Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,931 members, 7,919,020 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? (4411 Views)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by czarr(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
If the story is true that big breasted girls are fun and jovial and small breasted girls are bitter and sadist, and if it's also true that short girls are bitter stubborn sadists and tall girls are easy going.

what are we going to call a short small breast girl or a tall big breast girl?

Thank you for reading my intellectual writeup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by hashtagged(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Intellectual write up lol, it would even be flattery if I call your work one written by goat

17 Likes

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Aladdin1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Of all the problems we have in Nigeria. So small Breast and big Breast is your Headache? wonders shall never end indeed!. And you even had the temerity to call the piece of crap you wrote an intellectual article. Pls.look for something meaningful and edifying to think on and write about. So that you would have a meaningful life.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Franktom247(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:
Intellectual write up lol, it would even be flattery if I call your work one written by goat

bro u are wicked see finishing op las las na eleribu you be walai intellectual bawo

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by fati2001(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
NOTHING WE NO GO SEE FOR ONE THING WER GET TWO LEGS, TWO HANDS, A HEAD, TWO EYES, A NECK ,A MOUTH, TWO EARS, A NOSE, A TORSO AND THE REST......

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Greystone: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
czarr:
If the story is true that big breasted girls are fun and jovial and small breasted girls are bitter and sadist, and if it's also true that short girls are bitter stubborn sadists and tall girls are easy going.

Very true.

The bigger the breast, the softer the heart.
I'm serious.

Girls with big breast are kind and gentle. Very sweet, generous and faithful babes.

If u want peace and enjoyment date/marry a tall chocolate skinned girl with wide hips and big breast. Thank me later cool

But u see those ones with big yansh? Very rude and wicked. Very unfaithful set of girls angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by czarr(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
hashtagged:
na wa
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Op, I Think U May Be Right Abt Dis. I Av Met Several Ladies Dat Av Big Breasts. Dey Are Fun, Jovial & Easy Going But U See Doze Ones With Small Breasts, Dey Are Rarely Fun & Jovial. As 4 D Rest Of Ur Assumptions Abt Short Girls & Tall Girls. I Think It's Viceversa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by oyabak2020: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Intellectual bi ti bawo? grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Inspectorartz: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
https:///BTC_Ads_sg_bot?start=1098038696

Open the link with telegram to mine Bitcoin by yourself for free and send to your wallet address
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by olamiji98448: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Intellectual bi ti bawo?
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
I know that of short girls don't even dare.
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by muller101(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Op. Your head need some oil. grin
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by tobechi74: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why are men do obsessed with breast

Scientist has it that we desire what we lack. Men crave for boobs because men lack one. We do not crave for eyes or nose . We have them . Men are curious in nature. They want to know what is that that makes her chest bigger. As man desires to explore, women wear bra to cover them. Covering boobs with bra makes it impossible to be seen. This is like a resistance. Men love challenges. By covering then, men are challenged to see them the more. This makes men want to see them more. The act of covering bra creates more boobs desire in men. While sane men use subtle legal approaches to uncover them, others use force to see them. Wearing bra has created more problems than it solves. In ancient times when men and women walked around stack naked, the frequency of rape cases is less.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/13/october-13-no-bra-day/
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by zionfy: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
czarr:

Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by Freestainworld(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2020
which one does your mum and sisters have, big or small?
Re: Is This True About Girls With Big Breasts?? by PoliticalHunter: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
He said "intellectual write up" grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! / I Was Almost Arrested For Romancing My Babe In Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.