Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,260 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him (495 Views)

Pictures of Onitcha dirty with brown roof / Picture Of The Day. Wike And Brown Envelope. / Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by AcuraZDX: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
On Monday, Uganda Vice President Edward Ssekandi got more entertainment than he expected during a public function.

This is after singer Phina Masanyalaze took to the stage with a seductive dance during the International Youth Day celebrations in Jinja.

In footage of her performance, the singer is seen shaking her waist a few feet from the seated VP, to the crowd’s delight.

The singer then twerks and before going down on her knees while facing the VP, meanwhile whining her waist.

The seemingly amused VP is occasionally seen trying to hand over a brown envelope to the singer, who ignores the gesture and continues with her performance.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/58062-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by AcuraZDX: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmm

Re: Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats to the twerker
Re: Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by Earlystar698(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
for Nigeria na treat to someone complete am for me
Re: Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by Earlystar698(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Op your high you still rush to become FTC. thunder
Re: Uganda Vice President Rewards Lady With "Brown Envelope" For Twerking For Him by Champneys: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wonderful.

Who want to go and twerk for Buhari or Osinbade?

I prefer a Buharideen please.

I have a large brown envelope to give out because the poverty crusaders wont give you one! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Not Enjoying Stable Electricity – Osinbajo / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ipob’s Attack On Ekweremadu / Army Captain On My Payroll, Wadume Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.