Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria (21616 Views)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Levant: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yusman316:
Prof Sole Soyinka said what he said about Nigerian youths for a reason. They just come online and start saying things about issues they know nothing about. Without any evidence to back up what they are saying. I stand to be corrected, any one that has evidence that PMB is prosecuting El Zakzaky just because he is Shi'ite and PMB is Sunni, should please come forward with evidence where PMB claimed he is Sunni. PMB attend OIC meetings and honor other Sunni govts invitations because he is the head of govt of Nigeria. Once he leave's office all that will stop. Has it occurred to some people that some Muslims are just Muslims, and nothing more. No Shi'ite or Sunni ideologies, but just plain Muslims, simple as that.

If PMB is so neutral in all of this, why did he condone the Zaria Massacre during his media chat in 2015?

A mass grave came into existence under his rule and he cannot do anything about it? If it is El Rufai that is causing all the tension, the president as the C in C is supposed to caution the governor or even sack him. We are talking about a mass grave here after the Zaria Massacre. A war crime that can see the president and El Rufai prosecuted after they leave office and the ICC asking for their custody and transfer to the Hague. Most of you people don't know how international politics works. And sadly, the leaders themselves are too drunk with power that they forget one day they will leave office and become ordinary citizens whom justice can catch up with. This Zakzaky issue is a long drama that will play out for more than a decade to come, thanks to the Zaria Massacre.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Oricha62(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
Sunnis are very hateful toward Shias all over the world.
For some reasons
They accused the wife of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw)
They disbelief in many verses of Quran
They declared someone after the death of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) as a prophet .
Etc
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
The problem is that there are divisions in Islam. Muslims neither want to highlight them nor do they want you to know. They always ask why there are many churches in Christianity. They use this to denigrate Christianity. There are 5 broad sects of Islam.

This Zakzaky has done nothing to Buhari and his cohorts but identifies as a Shia Muslim. The hatred the Sunnis have for Shiites is ingrained. The sanctimony taught to Sunnis and the presumptuous ardour against the Shia that have been inculcated in the hearts of the Sunnis have blurred their realistic vision and emptied their fundamental thought tank.
This is racism. Sunnis are racist toward Shiites. They are being racist toward a sect in Islam because they feel presumptuously sanctimonious. This man has done nothing to Buhari or the Sunnis. El Zak is just trying to practice his religion as he has been taught. The faith of thousands of Shiites rests on him since they are a minority in ALL of the Islamic dominated territories in the world.

Let this man be. He is not Boko Haram. Ganduje was caught on tape stealing but he remains a friend of the man who publicly declares that he fights corruption. Shiites are not Boko Haram, the Sunnis are the Boko Haram. Get a video of any of those arrested and you will attest to the veracity of what I say. Herdsmen are not Shiites, they are Sunnis. The Bandits are not Shiites, they are Sunnis. So, what really have the Shiites done to deserve this persecution and torment from their fellow Mohammedans?

One quality of Sunnis is to remain silent when others perpetrate violence or killings toward individuals of other faiths or sects. There is no outcry or nor even condemnation of the racist treatment dished out toward the Shiites. They keep quiet and celebrate behind closed doors and try to make up reasons to demonize the Shiites.

They have labelled a minority religious faith as a terrorist group. A group that does not even identify as a violent group. This is a minor protest by aggravated individuals who did not take up arms or weapons for massive destruction. They identify as a religion. Our constitution protects them. As a Christian who knows some-ng about Islam, I expose the evil of the Sunnis who share Sallah meat to Christians when they hate on their fellow Mohammedans. Your hypocrisy is high class. I expose those Muslims who feed the people who they wish to drive a machete through their necks. If you can treat their fellow Mohammedans this way, what in the world would Christians or Buddhists mean to you?

The Shiites are there for a reason. Set this man free. Volcanoes do not erupt from the sky, they must come from under.

Can you mention the 5 broad sects of Islam?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by makewetalk2: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
They go to Mecca with you, read the same Quran with you and yet you still HATE them.
They are ill-treated and disenfranchised by the Sunnis. A friend of mine walked into a Mosque, prayed with Shias and came out feeling regret and marked the Mosque never to visit again. What does that suggest?
That is racism. Discrimination of someone or a group of people on account of their faith is racism.

Mohammed says the base of the Islamic faith rests on the Christians and the Torah(which you also believe) says that Jesus is the last prophet. So, if Christians treat you like that, wouldn't you scream racism? Your Hadith says that Mohammed is the last prophet. That is contradictory to Mohammed's affirmation that the authenticity of Islam rests on the faith of the Christians. No Christian will agree that Mohammed is the last prophet.

Oricha62:

For some reasons
They accused the wife of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw)
They disbelief in many verses of Quran
They declared someone after the death of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) as a prophet .
Etc
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
You are a failed conman. You attacked me with Ibo, I saved myself and now you are simply trying to shut me up. These are two of Sunnis' tactics. They always insist that everyone else is ignorant but them. You are the only people who understand and the only ones who know. You always pull out so many cards. Now, you are asking me to shut up without even inquiring if I lived with the family of El Zak or not. The fact that you lived in KD FOR A WHILE does not give you the full right to knowledge about happenings in KD. In fact, where exactly did you live in KD? Who were your affiliates in KD? You only got your knowledge from what the Sunni sect feed you. Do you know if I lived with El Zak's family where all these things are happening? Sounding like you are so knowledgeable doesn't mean that you actually have a minute knowledge of the happenings in the decision room.

Bro, regardless of what you say right now, you have no credibility. You have exhausted your cards on the table and still, you sound petty. You are just a tool used by a sect to demonize other people. I am above your level. Just go away with your antics.

Pretender Ipob,I know your logic,you have now found your voice under Zakzaky,it's bad to be a coward.

by the way,both shia and Sunni are Muslims that says five prayers daily, whether you are sunni or shia or any Christian denominations and constitute a nuisance in the state,you will be dealt with decisively.

Stop playing politics, coward
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by makewetalk2: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Three pieces of advice for you:
1. Go to school
2. Apply for Islamic studies
3. Try online learning
Rashduct4luv:

Can you mention the 5 broad sects of Islam?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Vixlot: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Guestlander:
He acts like someone who wouldn't mind to block the path of the Chief of Army Staff.

David Koresh of Islam.
He did in Zaria... That led to his current predicament

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
Three pieces of advice for you:
1. Go to school
2. Apply for Islamic studies
3. Try online learning

You said there are 5 broad sects in Islam. Mention them then you resort to 1,2,3 above.

See the Shia defender! A pathetic liar!
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by aribs(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
What is the difference between what we experience from Buhari. This is a Democratic Monarchy. Buhari has installed his friend sin all the key positions. Look up the meaning of theocracy before you spill ignorance online. We supposedly elected a sick dictator who is going after a minority for a religious reason. I expected to have people like you come after me to give me reasons why all Nigerians should demonize El Zak. Thank you, but I am the last man for your ill games.
The only ignorant person here is you. If you have a problem with buhari, say that and address it separately. Not sure how u came to the conclusion He is sick . Maybe you need to read more to understand what level of sickness is needed to declare a president unfit instead of exhibiting bias and ignorance all over. I advocated points addressing IMN and its founder's issues and no time did i instigate any demonizing . Knowledge is key
..seek it and not just regurgitate what biased so called social critics go around saying
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
The problem is that there are divisions in Islam. Muslims neither want to highlight them nor do they want you to know. They always ask why there are many churches in Christianity. They use this to denigrate Christianity. There are 5 broad sects of Islam. [sub][/sub]

This Zakzaky has done nothing to Buhari and his cohorts but identifies as a Shia Muslim. The hatred the Sunnis have for Shiites is ingrained. The sanctimony taught to Sunnis and the presumptuous ardour against the Shia that have been inculcated in the hearts of the Sunnis have blurred their realistic vision and emptied their fundamental thought tank.
This is racism. Sunnis are racist toward Shiites. They are being racist toward a sect in Islam because they feel presumptuously sanctimonious. This man has done nothing to Buhari or the Sunnis. El Zak is just trying to practice his religion as he has been taught. The faith of thousands of Shiites rests on him since they are a minority in ALL of the Islamic dominated territories in the world.

Let this man be. He is not Boko Haram. Ganduje was caught on tape stealing but he remains a friend of the man who publicly declares that he fights corruption. Shiites are not Boko Haram, the Sunnis are the Boko Haram. Get a video of any of those arrested and you will attest to the veracity of what I say. Herdsmen are not Shiites, they are Sunnis. The Bandits are not Shiites, they are Sunnis. So, what really have the Shiites done to deserve this persecution and torment from their fellow Mohammedans?

One quality of Sunnis is to remain silent when others perpetrate violence or killings toward individuals of other faiths or sects. There is no outcry or nor even condemnation of the racist treatment dished out toward the Shiites. They keep quiet and celebrate behind closed doors and try to make up reasons to demonize the Shiites.

They have labelled a minority religious faith as a terrorist group. A group that does not even identify as a violent group. This is a minor protest by aggravated individuals who did not take up arms or weapons for massive destruction. They identify as a religion. Our constitution protects them. As a Christian who knows some-ng about Islam, I expose the evil of the Sunnis who share Sallah meat to Christians when they hate on their fellow Mohammedans. Your hypocrisy is high class. I expose those Muslims who feed the people who they wish to drive a machete through their necks. If you can treat their fellow Mohammedans this way, what in the world would Christians or Buddhists mean to you?

The Shiites are there for a reason. Set this man free. Volcanoes do not erupt from the sky, they must come from under.

I live and work in Zaria. Zaria people now have independent cos Zakzaky is a known terror to all. Just come to PZ and enquire from Unity bank situating close to Zakzaky training ground they wish Zakzaky should have been killed. The nan that had no fear first chief of Army staff which everybody watched. You are stupid and mad for twisting the truth. It won't be well with u unless u reside u reside in Zaria to write this junk.
Once again u won't end well for playing with the security affairs of Zaria people. This curses won't affect only if you are truthful in ur post.
U have freedom to write junks just the way ur post have freedom to bring curses upon u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Levant: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I live and work in Zaria. Zaria people now have independent cos Zakzaky is a known terror to all. Just come to PZ and enquire from Unity bank situating close to Zakzaky training ground they wish Zakzaky should have been killed. The nan that had no fear first chief of Army staff which everybody watched. You are stupid and mad for twisting the truth. It won't be well with u unless u reside u reside in Zaria to write this junk.
Once again u won't end well for playing with the security affairs of Zaria people. This curses won't affect only if you are truthful in ur post.
U have freedom to write junks just the way ur post have freedom to bring curses upon u.

So it was zakzaky that was standing on the road blocking the convoy of buratai?

Sunnis block our roads every Friday during jumat. No one blinks. Because Shi'ites are minority, they have no right to religious processions. Even traditional worshipers impose curfew on neighborhoods when they bring out masquerade. No one has accused them of state within a state or used brute force to massacre them. Whatever their offence was, they don't deserve to be arbitrarily killed like animals. But those you're asking me to ask are people who believe others should be killed because of their faith. So I am not surprised.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wrong move.. He will lose the mass sympathy he has because of his morbid ego.

Muttee:
Leader of the proscribed Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, and his wife, Zeenat, have returned to Nigeria from India. They arrived aboard an Ethiopian Airlines by exactly 12noon at the Nnamdi Azikwr International Airport.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/just-in-el-zakzaky-wife-arrive-in-nigeriaa.html
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Oricha62(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
They go to Mecca with you, read the same Quran with you and yet you still HATE them.
They are ill-treated and disenfranchised by the Sunnis. A friend of mine walked into a Mosque, prayed with Shias and came out feeling regret and marked the Mosque never to visit again. What does that suggest?
That is racism. Discrimination of someone or a group of people on account of their faith is racism.

Mohammed says the base of the Islamic faith rests on the Christians and the Torah(which you also believe) says that Jesus is the last prophet. So, if Christians treat you like that, wouldn't you scream racism? Your Hadith says that Mohammed is the last prophet. That is contradictory to Mohammed's affirmation that the authenticity of Islam rests on the faith of the Christians. No Christian will agree that Mohammed is the last prophet.

Iam not supporting the Sunni muslims that attacked shia but I only gave some reasons why are differ.
Prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) never called Jesus (A.S) a last prophet. DO YOU HAVE PROOF FOR STATEMENT?

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) is the last prophet of Allah .
Allah says in the Quran:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Jesus A.S also prophesied the coming of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) in the Bible and Qur'an.
We Muslims believed the parts of Bible that does not contradict the Quran.

Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

And when Isa son of Maryam said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad,(i.e MUHAMMAD) but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Oricha62(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:

Iam not supporting the Sunni muslims that attacked shia but I only gave some reasons why are differ.
Prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) never called Jesus (A.S) a last prophet. DO YOU HAVE PROOF FOR STATEMENT?

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) is the last prophet of Allah .
Allah says in the Quran:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Jesus A.S also prophesied the coming of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) in the Bible and Qur'an.
We Muslims believed the parts of Bible that does not contradict the Quran.

Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

And when Isa son of Maryam said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad,(i.e MUHAMMAD) but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by chukel(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Levant:

If PMB is so neutral in all of this, why did he condone the Zaria Massacre during his media chat in 2015?

A mass grave came into existence under his rule and he cannot do anything about it? If it is El Rufai that is causing all the tension, the president as the C in C is supposed to caution the governor or sack him. We are talking about a mass grave here after the Zaria Massacre. A war crime that can see the president and El Rufai prosecuted after they leave office and the ICC asking for their custody and transfer to the Hague. Most of you people don't know how international politics works. And sadly, the leaders themselves are too drunk with power that they forget one day they will leave office and become ordinary citizens whom justice can catch up with. This Zakzaky issue is a long drama that will play out for more than a decade to come, thanks to the Zaria Massacre.
this just showed how shallow you are. You need to get schooled in democratic principles
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by gidgiddy: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Whenever you ask what El Zakzaky did, they will say go and ask people in Zaria. Nobody can say what it is the man did. As for blocking the road to the chief of Army staff, that is no more than a traffic offense. For this simple traffic offense, the Nigerian Army invaded the Shiite place of worship and killed hundreds of them.

That is genocide and a crime against humanity
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
Jonathan and Obasanjo had Sunnis in their cabal. Those are the generals that push to silence the Shiites Not OBJ and not GEJ.
Jonathan was convinced to build almajiri schools and those are for who? For Shiites? Hahaha My brother, use your left brain na.
As a minority, what has the government done for the Shia group? Naaaaafin!!!
Your hate stems from your doctrinal teachings and not that the group did something that your group has not done. Intellectual people know what is what

always trying to absolve Jonathan of things that happen under his nose. It is safe to say the soldiers that carried out the shiites massacre in 2015 were installed their by GEJ, since we are attributing blames to past govnerments.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

He has a right to the type of health treatment he wants because he has not been convicted.
He was sent to a hospital of his choice. He refused to be treated not because the doctors were unqualified, but because he had other ulterior motives.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
wis3:
He was sent to a hospital of his choice. He refused to be treated not because the doctors were unqualified, but because he had other ulterior motives.

Was it because of his ulterior motives that made FG to defile the court orders too?

I'm either a Muslim or Hausa, but the truth is that FG has been biased with the prosecution of this man. Why keep a man with bullet wound for three years, who does that? Even if he's a criminal, he deserves to be treated fairly in a sane clan.

Same FG will give Amnesty to Boko-haram and integrate them into Nigerian Army, what shame of government.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
I don't support Fulani but they killed,hide and they didn't declare war against the government in protest or in others .They are not physical .

Kill and hide, made them world fourth most deadliest terrorist group, yet you still assume them as friends, wants to give them land. How many people did IPOB and IMN kill before been proscribed?

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

Whenever you ask what El Zakzaky did, they will say go and ask people in Zaria. Nobody can say what it is the man did. As for blocking the road to the chief of Army staff, that is no more than a traffic offense. For this simple traffic offense, the Nigerian Army invaded the Shiite place of worship and killed hundreds of them.

They exploit and block ways and shut bankso down at any time. Mind you they beat citizen.
They stoned Buratai and threat the sodiers.
And Zakzaky said they should open way and then bombard the army when in mid way.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

Was it because of his ulterior motives that made FG to defile the court orders too?

I'm either a Muslim or Hausa, but the truth is that FG has been biased with the prosecution of this man. Why keep a man with bullet wound for three years, who does that? Even if he's a criminal, he deserves to be treated fairly in a sane clan.

Same FG will give Amnesty to Boko-haram and integrate them into Nigerian Army, what shame of government.

Can a man survive bullet for 3 years with the explosives coating for 3 years? No

You can't use your brain.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Can a man survive bullet for 3 years with the explosives coating for 3 years? No

You can't use your brain.

Stop speaking ignorance, my mother was shot Pump Action, she had 7 pellets in her body with 2 towards are Chest region, inches away from her spinal cord.
Others removed not knowing that two went through her back, two weeks later we had an ex ray, it was discovered that two were there, she was allowed for some weeks to recover before removing those two. Ask military men, if bullets gets into certain areas of the body it's left there for the safety of the individual.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

Kill and hide, made them world fourth most deadliest terrorist group, yet you still assume them as friends, wants to give them land. How many people did IPOB and IMN kill before been proscribed?
How do people like u want things explained to u before u comprehend? IPOB and IMN issues re with the govt, and hence the govt reply by proscribing them. The Fulani issue or atrocity, which is largely exaggerated for political gain border's on criminality. The Fulani's re not fighting govt or anybody in particular, hence proscribing them won't make any sense or solve anything. Rather they re been tackled as the criminals that they re. Mind u many criminals now hide under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

Stop speaking ignorance, my mother was shot Pump Action, she had 7 pellets in her body with 2 towards are Chest region, inches away from her spinal cord.
Others removed not knowing that two went through her back, two weeks later we had an ex ray, it was discovered that two were there, she was allowed for some weeks to recover before removing those two. Ask military men, if bullets gets into certain areas of the body it's left there for the safety of the individual.

So your mum survive having bullet in her body for 3 years? If you know about the lead or cadmium coating on the bullet u won't utter that nonsense. To make it worse leaving your mum with bullet near the spinal cord would easily leado to spinal stenosis or spondylosis. Blatant liar
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yusman316:

How do people like u want things explained to u before u comprehend? IPOB and IMN issues re with the govt, and hence the govt reply by proscribing them. The Fulani issue or atrocity, which is largely exaggerated for political gain border's on criminality. The Fulani's re not fighting govt or anybody in particular, hence proscribing them won't make any sense or solve anything. Rather they re been tackled as the criminals that they re. Mind u many criminals now hide under the guise of Fulani herdsmen

Unfortunately, you fail to know that the primary duty of any government is to protect lives and property of her citizens. You said Fulanis are politicalized, please listen to Zamfara state Governor, as he plans to give Amnesty to Fulani bandits, he specifically called them Fulanis.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcGOMAWF8rI
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

IMN deserved to be proscribe ,they protest to the extent of killing police officers but that of Ipob was unfortunate they make too much noise while their leader Inamdi KANU did not comport himself wisely but both commit same offence by trying to declare another country with a country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

Unfortunately, you fail to know that the primary duty of any government is to protect lives and property of her citizens. You said Fulanis are politicalized, please listen to Zamfara state Governor, as he plans to give Amnesty to Fulani bandits, he specifically called them Fulanis.
Yes that is what they re facing in Zamfara state, Fulani banditry. But people will get attacked or kidnapped somewhere, and u see bold headline Fulani this, Fulani that, without any evidence rather than here say. Nobody is saying if any Fulani is caught perpetrating any atrocity, he shouldn't be punished. All we say is prove they re responsible. Media trial (isn't that what we accused the govt corruption fight of)?
The amnesty is meant to solve the problem since the military angle is not giving the desired outcome
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
kernel001:

A man with bullet wound who refuses to be treated. I don't know if this is guillibility or you just being ignorant. I earnestly pray you or anyone you know do not encounter these people. the experience is not good.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2019
wis3:
A man with bullet wound who refuses to be treated. I don't know if this is guillibility or you just being ignorant. I earnestly pray you or anyone you know do not encounter these people. the experience is not good.

Tell me you aren't APC or Sunni apologist? Ummm... Because you've been beclouded by sentiments. I don't need to explore to you. Google if person can have a piece metal (bullet) and live with it, not without consequences.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Yusman316:

Yes that is what they re facing in Zamfara state, Fulani banditry. But people will get attacked or kidnapped somewhere, and u see bold headline Fulani this, Fulani that, without any evidence rather than here say. Nobody is saying if any Fulani is caught perpetrating any atrocity, he shouldn't be punished. All we say is prove they re responsible. Media trial (isn't that what we accused the govt corruption fight of)?
The amnesty is meant to solve the problem since the military angle is not giving the desired outcome

I don't know people (villages) that has killed by IMN, their protest was to release their leader after the court has granted him bail. I know you're a Sunni. If he's evil, why did Buhari and El-Rufai ask for his support during election? Or they can even befriend the devil for votes, right?

Fulani that have been defended by Meyetti Allah, that El-Rufai paid to stop killing, same people Adeshina was defending saying "give them your land to avoid being killed" on a live TV. I'm too old to be played by pettiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / "Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths / Yetunde Longe Appointed By IG As First Female Force Secretary

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.