Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,736 members, 7,912,036 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lil O'self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil O'self (10172 Views)

Who Is Lil O'self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil O'self by georgej768: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
They are probably things you don't know about the leading artist lil o'self

George Joseph with his Alternative sound is a song writer and a trapper with the trade mark sixty six (66). Which is pretty weird, but In his words, "HALF OF THE EARTH ARE HIS WITNESS"
"George Joseph Sunday", who hails from calabar, was born on the 2nd October Year 2000. George Joseph Officially Started Music in 2010.
But re-branded his style in 2019. After an encounter with a trap star from port Harcourt Parkito (@parkitovibez). Things were actually destined to fall into place. 66 in his words are two figures that are actually significant, which signify 6 feet deep. In his words 66 is actually suppose to be 666 but people probably will say he is being satanic and insane so. On this new evolution all his emerging songs start with 66 which is a symbol of infinite sign that never came together. (super deep) the idea behind the 66 was to be different from every other artist. The figure 66 is a significant of some things which can not be published on the internet. On an interview George Joseph said "look there are no satanic symbol behind it, but the inspiration behind it was playing with words. And I figured out the letter 66 was deeper than I imagined, and I started writing songs on it. Starting with 66 worth, and later 66 have, 66 goat and more are yet to come. Just like the second coming of Christ." lil o'self said he aspire to Generate new sounds and dominate the industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUR_mW5TeMs

[[Category:Nigerian musicians]]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil O'self by georgej768: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=georgej768 post=81222140]They are probably things you don't know about the leading artist lil o'self

George Joseph with his Alternative sound is a song writer and a trapper with the trade mark sixty six (66). Which is pretty weird, but In his words, "HALF OF THE EARTH ARE HIS WITNESS"
"George Joseph Sunday", who hails from calabar, was born on the 2nd October Year 2000. George Joseph Officially Started Music in 2010.
But re-branded his style in 2019. After an encounter with a trap star from port Harcourt Parkito (@parkitovibez). Things were actually destined to fall into place. 66 in his words are two figures that are actually significant, which signify 6 feet deep. In his words 66 is actually suppose to be 666 but people probably will say he is being satanic and insane so. On this new evolution all his emerging songs start with 66 which is a symbol of infinite sign that never came together. (super deep) the idea behind the 66 was to be different from every other artist. The figure 66 is a significant of some things which can not be published on the internet. On an interview George Joseph said "look there are no satanic symbol behind it, but the inspiration behind it was playing with words. And I figured out the letter 66 was deeper than I imagined, and I started writing songs on it. Starting with 66 worth, and later 66 have, 66 goat and more are yet to come. Just like the second coming of Christ." lil o'self said he aspire to Generate new sounds and dominate the industry.

Re: Lil O'self by 9jacelebs: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=georgej768 post=81222180][/quote]
Shout out to Lil O'self on his latest song "66 GOAT"

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos / Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) / Women Can't Seduce Me Because I Don't Go Out -kola Odunlade, Best Yoruba Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.