Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse (1344 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! / The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. / If A Lady Says I Already Have A Boyfriend,is It Always True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by want2know: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
she's in love wit me but already gotten a spouse. I just teased her for couple of days (as in call her often wit sweet talk you know?) and b4 i know it she always call and even cry on phone always want to see me. I told her i have a GF she also has a BF but she hasnt stopped after i told her. do i have to dump her now?
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by zignor(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2007
Don't dump her cheesy grin grin
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by yimiton(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
You gave her wrong signals.
You sure were playing with fire. Just walk away from this now before it's too late.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by adetina(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
*ahem*
spouse or gf, which is it? they are 2 different things u know.
if u've a gf and doing this, few morals.
if u've a wife and doing this, even less morals.

GROW UP AND STOP PLAYING GAMES, girls are not toys!!!
ggrrrrrrrrrrr angry
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by skima(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
Girlfriend!
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by jkpretty(f): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
U've led her on, now u want to turn back.

When u knew u had a girlfriend, why the sweet giberish!

U've caused ur whahala, go & solve it, with the same mouth u used to find it.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by skima(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
is it really big wahala?
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by funloving(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Where is Almondjoy ? She knows how to reply such posters.
Almondjoy ! Almondjoy !! Almondjoy !!! Almondjoy !!!! Please come there is a job for you here

Poster, just wait, Almondjoy is coming for the right answer to your question

*****I don run because wen the babe start, yawa go gas and area no go hear word *****[i][/i]
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by almondjoy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
funloving:

Almondjoy ! Almondjoy !! Almondjoy !!! Almondjoy !!!! Please come there is a job for you here

*****I don run because when the babe start, yawa go gas and area no go hear word *****[i][/i]

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don see am. But I will leave him for now---till he says more.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by MrTurkey(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
want2know:

she's in love wit me but already gotten a spouse. I just teased her for couple of days (as in call her often wit sweet talk you know?) and before i know it she always call and even cry on phone always want to see me. I told her i have a GF she also has a BF but she hasnt stopped after i told her. do i have to dump her now?

you're not dumping anyone dummy, you never went out with her so where is the dumping coming from you Arrow. you see what you've done, leading her on by flirting and thinking you one world class player. you the kind of guy that will go lookin for trouble while in your matrimonial home and at the end of the day, you'll come here and post crap and want some sympathy, well sympathy my red turkey ass.

you best be straight with your victim ok, and let her know that there was never anything between the both of you so it's best you both leave it at that. and please, anytime you get the brilliant idea to create flirtatious impressions on unsuspecting members of your female specie with no regard to their feelings or emotions, do the world a favour, don't

*#*%(&@#* angry:@**sh_***f_ _** :Px#** Arrow like you

clucks away from thread in disdain
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by bebe2007(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2007
Ths is the problem i have with guys!!! You knew you were not capable of playing such games, why did you go into it? not all men are players. If you are not a player by nature do not try to go into such, you would just mess things up. Leave that game for the natural ones, they can always handle situations.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by crazyp(f): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2007
Dont mind him & he even had the guts to post the nonsense!!! angry
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by Frankies(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
funloving:

*****I don run because when the babe start, yawa go gas and area no go hear word *****[i][/i]

There is nothing she can do.She met her above-match in me. She is accepting defeat now. She is just an abominably execrable half-wit and a dry fun seeking asshole.

almondjoy:

he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don see am. But I will leave him for now---till he says more.

Shut that your black colored mass of flesh you called lips. You are just a suspended internet-addicted owl looking for solace.
Some times I used to wonder how a disease -ridden idiot like you does not know that you are a miserable depraved narcissist.

Pathetic Sucker!!!!!!
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by Frankies(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
bebe2007:

Ths is the problem i have with guys!!! You knew you were not capable of playing such games, why did you go into it? not all men are players. If you are not a player by nature do not try to go into such, you would just mess things up. Leave that game for the natural ones, they can always handle situations.

*thinking* embarassed Just when I stopped being a player for my dear wife to have me fully someone is here praising players.

So there is nothing wrong in being a player?

Well, past is past. cool
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by angelchi(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
u give am green light, nw u wan run abi? na wa 4 u o.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by bebe2007(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
Frankies:

*thinking* embarassed Just when I stopped being a player for my dear wife to have me fully someone is here praising players.

So there is nothing wrong in being a player?

Well, past is past. cool

Frankies, where in my post did i praise or encourage players? na wa for your interpretations o! i was only saying such games are meant for players not guys like him, who cannot handle such. Well since you used to be a player how would you have handled such situation if it happened to you?
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by manibuds(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
oooooo, so its the guy's fault because he said a "few kind words", i know if it were the other way round you wont be blaming the girl for saying a "few kind words".

like a dating guru once said "attraction is not a choice".

A set of "behaviours" usually triggers this kind of "attraction", players,jigolos,hustlers,high class hookers know it and use it to trap their prey, innocent men or women unconsciously and seldomly use it and end up with an "obsessed person on their backs", it usually has to do with someone, funny,witty,confident,unpredictable, showing a little intrest, then switching off and on, its psychological stuff
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by Frankies(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2007
bebe2007:

Frankies, where in my post did i praise or encourage players? na wa for your interpretations o! i was only saying such games are meant for players not guys like him, who cannot handle such.

Apologies Bebe, But if you read your post well, it sounds as if you are extolling them.

I thought you wanted to sound like that stupid almondjoy who doesn't have decency in her dictionary.

bebe2007:

Well since you used to be a player how would you have handled such situation if it happened to you?

*looks back to check if she is asking someone behind me cos I am sure Im not the one she is asking*
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by aloib(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2007
Frankies:

There is nothing she can do.She met her above-match in me. She is accepting defeat now. She is just an abominably execrable half-wit and a dry fun seeking asshole.

Shut that your black colored mass of flesh you called lips. You are just a suspended internet-addicted owl looking for solace.
Some times I used to wonder how a disease -ridden idiot like you does not know that you are a miserable depraved narcissist.

Pathetic Sucker!!!!!!

{instigator mode} almond joy i cant take that {instigatormode}
hahahah dude, why such words,
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by ndumart: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
You started it all, now face the consequences.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by moyosore85: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2007
are you in love with her?-that is the question. if not, tell her to free you. if you are, free her! avoid her. do whatever it takes. minimize contact with her.
Re: She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse by want2know: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
i have reduced call, no night calls, no too much flashing etc. hope it works sha.

I think i have to face it squarely:

"baby, am sure you love me, likewise me, but i never want to hurt you, having told you earlier that i have a girl before you, i wont want you to feel cheated if at the end of the day i marry the baby at your expense, so let play it safe here while our relationship last"

then i will expect her reaction,

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Best Friends Fiancee ! / Guys Can You Handle Your Girl Being Friends With A Bunch Of Guys / Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.