Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Do I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Move On? (1354 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Move On? by teddyface(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2007
I'm thinking of leaving my chick, WHY i will tell you

for sometime now ive been taking this her act of selfishness. i've found out that she prefers her family 100% to me. for example if i ask he to do something for me and it also happen one of her aunts somewhere is having a party or doing something, she will always go for that her aunts event and place me second (ALWAY) which is something i dont do to her. sometimes she may even forget me ontil i talk and talk and talk, this was not what i wanted from the beginning  embarassed, i know you can't forget your family because of a man or a woman, what i feel is that they sholud be a balance  between the two parties and not putting one ahead of the other 100% if they is real LOVE.
i love this girl very much, the relationship is going to 3 years now, i have never asked for sex and thats just because of how i feel.want to wait till marriage. but now i'm thinking of moving on. i have told her time without number about this act of hers, she will always say i'm sorry and do the same thing again. embarassed cry
i feel so sad because i have put everything in this relationship, hoping for a perfect ending. undecided

please my brother and sisters What should i do?
Re: Do I Move On? by sussy1(f): 9:27am On May 15, 2007
Well i think what can not be cure,can be endure.
But in this case i will not advise u to manage or endure love at this level of the realationship.You can call her and discuss with her for the last time,tell her all ur view and let her know how deeply u r in love with her
Re: Do I Move On? by kike001(f): 9:37am On May 15, 2007
family gotta come fist i think dats not selfishness who's gonna be dere 4 her wen u not HER FAMILY
Re: Do I Move On? by beelki(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2007
so u want her to forget about her family completely? if yes then u are selfish not her. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do I Move On? by webmoney: 7:53am On May 16, 2007
This is not my area really but , hey, SHE LOVES YOU!

Reading between the lines tell me she does.

If you really love her, get married to her quickly so that you can also be her family. I mean 3 years is long,

Be careful about the crust you want to throw away lest it becommeth PURE GOLD in the hands of the dirt packer.

Peace
Re: Do I Move On? by cuteass1(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2007
Why now @ teddyface?? sad

She loves her family, thats a good quality to have in a woman, but on the other hand i still don't agree with the fact that she should leave you hanging. But if you guys love each other, then there shouldn't be a problem fixing it.

Try and talk to her, maybe she doesn't know you feel that way. Tell her you like the fact that she's a family person, Cos you guys will need it after the big "i take you to be my lawfully wedded - - - - " lol
but that you dont like the fact that its coming between your own needs, tell her you need her full attention atimes too. If she can try and share it 50/50 then she's tried, afterall its not like she has your ring on her finger tongue

If she invests all her time in you, and you walk out on her at the dying minute, don't you think she'll need that her family's shoulder to cry on and their undying love to pull her through??

You can't have it all dear, but you could sure ask for some!! wink cheesy
Re: Do I Move On? by teddyface(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2007
@ cute_ ass
this is why i said i love you you always have the right words.
thanks kiss
Re: Do I Move On? by cuteass1(f): 12:46am On May 19, 2007
teddyface:

@ cute_ ass
this is why i said i love you you always have the right words.
thanks kiss

Glad to be at your service wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Guys Are Unfaithful / We You Be Proud Enough? / She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.