Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Does He Have Trust Issues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Have Trust Issues? (1074 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Have Trust Issues? by oge4real(f): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
My younger Sister's boyfriend asked for her facebook password, and now he has proceeded to chatting up all her contacts and replying her inbox mails.
The funny thing is that he insists that she changes her political and religious views to fit his own.
I seriously think he has trust issues, but I do not want to ill advise her, so I decided to sample opinions here.
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Omolola1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
Oh my! That's too overbearing! i guess he doesn't trust her at all
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by r231(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
yes

he does
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Dsense(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
No he doesn't
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by millco88(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
How much you wanna bet?
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by r231(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
D-sense:

No he doesn't

so why is he sending message to her contacts
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Dsense(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
millco88:

How much you wanna bet?
50k grin grin
Are u ON
r231:

so why is he sending message to her contacts
Simply because he doesn't trust her nd working to make things right nd clear to him.
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by oge4real(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2010
^^Though I do not really know the nature of the messages he sends to her contacts, but I think he does not respect her privacy. I personally cannot cope with such a man.
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2010
oge4real:

My younger Sister's boyfriend asked for her facebook password, and now he has proceeded to chatting up all her contacts and replying her inbox mails.
The funny thing is that he insists that she changes her political and religious views to fit his own.
I seriously think he has trust issues, but I do not want to ill advise her, so I decided to sample opinions here.

Did you say 'boy friend'? Ha na wah . . what happens when he becomes a 'husband'? undecided

The guy has serious issues and trust is the least of them. He's veeery controlling and that's not so good!
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Mudley313: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2010
oge4real:

thats not trust issues, thats control issues
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by oge4real(f): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2010
Thanks for all the responses, guess I was right all along.
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2010
boy friend??
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Omolola1(f): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

boy friend??

wetin happen nao? cool
Re: Does He Have Trust Issues? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
@poster
since he is a bully and has access to her FB,why does he ask HER to change her political/religious views. cant he do it himself?!

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. / aa / How Do I Score This Chick - Need Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.