Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,950 members, 7,966,513 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo (16532 Views)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Bridget95(f): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

better that my life is wasting away in the village

since dem don liberate my egs, sense don run comot from my big head. they watch face, I'm not the kind you can use to learn words here

now zoom off and meet ya mate. nonsense and KANU the coward
it seems kanu whooped your ass last night in you dream.goan take some shekpe under bridge at oshodi.

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Okay, the gods must have revealed this to you sir.

PrecisionFx:

Every Nigerian who is of age is qualified to be president, That's no big deal.

Getting the ticket is the problems and the north will never give it to tiffnubu
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
oyatz:
With the ways you carry Tinubu matter on your head like Brazilian hair, you are likely to have heart attacks before 2023.

Is that the same way u carry IGBO for head like plantain chips?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Did I ever mentioned Igbos?
This is a thread on Tinubu, what brought Igbo in to it sir?

Who is Igbo? Is Igbo a particular person?

PrecisionFx:

Is that the same way u carry IGBO for head like plantain chips?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by avalon7(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
I have been following this thread and I've observed something. This Adebanjo dude obviously has nothing important to do with his life . The kinda person to turn every political post to a battle field because they have no purpose in life, they are soo insignificant in the real world and they know it,so they rumble online just to feel included. Intelligent people express their views without insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: EFCC Arraigns Dutch Couple, Company For $330,000 Oil Vessel Fraud / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.