Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,240 members, 7,910,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (59382 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by materialproject: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Tell her to go and read

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command

and

John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commands

Now your Commandment

Don't Cheat on Me
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Emmacon: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Bro I don't think that is enough reason for u to quit, she met him before you, and still remains a virgin till u met her,that alone shows her body chemistry is attached to you not, so possibility of cheating on you, with him it might be zero, take her back and ride on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Can't date a lady below 28

lipsrsealed

Those early twenties. Hmm
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by popcykaylah(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
You forget shes still very young, shes gonna want to mingle .you dont expect her orientation should be like yours. And also know that when a woman starts flirting with her ex or some other guy,know shes gonna do it again..if I were you,I'd walk away.look for someone more matured and ready ,that doesn't mean the person wouldn't cheat but atleast shes matured and experienced.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by STEVENcrack(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
JUST GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST.
how do you feel committing fornication.
I know you won't take advice. Fornication is a sin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by deltateam: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.

Op you are very wicked. You knew she was a virgin and you disvirgined her, now who are you leaving her for? May this thunder strike you into oblivion.

Nonsense. I don vex! angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by seanjy4konji: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
Just ask yourself this question...

What if you did not check her phone?emember she is no more a virgin so no meter again to check.

What if you did not
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Godsplan115: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.
bros she dey beg you from morning to evening and you no gree.. Haba! Bros easy nah. To err is human to forgive is devine.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by kajoula(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Tell her you’ve forgiven her and let all things get back to normalcy....and quit two weeks after.

There’s a high chance that she will continue to cheat on you even when you guys are married.

She’s not emotionally balanced and should be emotionally dealt with .QED
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by freenature: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Since you caught her, the question is has she truly changed? I will advice you watch her for a little while and see how things turn out to be also don't ever try to make love to her again ever during this period cos even though she has been begging there's need to forgive her cos we also offend God including you who bleeped the girl with consent and also know that girls age are still naive sometimes. So u need to understand that you can't go all breaking up with girls cos they cheat. Cos i want to believe that this girl hasn't had sex with her ex according to the account that you deflowered her. So forgive but shine your eyes and look past her wrong and also learn to correct what lead to her cheating.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Akpacha(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

No body is on ur shoe"
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Obason22(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2019
I forgive u for every other thing, but cheating is not allowed in my life, no matter the love I have for u, and secondly why she refused to submit her phone. Count 1 cheat, count 2 not trusted type, she is hereby found guilty on count 1 and 2. Except u consider her appeal based on the fact that there was no sex between the two, but u most also give her conditions, if she most remain with u. 1. disconnect from her ex 2. U most have access to her phone anytime any day.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by desvi: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2019
can you forgive and forget? only you know
if you can't, move on

we all make mistakes and deserve second and third chances
but can you call cheating a mistake?
do you trust she will be sincere from now on?
or is she quick with lies and coverups?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by BoboKush(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2019
What happen doesn't worth break up yet tho
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by carlos1(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Did he just say dey didn't av sex? This guy no get sense aswearu gawd
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2019
daewoorazer:

Here’s the deal.

1. ‘Unlove’ her totally and seek for a new girl

2. Accept her apologies and start treating her like a sex object. Just have her to bang and bang alone. No emotions and no feelings.

3. Someday, she’d be the one to bid you farewell; but you won!
....and what will happen if someone does that to your sister/daughter most atimes, i don't understand some guys SMH.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Paulo3ree(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Romantic relationship, use your dictionary and check the two words, anything she gives you outside what the two words says that you can't entertain/or that makes you stressful. Then know its time to quit, simple.
Manipulative people full everywhere, nonsense
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by KingAzubuike(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
raindroup:
The same thing happen to me bro, but mine is telling me that she will kill herself if I breakup with her, this is the second time this year in a roll, pls what do I do? embarassed
That one one don use rope tie your destiny.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Tell me her zodiac sign, make I know whether na dog or not. When is her birthday?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by emkz: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Every one is disposed to cheating but no one plans to cheat except those who find pleasure in it. The advise I can give to people in relationships is do not create the environment for things to happen that you'd eventually regret.

To buttress my point, I think I mentioned here that it is totally disrespectful to your partner for you to still keep the communication lines with an ex open. Anyone who does that does not value her relationship.

Bro, never make the mistake of making a woman who sees you as an option into your main chick. Whether we accept it or not, our investment in our relationship goes a long way to affecting our lives. If that relationship is giving you headaches, drop it. Words spoken by a wise priest: she is in a peripheral state of courtship with you and is weighing between her ex and you. Help her make her decision by doing what your heart tells you.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by AmakaJoycee(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
You said yourself (No sex though) what is there not to forgive? And she's 21,didn't you consider the age different, be ready to take more of it if at all you are in love in the first place,cos of her maturity level,if you leave her for another what do u know you will meet there?the ball is in ur court
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by aminusodiq(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2019
To me.. Dis hasnt got to a point of breakup only if u at sure dey neva had sex!!! If u stil lobe her, tell her to cut off all posible means of communication wit her ex nd guv a stern warnin dia wont b a next time fr her actions!!! .... For give nd forget it cos u may end up pickin up someone even worst den. By d way u ar 28 nd i do knw u may probably b planin fr marriage... If shes gud fr u nd u stil love her, forgive her... Dis dosent warant a breakup bro
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Useful1: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Are you into relationship biz? At 28 you've dated so and so without any plan of marrying any of them(from what I deduced from your write up). People here are not jobless and valueless individuals that you just woke up with any kind of question. Of course is your life, but my honest advise to you is GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS so that you may have eternal peace you're seeking in temporal sexual relationship and also throw yourself into your life visions, dreams and aspirations that your generation can celebrate you in life and mourn you in death. Jesus is the answer bro!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Vixlot: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Every human being is a CHEAT. Follow your mind, but the next one will also do the same if not worse. Anyway, are you sure you have not cheated too?
Note : Women DON'T change, but Men can be modified
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by paulo50: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2019
I will advise you follow as your mind leads you. You know her better than any other person.i wish you the best.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Funmmyastic: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Forgive her.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nature8(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Phenomenal16(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
For her to remain a virgin after meeting her ex shows something... She isn't loose .....
Accept her n watch her closely.,..........
It might just be emotional attachment kind of shit.....
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by akiOYIBO: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Michelle55:

Are you human atall? Why subject her to such an inhumane act? It's fine if you don't want her no more but taking revenge on her by subjecting her to a sex object is totally uncalled for. Forgive and move on!
Oh is that so? When she was subjecting the man to emotional torture, u didnt realise that also was ihhumane. My friend pack well joor..birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Mike2924(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
pfadom:
Follow your mind, not your heart!
which one is follow ur heart and not the mind.. Oga the Brain is the centre of everything.. everything starts from the Brainn that's why it called the mind and pls the heart only pumps blood tot he body okay what has love got to do with the organ that it's primary function is just to pump and circulate blood... make the guy use his head....

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

OP, first of all, do you also cheat on her while still dating?

Because sometimes people hypocritically and sentimentally narrate their story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.