Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,537 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed (1342 Views)

Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community / Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by mohadana: 6:28pm On May 14, 2007
Breaking News : Machete-Wielding Man Rapes Newly-Wed
Posted by admin on 2007/5/14 15:53:49 (528 reads)
By Oluwole Adeboye

A 20-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly raping a newly wed woman whose husband is based in London. The suspect, Uzor Eke, a native of Nnewi in Anambra State, resides at Abule-Odu on Idimu Egbeda road, with his elder brother called Peter while the woman, (name withheld) stays alone in a 2-bedroom apartment on the top floor of a storey building.

P.M.News investigations revealed that on the fateful night, Eke, who armed himself with machete, sneaked into the woman’s apartment and after he consumed a meal of eba and ogbono soup with assorted meat, he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her and escaped to Ojuelegba.

He was later arrested a maiguard and handed over to the police.

Speaking with P.M.News on the circumstances surrounding the incident, Eke, said: “I came to Lagos six months ago through the help of my elder brother, Peter. He has a danfo (commuter) bus. I always drive it so that I can make money to cater for myself.

“The beauty of this woman caught my fancy and I thought of how I will go through her (have sexual intercourse with her). On this night at exactly 9.30 p.m., I took a machete and went upstairs to meet her. As she tried to shut the door, I ordered her to go inside.

“And seeing the cutlass, she obeyed. I then told her that I was hungry. She was confused about what to do. I just entered the kitchen and prepared some garri (eba) and I ate it with ogbono soup and good meat.”

Continuing, Eke said: “After that, I told her to go and take her bath. When she returned I tied her mouth and leg and I told her I needed to have sex with her. Since she could not overpower me, she pleaded with me to go and buy condom but I refused and I raped her.

“She slept off after I did it and I went to the sitting room to watch television. So, when it was 4.30 a.m the following day I opened the door and escaped to Ojuelegba, after I had stolen the N23,000 and two mobile phones from her.

“When I later returned home, I never knew the woman had opened up to the people and my brother.

Immediately the security man (Musa) saw me, he beat me silly and I was handed over to the police at Idimu Police Station.”

As at the time of filing this report, the suspect was being interrogated at the State CID Panti, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by cuteass1(f): 11:46pm On May 14, 2007
That guy is a beast, how rude and heartless of him?? angry angry angry angry

Before they take him to jail, some very hot pepper should be put into his "thingy", infact i'm mad, no . . furious, i'm ravaging boiling in anger. What the heck does he think he is? angry angry

Yeye man, the biggest coward on the face of earth, infact he should rott in jail (he should be sentenced to triple life imprisonment), he's a dubious he-goat son-of-a-b*tch angry angry angry

Poor lady cry cry I hope she gets over it, and that her husband doesn't hold it against her ooh smiley

How i wish i was the court judge, his stinky shrinked hot-dog d*ck will be roasted on barbeque for a start, to totally reap a human-being of their power rendering them helpless and going on top of them is the climax of all crimes . . he should be shown no mercy.

Wonder what he looks like, I''m sure nothing to write home about, which makes it even worse angry angry angry angry angry

Infact i'm too mad to type, my heart is bleeding for the lady cry cry cry cry
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by OmoEko1(f): 11:54pm On May 14, 2007
I hope you rot in jail for life angry angry angry angry

How can you rape someone and not have guilty conscience

This man is heartless and he had the audacity to tell the women to cook for him before raping her angry angry.

They need to slice is balls and pour some hot pepper inside so he can feel the the same pain the innocent women went through angry angry angry angry

And he didn't even use protection angry angry angry God forbid about if he has some kind of STD and HIV virus
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by deyour(f): 4:28pm On May 15, 2007
The SOB should be fed to the lions.

Did i read that the lady slept off after she was raped? shocked

Now that has got me thinking,
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by tenor(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2007
shocked Wow Omo eko and Deyour supporting jungle justice. Now it looks more realistic ehn! This situation is kinda mild in relation to others. Check this out:
- A virgin is raped and then the rapist rips her towel into two and orders her to wipe her blood.
Trust me do not be surprised if this Uzor Eke guy leaves CID Panti a free man!
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by OmoEko1(f): 10:23pm On May 16, 2007
tenor:

shocked Wow Omo eko and Deyour supporting jungle justice. Now it looks more realistic ehn! This situation is kind of mild in relation to others. Check this out:
- A virgin is raped and then the rapist rips her towel into two and orders her to wipe her blood.
this man isn't going free grin grin grin he will be punished
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by deyour(f): 11:15am On May 21, 2007
tenor:

shocked Wow Omo eko and Deyour supporting jungle justice. Now it looks more realistic ehn! This situation is kind of mild in relation to others. Check this out:

Read my post again,
I did not say it was right for the guy to rape your friend.
I was only curious to know what you did to him, even though you cleverly avoided the question
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by tenor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2007
that part of the "lady actually sleeping off" got me startled. could it be that she actually enjoyed it?
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by cuteass1(f): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2007
tenor:

that part of the "lady actually sleeping off" got me startled. could it be that she actually enjoyed it?

Or maybe he was too rough and had sex like a beast, that she was totally exhausted undecided

Rape is rape though, whether the person enjoys it or not undecided
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by tenor(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2007
cute-ass:

Or maybe he was too rough and had sex like a beast, that she was totally exhausted undecided

Rape is rape though, whether the person enjoys it or not undecided

cut ass i totally agree with you.I was just taking another perspective of the whole thingy.
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by boladez(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
, He is just an animal. I wish we could breed elephants that would rape such men through their backsides as punishment for their evil deeds.

Such beasts should be kept off the streets for life!!!!! How humiliating for the couple; the woman especially. My prayers to them that God would heal the physical and emotional wounds.
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by mohadana: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2007
the man is ibo.
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by cuteass1(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2007
mohadana:

the man is ibo.

And your point being?? If you got nothing worth-while to say, suck up yout trap angry frustrated igbo hater, continue beating yourself up, *rubbish* angry
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by mohadana: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by mohadana: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
Nigeria: Robbers Lay Siege On Imo Communities

Vanguard (Lagos)

20 June 2007
Posted to the web 20 June 2007

Chidi Nkwopara
Owerri

INDIGENES of Mgbidi, Otulu, Amiri and some other communities in Oru East and West local government areas of Imo State are now living in fear as armed robbers have overrun their communities, intimidating, harassing, stealing and raping women at will.

At the last count, several private homes, business outfits and even hospitals fell to the brute force of the rampaging armed robbers, who were said to be wielding varying types of sophisticated guns. A woman, who spoke to Vanguard on strict grounds of anonymity, lamented that women and their daughters were subjected to the ordeal of being attacked while their husbands and children were forced to watch as the robbers took their turns in the sexual orgy.

The woman recounted how a young man who returned from the United States of America decided to come out of hiding instead of loosing his 96 year-old father (names withheld). "They similarly did the same thing to Dr. Theodore Okechukwu, who also came back from the United States of America, as well as Chief Stephen Onyemaobi, whose son equally returned from overseas", the woman said.

According to her, Chief Ignatius Awobue was roundly dispossessed of his personal effects and his brother, Nnamdi Christopher Awobue, was seriously beaten. Feelers from the town is that these people have since gone back to their bases overseas and sworn never to come back or encourage anybody to come back or invest in the state. While Chief Joshua Okereke had reportedly been robbed more than two times, the robbers however visited Chief Anaekwe more than four times. Similarly, all the companies located in the two local council areas of the state have started making frantic efforts to close shop and relocate to safer grounds, if nothing was done immediately to guard lives and property.
Re: Machete-wielding Man Rapes Newly-wed by squirrel20(f): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
this is relly sad, hope she gets over it and as for the man, also hope he rots in jail

(1) (Reply)

Psycho On American Airlines / Is This A Rape? / Chef That Killed And Roasted His Transgender Girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.