Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Should I Do Please Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Please Now (423 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Please Now by seniormallam(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
my mum was against my younger brother marrying this lady, but I was one of those trying to convince her to let them go ahead.
unfortunately, we lost my mum last month, and I discovered that my brother and this lady still together.
been the eldest child of my mum I know they will still come for my validation since mum is now gone.
I don't have issue with two lovers getting married but at this stage I don't think I can betray my mum by giving them a go ahead,
pls I'm I doing the right thing?
Re: What Should I Do Please Now by Kingosytex(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
First of all, R.I.P to your mum. May her soul find eternal rest...Amen.

What betrayal are you talking about? Why was your mum against your brother's choice of a wife? Did she offer some reasons for her dislike of your bro's fiancee? Was her dislike based on mere prejudice and stigmatisation? These are some of the questions you have to provide satisfactory answers in order for me to know what to tell you.

If your mum's dislike for your bro's fiancee was simply based on prejudice, then you will be wrong not to support him. Your brother has made his choice, i believe he knows what he wants because he isn't a child, don't be an obstruction to your kid bro's happiness. Your mum is gone, she is gone. Support your younger bro and give him your full blessings.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Don't deny anyone their happiness. Live and let others live. If the marriage turns out to be a disaster, he will learn from it.

Accept my condolences, I'm sure ur mom is in a better place.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please Now by donbachi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sorry for ur loss...pls,note;u're not ur mother neither did ur mother asked u to play her role in ur brother's life after she's gone...show him support,cos u never shared same thought about their union with ur mum...he is ur brother,not ur son.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please Now by MasonKendall(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Never feel guilty when one dies.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Venita, Jackye Did To Mike On Saturday Night (video) / How Will You Tell A Girl Or Wife To Give You Mouth Gig? / Www.ololufe.com Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.