Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,340 members, 7,934,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo (16470 Views)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Intrepid01:

Chaii...this bros how come you understood the mind game in this writeup....

Infact I can bet you that Tinubu himself will be sponsoring some elements in the West and North to be speaking against his ambition so as to gather sympathy from Nigerians and his political elites...Tinubu is a master of mind games....never to be underrated.

Hausa and Yoruba are playing a political game and Igbo are the political dice they're using to play

I can bet my big left ball that PDP zone their VP to west as APC zoned presidency to West in 2023. PDP won't bank with East again as southwest votes still turn up PDP chances almost up while southeast votes couldn't rescue PDP at the poll
in 2019

Igbo remained Nigeria political viewers
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

lolz Atikulated people. Yoruba after Hausa are the highest stakeholders of APC hence the zoning to West and to be Frank politically Tinubu is not going for president but he settle with a loyal political son

you people should be begging PDP to give you number 1 sit instead of the houseboy the China man made you people to abandoned Biafra for

The buhaRUGA Ethnic group.. cheesy.

There's only 1 stakeholder in apc and that's hausa pipo, yoruba n most importantly tiffnubu have been sidelined fully.

Tiffnubu is going for president, he wanted it in 2015 n still wants it now. He will drop the ambition as soon as he finally accepts that the north does not want him to contest
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2019
Perkins2018:

Your parents failed to give you proper education if you can’t understand that simple statement.

What u had is schooling... wink
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Perkins2018:

And you are the spokesperson of the north. You can’t even speak for your fellow piggies.

Are u the spokesperson of any part of nigeria.... grin
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The buhaRUGA Ethnic group.. cheesy.

There's only 1 stakeholder in apc and that's hausa pipo, yoruba n most importantly tiffnubu have been sidelined fully.

Tiffnubu is going for president, he wanted it in 2015 n still wants it now. He will drop the ambition as soon as he finally accepts that the north does not want him to contest

your eyes will soon clear as it was some months ago. you people can only wail here to console your paucity of political game

in 2023 you people lose VP slot to west again, we will be here to send you people on political exile grin

some people never learn

1 Like

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Hausa and Yoruba are playing a political game and Igbo are the political dice they're using to play

I can bet my big left ball that PDP zone their VP to west as APC zoned presidency to West in 2023. PDP won't bank with East again as southwest votes still turn up PDP chances almost up while southeast votes couldn't rescue PDP at the poll
in 2019

Igbo remained Nigeria political viewers

""I can bet my big left ball that PDP zone their VP""

AFJ dreamer.

PDP with no states in SW will zone their presidential candidature to yorubas grin grin grin.

SW cannot even get VP position in PDP again, talk more of presidency.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

your eyes will soon clear as it was some months ago. you people can only wail here to console your paucity of political game

in 2023 you people lose VP slot to west again, we will be here to send you people on political exile grin

some people never learn

""in 2023 you people lose VP slot to west again""

Mental problem setting in cheesy
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""I can bet my big left ball that PDP zone their VP""

AFJ dreamer.

PDP with no states in SW will zone their presidential candidature to yorubas grin grin grin.

SW cannot even get VP position in PDP again, talk more of presidency.

bookmark my post. PDP is not zoning presidency and VP to Southeast in 2023, you people in the last election has vindicate your political handicapped
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

bookmark my post. PDP is not zoning presidency and VP to Southeast in 2023, you people in the last election has vindicate your political handicapped

Bookmark n screenshot this too.

Buhari won't hand over power to a yoruba man in 2023. Una no go get both VP and P.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by hisexcellency34: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
If they zone presidency to North in 2023, South East will still get VP slot

wifeesnatcher:

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If they zone presidency to North in 2023, South East will still get VP slot

would have love to bet if 2023 is not far. even south South has pdp VP zoning opportunity than SE as far as 2023 is concern
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Bookmark n screenshot this too.

Buhari won't hand over power to a yoruba man in 2023. Una no go get both VP and P.

I love how you people live large on your ignorance here

I can't help but shake my head for you people lack of political knowledge. no be with begging and threatening Atiku gave you people VP in 2019 that some of your kinsmen even worked against? lol
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""in 2023 you people lose VP slot to west again""

Mental problem setting in cheesy

you're a kid that believes Nigeria presidency should be handover to Igbo without political contest

igbo- we want president? come out and collect it? fight begins among Igbo politicians

Yoruba didn't request, just enter contest straight

Igbo- Yoruba will not be president

Nigerians- OK Igbo the inec chairman
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're a kid that believes Nigeria presidency should be handover to Igbo without political contest

igbo- we want president? come out and collect it? fight begins among Igbo politicians

Yoruba didn't request, just enter contest straight

Igbo- Yoruba will not be president

Nigerians- OK Igbo the inec chairman

""Nigeria presidency should be handover to Igbo without political contest""

AFJ, pls point out where i said this.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I love how you people live large on your ignorance here

I can't help but shake my head for you people lack of political knowledge. no be with begging and threatening Atiku gave you people VP in 2019 that some of your kinsmen even worked against? lol

"Atiku gave you people VP in 2019 that some of your kinsmen even worked against? "

Same way many of yoruba leaders fought against Osinbanjo n rooted for a party with an igbo VP....keep shaking ur head
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

that's the mentality of you and your kinsmen here if not you won't be jittery about Yoruba and Tinubu candidacy

don't you people believes PDP can win in 2023, why oppose APC giving presidency to Tinubu when your political loyalty lies with PDP, is that not insanity?

you guys should seek medical redress abeg

Afonja n wild assumptions are like that Zuma pinshure.

It's a known fact that the average IGBO man walking down the street of Ondo, Ebonyi or Kaduna doesn't give a fly Bleep about presidency. All the IGBOS want is a workable country to accommodate every Nigerian n allow them to prosper. Yoruba n Hausa have ruled for the past 4 years now, and we can all see that both didn't gain anything at the end of the day, they are still suffering n complaining about everything bad just like other Nigerians.

The remaining ethnic IGBOS of the old eastern region want biafra irrespective of which tribe thru belong to.

Keep ur presidency, work for tiffnubu to win grin grin.....under ACN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dannyset:
grin
The Tinubu wankers are here again. They've forgotten so soon that they said more for Buhari.

Tinubu has proven to be greater than you all, and the least you can do is to pick a rope and look at the ceiling if there's anything you can do to be remembered as a martyr.
Pls not on a Friday and more over them no get ceiling na P O P them get so
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tinubu like an Nigerian has the right to aspire and constest for the Presidency of his Country.

However ,to reduce the debates of 2023 presidential election to whether Tinubu should constest or not constest is very silly.

Why are we not talking about Universal Health insurance, Industrialization of Nigeria, How to generate 20,000 Megawatts of electricity by 2023-2027, Construction of Ibaka Deepsea port or Solar power generation as the themes of debates for the 2023 presidential election?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Perkins2018: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

What u had is schooling... wink
You had none.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Perkins2018:

You had none.

Ok.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It's a known fact that the average IGBO man walking down the street of Ondo, Ebonyi or Kaduna doesn't give a fly Bleep about presidency. All the IGBOS want is a workable country to accommodate every Nigerian n allow them to prosper. Yoruba n Hausa have ruled for the past 4 years now, and we can all see that both didn't gain anything at the end of the day, they are still suffering n complaining about everything bad just like other Nigerians.

The remaining ethnic IGBOS of the old eastern region want biafra irrespective of which tribe thru belong to.

you're just one nonentity that needs attention. why was Biafra then abandoned for Atikulated?

i forget Tinubu will not become president expression is you people and APC stakeholders unanimous agreement? maybe I don't know what assumption mean again? Igbo can wail till thy kingdom come. no Biafra, no presidency till you people get some working brain cheesy

please dial your psychotherapist number asap
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by kokoboy4life(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Perkins2018:

You wouldn’t have asked that question if you are not mischievous.

The question I asked you is a clear and definite one so I expect you to answer me politely, not everyone you meet on here is ready to engage in an online insult. Try to be civil in your future engagement with strangers. I wish you well.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Perkins2018: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
kokoboy4life:

The question I asked you is a clear and definite one so I expect you to answer me politely, not everyone you meet on here is ready to engage in an online insult. Try to be civil in your future engagement with strangers. I wish you well.

How old are you? Let’s start from there.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Bridget95(f): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

o

l

o

s

h

o

shut up. I am abusing my parents
see your life?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wake up sir, ACN had ceased to exist since 2013.

You don't give a Bleep about the Presidency but you are always on Nairaland talking about why Tinubu should not be President.

PrecisionFx:

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
oyatz:
Wake up sir, ACN had ceased to exist since 2013.

You don't give a Bleep about the Presidency but you are always on Nairaland talking about why Tinubu should not be President.

Can u provide proof that my job is to always talk about why Tiffnubu should bot be president
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by caracas: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Perkins2018:

A Igbo like you has no business with who is a lagosian. My forefathers defended their territory, they never gave a fvck about igbos. Someone lied to you to cover their shame.
Then what were they doing in Biafran territory if truly they never gave a fuuuuck about the igbos
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Is it a crime to day dream?
LZAA:

” Only Tinubu is stupid enough to be thinking that it will be possible for him. Let Tinubu be day-dreaming to think that he will become the President in 2023″.
grin grin grin grin
Very wise statement
Sarrki and nkemchukwudi wee now say he is ipob yoot
Cc immhotep deomelo rehkina Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2019
With the ways you carry Tinubu matter on your head like Brazilian hair, you are likely to have heart attacks before 2023.

PrecisionFx:

Afonjas are weaklings and ass lickers, That's why tiffnubu has been allowed to control lagos and many other states in SW many years after he left office as a governor. Where i come from, this can never happen because we aren't stupid. No want tribe can allow a known thief to be their leader n loot away their future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Signed Copy Of ‘A Poet Who Died By His Poem’ (Photos) / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / Mile 12: Akiolu, Others Back Assembly Over Market Relocation - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.