Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,100 members, 7,913,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal (32362 Views)

Guest Caught Leaving With Hotel’s Plasma TV Inside His Box / Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Jayoficial(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nigerian Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing The Hotel Plasma TV Inside The Room She Lodged In, According to Her It Was Her Boyfriend Pictured Above Who Is Now On The Run That Advised Her To Steal It!!!

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Jayoficial(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Jgoldie: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
As you fine reach....no word for you babe....no word

Haiiiiii

Ftc!!!!!!!!

I want to dedicate this to all my fellow nairalanders.....to all you bitter mind,internet bullies,alpha male,intelligent minds,hustlers,scammers,hoeloshoes,good guys,decent lady,bashee and bashers una wehdone...

We will all count our blessings before the end of the year.....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by sinaj(f): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Gbo gbo biz gurl.

I wonder what she was thinking.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Kingpee2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is something she has always wanted ...I bet my phone and NwaAmaikpe’s whole body ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by SexyDenzel: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
I think she's mentally unstable, who does that? steal a goddamn tv?! she ought to steal the swimming pool while at it. Hopefully she gets the help she really needs .

56 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by DameB(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
She must blame someone or something...
How many people sincerely take responsibility for their actions
Adam say na Eve,
Eve say na serpent,
rapist say na devil
Buhari say na past administration

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by chinavs9ja(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Must you steal to slay?

I am a website designer...check my signature

1 Like

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by bigkahuna704(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Has it gotten to this?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by lafuria1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by GloShare(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
The Boyfriend looks like a starving Oracle.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by sotall(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
Na wa

So if your boyfriend say make you put hand for fire , you go do am.

Simply put, the girl is a thief

14 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Samanza89: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just imagine both of them getting married, they will eventually breed generation of criminals...

Stealing a Tv from a hotel... You must be kidding!...

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Kendumazy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Her boyfriend looks like those nairalanders bet9ja spammers.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by JubrinElSudan: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
That picture wey him carry money, soon all these nairaland Bet9ja Scammers go begin upload am as their customers wey win big. wink If you know you know

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Toscarel: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
What people go through nowadays to just for the money , see the so called bf flaunting cash looking like some roasted goat.

What would a pretty gal like this be doing with that riff raff ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Naijaviewsng: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Na wa oo grin grin
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Decolonel(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nobody go tell u say u fine until u thief for market. den u go hear "eiyah.. and the gal fine"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Toscarel: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
DameB:
She must blame someone or something...
How many people sincerely take responsibility for their actions
Adam say na Eve,
Eve say na serpent,
rapist say na devil
Buhari say na past administration

But buhari is the past administration now, let's see who he would blame

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Katenavas(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
if her boyfriend tell her to jump inside fire, will she jump ? we girls sef

1 Like

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
E mo gbo eleri bu. I ate girls with mosquito brain
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
See her LEGS like that of an IMPALA....
Both of them remain a DISGRACE to NAIRALAND.
Such a PRETTY CRIMINAL like you dating a LABORATORY SPECIMEN...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Lekanberry(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Is dat not a 32” LG TV, I don’t think this girl is mentally alright. So ur boyfriend can’t afford dat small tv and sent u to steal it... you are both mad

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
And her sense did not engage........

1 Like

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by maxjax(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
the boyfriend eyez na eye of Africa undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / Man Caught With N8.9million Fake Currency Lafia, Nasarawa (Photo) / Elephant Tusks Intercepted By Customs In Kebbi Along Nigeria/Benin Border (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.