Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] (4414 Views)

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / The Only Reason I'm Considering Quitting My Job. / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Digital skill is the f*cking reason I'm happy. My school certificate is lying under my bed after all the wasted years, but my skill is all over the world generating money, fans, and clients from the US, Canada, UK, Singapore, Hungary, etc.

Imagine the whole world giving you $1.00 each. Won't you be a millionaire or a billionaire?

Below is one of the numerous messages I usually get from my readers and here is Peter saying what he read in Joe Clef's books are fascinating and many more.

I'll post the entire message later on and explain his case for you my indigenous fans to learn something new.

Reminder: what he read was posted here for free on NL, but 90% of Nairalanders yelled at me and said, "Go and make money and stop talking rubbish. Can this rubbish you're talking make you money?"

I listened to them despite the abuse and turned the article to a book and it has made more than 200k now.

I guess it's good to be a good listener even when the person talking is abusing you. No be so?

So, my main happiness is the fact that I'm jobless, yet I can't lack money because I didn't put my hope in my certificate, but in God and my digital skills.

To make money, add value. To add value, create content. To create content, be a talkative on a specific topic online, but talk less offline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2019
So, developed a digital skill and teach it to the world if you want to escape slavery and poverty.

But, if suffer no dey taya you, then focus 100% on your certificate and ignore digital skill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by yungz: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by yungz: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by ifex370(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Digital skill is the f*cking reason I'm happy. My school certificate is lying under my bed after all the wasted years, but my skill is all over the world generating money, fans, and clients from the US, Canada, UK, Singapore, Hungary, etc.

Imagine the whole world giving you $1.00 each. Won't you be a millionaire or a billionaire?

Below is one of the numerous messages I usually get from my readers and here is Peter saying what he read in Joe Clef's books are fascinating and many more.

I'll post the entire message later on and explain his case for you my indigenous fans to learn something new.

Reminder: what he read was posted here for free on NL, but 90% of Nairalanders yelled at me and said, "Go and make money and stop talking rubbish. Can this rubbish you're talking make you money?"

I listened to them despite the abuse and turned the article to a book and it has made more than 200k now.

I guess it's good to be a good listener even when the person talking is abusing you. No be so?

So, my main happiness is the fact that I'm jobless, yet I can't lack money because I didn't put my hope in my certificate, but in God and my digital skills.

To make money, add value. To add value, create content. To create content, be a talkative on a specific topic online, but talk less offline.

Subscribed

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Today the book don almost make 3k wey dey never break well.

My advice is: put yourself in a position where you'll make money for the rest of your life every single day while you sleep without going to work.

The days of hunger and poverty will be over for you if you embrace digital skill and start teaching it to the rest of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2019
yungz:
Oga ilengend, do you mind if we chat privately?
Yes, but as long as it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to provide you the answer of what you need.

Anything that will take away more than 10 minutes of my life that I can't get back, I love to charge and the money is for a charity organization.

Shey you remember the song — time na money o!
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by fyneboi79(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:

ok

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let me check account balance again.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okay, I checked and it's 3.4k. Not tangible, but manageable for someone who is lazy like me and making money without doing anything.

At least, it can get me bolé and suya. Money is being made every single hour or at most every single day. This is the life, or even better, I want you (Nigerian youths) to live, not a digitally wayward or fraudulent life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
This thread was inspired by my previous thread called This Is Why I'm Angry. Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/5349045/f-cking-reason-im-angry
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
So, I have been lying on the bed doing nothing, but replying fans and clients from all over the world and checking account balance to see how gradually the money is growing.

Modified:

Digital Money Ritual — DMR

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
So, I'll finally post what my Hungarian client sent me and I'll answer him here.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sadly, my client hasn't solved his problem, but I'll handle it for him. Below is what he wrote.

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Below is what I asked him.

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Below is his reply.

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
I haven't replied him because his problem is "low attention span and fear of success."

His solution is in Joe's books, but I'm afraid he can't be able to read all the books. He needs a shortcut, but shortcuts aren't good in life.

If you can relate with some parts of Aron's message let me know.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by adeboi1: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
So, I have been lying on the bed doing nothing, but replying fans and clients from all over the world and checking account balance to see how gradually the money is growing.

Money ritual.

point of correction boss it's digital money ritual
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
adeboi1:

point of correction boss it's digital money ritual
Hahaha. You're right. I'll modify it. DMR.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
So, today, it's just 5k.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
It increased to 7k.

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
iLegendd:
It increased to 7k.
Bro since when I come Nairaland nah yr post I dey ignore pass grin But d way u dey hustle Legitimately dey give me hope say I ft Make am through dis way smiley Me nr wan do Yahoo

Abeg If u Can jst show me d way I will be very grateful
I jst wan ask some questions from you
Since I cant find yr whatsapp Contact On yr signature
Pls contact me on with d number on my signature on Whatsapp or Since u nr wan look Down grin grin grin
Na My Number be this: 08079776015
Thanks
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Bro since when I come Nairaland nah yr post I dey ignore pass grin But d way u dey hustle Legitimately dey give me hope say I ft Make am through dis way smiley Me nr wan do Yahoo

Abeg If u Can jst show me d way I will be very grateful
I jst wan ask some questions from you
Since I cant find yr whatsapp Contact On yr signature
Pls contact me on with d number on my signature on Whatsapp or Since u nr wan look Down grin grin grin
Na My Number be this: 0...
Thanks

You're welcome. Unfortunately, na me dey ignore pass now. Those who weren't there when it was tough should stay behind when it's smooth.

Luckily, you don't really need me. All you need are on Google and YouTube for free.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Since someone reactivated this thread, let me do an update about the book. Today it made only 13k. The truth is: it makes money every single day and till the world ends or Amazon crashes.

Advice: This business is easy, but scary at first. You'll make money while you sleep for the rest of your life. I urge you all to get started and use Google or YouTube to learn all you can.

My mentorship is expensive, so I'll urge you to use Google and YouTube.

All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2019
iClef:

You're welcome. Unfortunately, na me dey ignore pass now. Those who weren't there when it was tough should stay behind when it's smooth.

Luckily, you don't really need me. All you need are on Google and YouTube for free.
Aiit
Thanks

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Aiit
Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] by Quicksilver5: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Twitter Hangout: They've Already Full My DM- Lade Revealed After Viral Vid / Instagram: Slay Mama Shares Massive Cleavage (pics) / Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.