Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,577 members, 7,917,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus (1836 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls don't ever buy this phone,it lags like hell,i wasted my hard earned money on this fucking phone.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by drjprince: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fatasy:
Pls don't ever buy this phone,it lags like hell,i wasted my hard earned money on this fucking phone.
las las you go dey alright, find way sell the nonsense phone sharpaly

5 Likes

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
I swear that's the next thing

drjprince:
las las you go dey alright, find way sell the nonsense phone sharpaly
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Kalapizim(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
What function lags on your phone ? send in your Imei number so we can assist you properly.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
After opening ice web or any app and i press home button,this is how it will display.

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I will have to wait for 3 - 5 secs before the icons start displaying
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by kingxsamz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fatasy:

Thank God, infinix and Tecno users are finally having sense small small.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
When they advise you guys to consider other brands you guys don't listen.
Enjoy your infinix thrash.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by MrBONE2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingxsamz:

grin

1 Like

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by yungrylex00(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Try and install cracked version of killapps it will help close all active apps before you can start using ur phone , what do you expect from a cheap phone by the way?

1 Like

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by innobarca(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Force stop some underground apps.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by flyingdagger(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fatasy:
After opening ice web or any app and i press home button,this is how it will display.
uninstall the app ! And reboot.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Done that already

flyingdagger:
uninstall the app ! And reboot.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2019
39,500 is cheap

yungrylex00:
Try and install cracked version of killapps it will help close all active apps before you can start using ur phone , what do you expect from a cheap phone by the way?
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by yungrylex00(m): 2:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Fatasy:
39,500 is cheap

install a pro version of killapps and close all running apps once you experience that

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Blastedholligan: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2019
I'm guessing the number of apps you open is too much for the ram to carry at a once. What's the ram size of the device?
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Blastedholligan: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2019
kingxsamz:
but all these devices with foreign names can't be trusted as well too. I had a friend that bought kimfly, that phone packed up in just 1 month of use lol. E get so many phones way tecno and infinix still better pass sha
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by kingxsamz(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Blastedholligan:
but all these devices with foreign names can't be trusted as well too. I had a friend that bought kimfly, that phone packed up in just 1 month of use lol. E get so many phones way tecno and infinix still better pass sha

WTF is a Kimfly?
Sounds like name of detergent...

1 Like

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks man

yungrylex00:
install a pro version of killapps and close all running apps once you experience that

1 Like

Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Fatasy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
2 gig

Blastedholligan:
I'm guessing the number of apps you open is too much for the ram to carry at a once. What's the ram size of the device?
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Blastedholligan: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

WTF is a Kimfly?
Sounds like name of detergent...
oh dey there.
Re: A Hell Out Of Infinix Smart 3 Plus by Flytime: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fatasy:
Instead of you to buy the Samsung Galaxy A10 for 38k or the umidigi A3 pro for 33k you wasted 39k on that phone,but I know of someone using this phone and is not experience this problems maybe yours was factory fault

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 7plus For Urgent Sale / Infinix Note 7 lite Review - Moments Of Disappointment / USB Versions And Speed Standards (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.