Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Body Itching Consistently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Itching Consistently (392 Views)

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man / Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Itching Consistently by dukeprince50: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders and doctors in the house, my girlfriend has this body itching and it causes some irritation on her skin, she scratches frequently and sometimes have injury, I want to know if it has happened to anyone before and how to treat it.
Though she changed environment recently before it started, even when she went back to her former place and spend some few days (4days) the itching didn't stop
Re: Body Itching Consistently by dukeprince50: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
someone prescribe sm medications Lalasticlala Dominique seun
Re: Body Itching Consistently by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Firstly, she needs to stop taking the water in that environment, if she must bathe with the water, she should always add antiseptic disinfectant.

In addition, she should visit a pharmacy to get immunosuppressant. The best thing is to consult a doctor tho, cos her system may be sensitive to some type of immunosuppressants. Visiting a hospital will help shed light on the suitable one for her.
Re: Body Itching Consistently by dukeprince50: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
sherylbakky:
Firstly, she needs to stop taking the water in that environment, if she must bathe with the water, she should always add antiseptic disinfectant.

In addition, she should visit a pharmacy to get immunosuppressant. The best thing is to consult a doctor tho, cos her system may be sensitive to some type of immunosuppressants. Visiting a hospital will help shed light on the suitable one for her.
thank u sir, quite helpful, I was also suspecting the water
Re: Body Itching Consistently by Blizzy9ja: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Obviously suffering from an infection
Re: Body Itching Consistently by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
She's got Rabdo Just kidding. She's got Scabies. Apply benzyl benzoate/].
Re: Body Itching Consistently by affinity77(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let her use hydrocortisone cream Morning and night , then Loratidine 10mg daily. Thank me later
Dr. Capt. Gee
Re: Body Itching Consistently by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
dukeprince50:
thank u sir, quite helpful, I was also suspecting the water
U are welcome...As a matter of fact, I experienced the same thing in my first year in school. Went to school clinic and those are the measures I took. It is very important to stop drinking the water in that environment.

Regards to her, I know how it feels.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Wanted / A Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Seven Years Boyfriend Rejects Her Proposal / Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.