realized that Zlatan Ibrahimovic combine very well with money in his pocket, than he can combine with his teammates in the field."
⚽™️

This fat cheek sabi throw subtle jibes grin

Kuku say you no get the money to have them both in your club, then and even now!

Those replying to my comments can't read and understand, I guess. Who wants to have the wage bill of Ronaldo, the other big boys in that team then and still acquire Ibrahimovic with wage bill double that of Ronaldo?

Let's not even talk about the management of ego.

Ibra would have distorted the team...Ramos would have been dazed by Ibra in training and on the pitch grin grin

They would probably still be chasing LA Decima by now.
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
decatalyst:
[b][/b]

Kuku say you no get the money to have them both in your club, then and even now!
Real madrid no get the money?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by Maxymilliano(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
But he ended up at Nou Camp instead where he played second fiddle to Lionel Messi and got pushed out after few seasons cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by yuping(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
The Ibracadabra way, I just dey love this guy more and more.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by tillaman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ibro the latest

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by mummyson26(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
decatalyst:
[b][/b]

A team that once have all the best players in their club
Dis picture say it all

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by complexBoss12: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
lol
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But he ended up at Nou Camp instead where he played second fiddle to Lionel Messi and got pushed out after few seasons cool
Oga try and read well he wanted to signed him why he was at Paris not inter Milan and IBRA spent just a season at Barcelona which he scored just 16 goals

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by decatalyst(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
mummyson26:

A team that once have all the best players in their club
Dis picture say it all

You said "once" And Ronaldo wasn't even here yet.

Don't take the point out of context and period.
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by paulolee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
u cnt sign ibra..its ibra dt signs u instead..
I remember wen dis gee come barca . pep tire for am n start to de regret why e sign am

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by ominilongest(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
IBRA my man, the scorpion king no dey fear any league even at 40 baba still dey bang in goals
Messi
Cr7
Ibrahimovic
in that order pls cool
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2021
3LACK:
Ibra would have achieved so much more if he could have lowered his pride, because he was truly at Cr7s level at Psg. But now Ronaldo seems so far from him.

But anyways Ibra will always be Ibra, An unforgettable personality in our generations football
cr7 level at psg grin when he was at laliga he wasn't at cr7 level? Have u compare both leagues?
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by 3LACK: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
cr7 level at psg grin when he was at laliga he wasn't at cr7 level? Have u compare both leagues?
LOL i get what you are saying but sometimes its sometimes about coaching bruh, he had issues with Guardiola who was Barca's coach not that he wasn't good, just like how kaka had issues with Mourinho and Bale with Zidane. Anyways Zlatan's potential was fully revealed at PSG.
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
3LACK:
LOL i get what you are saying but sometimes its sometimes about coaching bruh, he had issues with Guardiola who was Barca's coach not that he wasn't good, just like how kaka had issues with Mourinho and Bale with Zidane. Anyways Zlatan's potential was fully revealed at PSG.
is potential was reveal at inter millan not PSG.
Was Memphis delay potential not reveal at Lyon?
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by 3LACK: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
is potential was reveal at inter millan not PSG.
Was Memphis delay potential not reveal at Lyon?
Dummy, go and check Zlatans stats per club, he even has a better record in Ac Milan than inter.

Secondly its clear you have an issue with comprehension, read what i wrote again...What brings about Memphis at lyon, I'm talking bout caoch influence and you're talking about Memphis at lyon...not to even talk of the insult it is to talk about Memphis when we discuss Zlatan
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
3LACK:
Dummy, go and check Zlatans stats per club, he even has a better record in Ac Milan than inter.

Secondly its clear you have an issue with comprehension, read what i wrote again...What brings about Memphis at lyon, I'm talking bout caoch influence and you're talking about Memphis at lyon...not to even talk of the insult it is to talk about Memphis when we discuss Zlatan
u are the dummy here if u understand English perfectly ur brain would be told u I use Memphis to counter the easy ligue u said IBRA shines .
At ac Milan did he won d golden booth? At inter Millan he won 3 golden booth n 3 serial tittles
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by 3LACK: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
u are the dummy here if u understand English perfectly ur brain would be told u I use Memphis to counter the easy ligue u said IBRA shines .
At ac Milan did he won d golden booth? At inter Millan he won 3 golden booth n 3 serial tittles
grin Mr English, You already have both grammer and vocabulary issues. Thats okay for you
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by Silentgroper(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pierocash:
That young man called Ibra is the most arrogant ,and proud player I have ever seen. He rates himself bigger than anyone else,and yet achieved nothing.

Robert Lewandowski,Mo Salah, even Mbappe are far way ahead of that arrogant dude.

Comparing CR7, and Messi with that guy is an insult on Messi and Ronaldo
So balotelli dey learn work 4 where ibra dey?
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by kenzysmith: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
3LACK:
grin Mr English, You already have both grammer and vocabulary issues. Thats okay for you
when u ve nothing to say this is what u spew out as usual
Re: Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez by wishful088: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? / Thierry Henry: Why Do You Think He Stayed. / Chelsea Agrees Fee For Kalou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.