Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,109 members, 7,946,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue (803 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by GistMore3: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
A yet-to-be identified man got more than he bargained for after getting caught with a Plasma TV he stole from a hotel in Makurdi, Benue state capital.

The suspect was nabbed with the Plasma TV placed in a trolley bag after the hotel's security insisted on running a check. Facebook user, Vera Iyo notified other hotels of the new antics employed by robbers as she shared photos from the scene of the incident.

She wrote;

This guy came to kyabiz hotel mkd, Gboko road to steal this plasma TV but unfortunately we cought him.this should be a warning to other hotels, this ppl are not joking oooo. While he was caught he had keys to order hotel rooms, should incase you have a missing Tv in your hotel check E division.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-nabbed-after-stealing-hotels-plasma-tv-with-a-trolley-bag-in-benue

Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by GistMore3: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by starbuck(f): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have never slept in a hotel and with the rate of crime happening their, I don't think I will ever again...

Let me go and warn my kids
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by youngsahito(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy must be a Tiv boy...stealing is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by johnlvis(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na waoo for some guys oo.
Maka how much kwanu ?
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by dollytino4real(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
n.a.plasma thiefery dey reign n.a. abi wetin
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2019
GistMore3:
A yet-to-be identified man got more than he bargained for after getting caught with a Plasma TV he stole from a hotel in Makurdi, Benue state capital.

The suspect was nabbed with the Plasma TV placed in a trolley bag after the hotel's security insisted on running a check. Facebook user, Vera Iyo notified other hotels of the new antics employed by robbers as she shared photos from the scene of the incident.

She wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-nabbed-after-stealing-hotels-plasma-tv-with-a-trolley-bag-in-benue

A plasma TV in a trolley... sad If this is true then, that dude has got to be on the top 10 list of the most skillful thieves in West Africa, no doubt. He has earned it. Maximum "respekt"[in Rasta voice].

* you can't help but marvel at all the spelling errors and grammatical harakiri on that FB post though... Yeah, it's nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by asfrank(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
youngsahito:
The guy must be a Tiv boy...stealing is in their blood
You must be a Fool 4 saying this, !d!0t...
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by Hoodbilonia: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2019
32 inches lg led of 30k for konga
Wtf
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by anonymuz(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
32 inches lg led of 30k for konga
Wtf
thief no dey lose na.
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by youngsahito(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2019
asfrank:

You must be a Fool 4 saying this, !d!0t...
your generation is an idiot...It is the truth but u will refuse to believe it.your type plenty for North bank
Re: Man Nabbed After Stealing Hotel's Plasma TV With A Trolley Bag In Benue by asfrank(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2019
youngsahito:
your generation is an idiot...It is the truth but u will refuse to believe it.your type plenty for North bank
i don't blame you, your characters is an evidence of poor parental up bringing, which will apparently continue in your lineage because you have refused to be tamed by society. I don't have Time to quote u again so know that anything else you say, is for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Police Emergency Numbers For The 36 States & Capital In Nigeria / Man Executed By 8-year Old Boko Haram Insurgent Identified As A Student / Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.