Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria (392 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria by Sammy774(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari is the president, his wife hasn't made Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience did? The woman increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I
left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2 million I donate my family.

14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered

15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Don't laugh alone.
Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"

2 Likes

Re: Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria by midnighter(f): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
But this woman has education up to Bachelor's degree level so what could possibly be the problem Why was she sounding like that

Even up till now I have never met anybody from PH or Bayelsa that sounds like that

She just has a whole language of her own

1 Like

Re: Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yet ruled,commanded and presided over matters on tables with phd holders...and many educated people lobbied around her for positions and contracts....diaris GOD indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Really Missing Former First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sammy774:
I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari is the president, his wife hasn't made Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience did? The woman increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- *I travelled to abroad to rest in peace

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I
left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2 million I donate my family.

14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered

15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Don't laugh alone.
Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"
Literally she's correct on this one tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Place For Singles And Serious Relationship (https://naijam.com.ng) / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Outbreak At Jebba, Okobaba Lagos Mainland. / Esdoll.com Is The Best To Know What Sex Dolls Are And How They Are Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.