Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria (21643 Views)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
IMN deserved to be proscribe ,they protest to the extent of killing police officers but that of Ipob was unfortunate they make too much noise while their leader Inamdi KANU did not comport himself wisely but both commit same offence by trying to declare another country with a country Nigeria.

Killed a Police officer, right? Fulani has killed 3500 people only Zamfara from 2015-2019 according to the Governor, why hasn't they be proscribed? IPOB was making noise, just listen to an adult. Are Nigerians not making noise about bad economy, who heard them?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So your mum survive having bullet in her body for 3 years? If you know about the lead or cadmium coating on the bullet u won't utter that nonsense. To make it worse leaving your mum with bullet near the spinal cord would easily leado to spinal stenosis or spondylosis. Blatant liar

I'm sorry if your level of comprehension is beclouded by your sense of judgment. I didn't say my Mum had a bullet for three years. I said... Five pellets were removed first, but after two weeks, we went for ex Ray, and discovered two close to her spinal cord, she was advised to recover more because of the amount of blood she has lost, after weeks, she was operated and those two were removed.

if a bullet has not penetrated an internal organ or caused infection, doctors will leave it in rather than risk surgery. The surrounding tissue encapsulates the bullet, preventing it from dissolving and leaching into the blood.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

I'm sorry if your level of comprehension is beclouded by your sense of judgment. I didn't say my Mum had a bullet for three years. I said... Five pellets were removed first, but after two weeks, we went for ex Ray, and discovered two close to her spinal cord, she was advised to recover more because of the amount of blood she has lost, after weeks, she was operated and those two were removed.

if a bullet has not penetrated an internal organ or caused infection, doctors will leave it in rather than risk surgery. The surrounding tissue encapsulates the bullet, preventing it from dissolving and leaching into the blood.

It my work and still have a patient that survive bandit attack. U said they kept Zakzaky for years with bullet and ansc telling u it blatant lie. He dare not survive it without radioactive poisoning till date.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

Tell me you aren't APC or Sunni apologist? Ummm... Because you've been beclouded by sentiments. I don't need to explore to you. Google if person can have a piece metal (bullet) and live with it, not without consequences.
PDP Ipob apologist. your arguments hold no water.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

It my work and still have a patient that survive bandit attack. U said they kept Zakzaky for years with bullet and ansc telling u it blatant lie. He dare not survive it without radioactive poisoning till date.

"The health of Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife, Malama Zeenatudeen, is deteriorating. They are suffering from various health complications with gun injuries on their bodies since 2015.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2019
wis3:
PDP Ipob apologist. your arguments hold no water.

Go back to school. if a bullet has not penetrated an internal organ or caused infection, doctors will leave it in rather than risk surgery. The surrounding tissue encapsulates the bullet, preventing it from dissolving and leaching into the blood.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

No where in human body can accommodate anything foreign object let alone for a doctor to leave it.
You are wEl come we will tell that to Keith Moore so that he can update it in the next edition?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

No where in human body can accommodate anything foreign object let alone for a doctor to leave it.
You are wEl come we will tell that to Keith Moore so that he can update it in the next edition?

You sound like Buhari asking for the President Western Germany. You don't know and don't want to know.

Argue with New York Times.

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

You sound like Buhari asking for the President Western Germany. You don't know and don't want to know.

Argue with New York Times.

We are talking medicine you are there quoting nytimes. 6 years in college not for joke. Leaching into the blood is ridiculous! Blood vessels are everywhere in the body tell me where a foreign object will stay in the body without having contact with blood vessels. You and nytimes had better take up courses in medicine or Anatomy and stop thrash.
Medicine don't recognise nytimes.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by manmade(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
PRESS STATEMENT

THE REPATRIATION OF IBRAHEEM EL-ZAKZAKY FROM INDIA

The Federal Government wishes to inform the public about the latest development in the Ibraheem El-zakzaky medical trip controversies to India. The Government notes with dismay the acts of misconduct exhibited by El-zakzaky that necessitated his repatriation.

The earlier statement of 14th August 2019 by the Government addressed the issues that would have raised some questions with the latest occurrences and particularly the uncelebrated return of El-zakzaky from India. The public may note that El-Zakzaky’s actions in India demonstrated malicious intents that were capable of embarrassing the Governments of Nigeria and India.

With total disrespect and complete loss of decorum for international procedures while in India, he initiated contacts with a team of lawyers led by Ali Zia Kabir Chaudary and Gunjan Singh in that country. He also contacted some Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), such as the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) and other Shiite groups. His aim was to seek asylum and eventually relocate to another country.

It is important to note that if an Indian court had granted El-zakzaky asylum or leave to travel to another country, it would have violated the Nigerian court order that granted him permission to travel for medical treatment. However, he used the opportunity of being in India to attempt to internationalise his cause by mobilising the Rights groups. Even most unfortunate and rather embarrassing as earlier stated, was his quest to be relocated to a 5-Star hotel to receive visitors instead of being admitted in the hospital as a sick person he claimed to be.

In spite of his misconduct, El-zakzaky’s spouse went further to antagonize the Indian and Nigerian security agents and accused the latter of killing her children. These acts were aimed at winning international sympathy as well as disparaging the Nigerian Government. Having subordinated the quest for medical treatment to other ulterior motives, it became obvious that El-zakzaky was focused on realising some sinister motives thus the decision to return him to Nigeria.

Grace Isu Gekpe
Permanent Secretary
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
Abuja
16th August 2019
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by manmade(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Looking at the press statement released by the FG in my humble opinion I don't think the man has done anything wrong in India.. PRESS STATEMENT

THE REPATRIATION OF IBRAHEEM EL-ZAKZAKY FROM INDIA

The Federal Government wishes to inform the public about the latest development in the Ibraheem El-zakzaky medical trip controversies to India. The Government notes with dismay the acts of misconduct exhibited by El-zakzaky that necessitated his repatriation.

The earlier statement of 14th August 2019 by the Government addressed the issues that would have raised some questions with the latest occurrences and particularly the uncelebrated return of El-zakzaky from India. The public may note that El-Zakzaky’s actions in India demonstrated malicious intents that were capable of embarrassing the Governments of Nigeria and India.

With total disrespect and complete loss of decorum for international procedures while in India, he initiated contacts with a team of lawyers led by Ali Zia Kabir Chaudary and Gunjan Singh in that country. He also contacted some Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), such as the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) and other Shiite groups. His aim was to seek asylum and eventually relocate to another country.

It is important to note that if an Indian court had granted El-zakzaky asylum or leave to travel to another country, it would have violated the Nigerian court order that granted him permission to travel for medical treatment. However, he used the opportunity of being in India to attempt to internationalise his cause by mobilising the Rights groups. Even most unfortunate and rather embarrassing as earlier stated, was his quest to be relocated to a 5-Star hotel to receive visitors instead of being admitted in the hospital as a sick person he claimed to be.

In spite of his misconduct, El-zakzaky’s spouse went further to antagonize the Indian and Nigerian security agents and accused the latter of killing her children. These acts were aimed at winning international sympathy as well as disparaging the Nigerian Government. Having subordinated the quest for medical treatment to other ulterior motives, it became obvious that El-zakzaky was focused on realising some sinister motives thus the decision to return him to Nigeria.

Grace Isu Gekpe
Permanent Secretary
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
Abuja
16th August 2019
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

We are talking medicine you are there quoting nytimes. 6 years in college not for joke. Leaching into the blood is ridiculous! Blood vessels are everywhere in the body tell me where a foreign object will stay in the body without having contact with blood vessels. You and nytimes had better take up courses in medicine or Anatomy and stop thrash.
Medicine don't recognise nytimes.

When it comes to medicine Brother, you're not a global authority.A Yale University Neurosurgeon is talking, a chemist is shouting.

Anahad O'Connor studied neuroscience and has a degree in psychology from Yale University.
His book The 10 Things You Need to Eat made the New York Times Bestseller list in 2010.
He was part of the first class of the New York Times College Scholarship Program in 1999.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

When it comes to medicine Brother, you're not a global authority.A Yale University Neurosurgeon is talking, a chemist is shouting.

Anahad O'Connor studied neuroscience and has a degree in psychology from Yale University.
His book The 10 Things You Need to Eat made the New York Times Bestseller list in 2010.
He was part of the first class of the New York Times College Scholarship Program in 1999.

Removing such a bullet or so from the body isn't the work of a neurosurgeon. It 100% work of a General or Orthopedics surgeon. I wonder blame if you have one in your family you won't refer to me as a chemist.
The best doctors in the world are Nigerians. It is your country that under rate us.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Removing such a bullet or so from the body isn't the work of a neurosurgeon. It 100% work of a General or Orthopedics surgeon. I wonder blame if you have one in your family you won't refer to me as a chemist.
The best doctors in the world are Nigerians. It is your country that under rate us.

I won't use that word Chemist for you, because of your maturity, I'm an Engineer. But your insensitivity towards the Shiite Cleric's health is disgusting.

I'm neither a Muslim, nor a Northerner, but for the sake of santity of life, he should be giving any treatment he wants, provided he will feet the bills. Criminals around the world are entitled to good health care, much more a man under trial.

There's no profession that's not practical based, hardly will you see universities in Nigeria that's practically oriented.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

I won't use that word Chemist for you, because of your maturity, I'm an Engineer. But your insensitivity towards the Shiite Cleric's health is disgusting.

I'm neither a Muslim, nor a Northerner, but for the sake of santity of life, he should be giving any treatment he wants, provided he will feet the bills. Criminals around the world are entitled to good health care, much more a man under trial.

There's no profession that's not practical based, hardly will you see universities in Nigeria that's practically oriented.
Where in medical ethics will a patient dictates the type of treatment he wants? Why not treat himself if he knows the treatment plan for his conditions? And mind you there is no where in our ethics that the patient will command his own treatment.
We have 3 types of Shiites in Nigeria and why is only Zakzaky IMN disturbing the peace of the country? Others distanced themselves from him and said Shiites are not the one causing problems but IMN.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Where in medical ethics will a patient dictates the type of treatment he wants? Why not treat himself if he knows the treatment plan for his conditions? And mind you there is no where in our ethics that the patient will command his own treatment.
We have 3 types of Shiites in Nigeria and why is only Zakzaky IMN disturbing the peace of the country? Others distanced themselves from him and said Shiites are not the one causing problems but IMN.

He has a right to what sort of treatment he wants. No Doctor will administer forcefully any form of medication on any human being. He's not a slave. I thought you said you're a Doctor.

If you're incense by IMN, good. I didn't see you talk about Fulani Herdsmen that have killed more people, and you're here talking about a religious rivalry.

If he was prone to violence like you said... Why did Buhari and El Rufai seek his influence during election?
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

Go back to school. if a bullet has not penetrated an internal organ or caused infection, doctors will leave it in rather than risk surgery. The surrounding tissue encapsulates the bullet, preventing it from dissolving and leaching into the blood.
How is it even possible for a bullet to hit a person without it penetrating the skin? Was it thrown at him? grin
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
wis3:
How is it even possible for a bullet to hit a person without it penetrating the skin? Was it thrown at him? grin

Re-read before replying me, you may have something more reasonable to write afterwards, thanks.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

Killed a Police officer, right? Fulani has killed 3500 people only Zamfara from 2015-2019 according to the Governor, why hasn't they be proscribed? IPOB was making noise, just listen to an adult. Are Nigerians not making noise about bad economy, who heard them?
Inamdi KANU did not make ordinary noise he was trying to declare a country withing a country Nigeria which is a felony offence in Nigeria's constitution.do you ear

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

He has a right to what sort of treatment he wants. No Doctor will administer forcefully any form of medication on any human being. He's not a slave. I thought you said you're a Doctor.

If you're incense by IMN, good. I didn't see you talk about Fulani Herdsmen that have killed more people, and you're here talking about a religious rivalry.

If he was prone to violence like you said... Why did Buhari and El Rufai seek his influence during election?

I always wondered the ways u social media propagandistsites spew thrash. When and where did El Rufai and Buhari seek Zakzaky support in election. Let me tell you El Rufai only visited Zakzaky in 2014 when three of his Zakzaky children was killed under Jonathan administration because El Rudaipur and Zakzaky known each other in the ABU MSSN in their school days before Zakzaky was expelled.
Mind you Buhari does not need anybody in the north to win election and no one contest against Buhari that won't have his career destroyed. But I won't take it easy with you, can you just swear with your life that Buhari and El Rufai sought Zakzaky vote and let me do same?
Mind u Zakzaky see himself as the president and IMN members don't believe in Nigeria democracy. They owe their allegiance to Iran and they have their own flag.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I always wondered the ways u social media propagandistsites spew thrash. When and where did El Rufai and Buhari seek Zakzaky support in election. Let me tell you El Rufai only visited Zakzaky in 2014 when three of his Zakzaky children was killed under Jonathan administration because El Rudaipur and Zakzaky known each other in the ABU MSSN in their school days before Zakzaky was expelled.
Mind you Buhari does not need anybody in the north to win election and no one contest against Buhari that won't have his career destroyed. But I won't take it easy with you, can you just swear with your life that Buhari and El Rufai sought Zakzaky vote and let me do same?
Mind u Zakzaky see himself as the president and IMN members don't believe in Nigeria democracy. They owe their allegiance to Iran and they have their own flag.

Thanks for the correction of date and time. Leave their allegiance, it's not your business, we have freedom of religion in Nigeria. Mine slight with this FG in the handing of this issue, is to respect court order to avoid anarchy.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by kernel001: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
Inamdi KANU did not make ordinary noise he was trying to declare a country withing a country Nigeria which is a felony offence in Nigeria's constitution.do you ear

Did you hear yourself? Was trying to Fulani Herdsmen are not trying to, they are killing people and you want to build RUGA for them, fulls.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2019
kernel001:

Thanks for the correction of date and time. Leave their allegiance, it's not your business, we have freedom of religion in Nigeria. Mine slight with this FG in the handing of this issue, is to respect court order to avoid anarchy.

There is no court other that FG didn't obey and alas there is different between bail and court order. Most of you are peddlers of misleading information. Which court or judge freed Zakzaky that FG disobeyed. He was granted bail and FG picked him up after the bail. The battle Zakzaky is facing now is between Kaduna state government and not federal government. Mind you if the DCP that was killed last month by IMN were to be your father u won't be there saying thrash. So u want the leader of an organisation that raised their own flag in a sovereign state freed while Geneva convention ratified?
National security is valued above your sentiment just with the same way Dasuki is being treated u guys see nothing in Dasuki but play politics with Zakzaky's issues.
I will regard u as a non bias enemy of Buhari once u become a victim of IMN and still support IMN.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
kernel001:

Re-read before replying me, you may have something more reasonable to write afterwards, thanks.
your arguments are baseless.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
kernel001:

Did you hear yourself? Was trying to Fulani Herdsmen are not trying to, they are killing people and you want to build RUGA for them, fulls.
A lost Dog can't hear or listen to the whistle of its owner .call KANU to come to Nigeria and see the miracle of python in his life and you if you join him.

Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by makewetalk2: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2019
I blame GEJ personally for all the nonsense happening now but that does not take away the fact that the Sunnis hate and kill the Shiites. Does it?
wis3:
always trying to absolve Jonathan of things that happen under his nose. It is safe to say the soldiers that carried out the shiites massacre in 2015 were installed their by GEJ, since we are attributing blames to past govnerments.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by makewetalk2: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2019
Jesus did not prophesy the coming of any apostle. You have been brainwashed into believing that. Jesus spoke of a spirit that he will beg the father to send, and that is the holy spirit. Anyone teaching you that Jesus spoke of another prophet is a liar. What he told us is that there will be false prophets. And, Mohammed is one of them. He misled millions of people and continues to do that up until this very day.
Oricha62:

Iam not supporting the Sunni muslims that attacked shia but I only gave some reasons why are differ.
Prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) never called Jesus (A.S) a last prophet. DO YOU HAVE PROOF FOR STATEMENT?

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) is the last prophet of Allah .
Allah says in the Quran:

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Jesus A.S also prophesied the coming of prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) in the Bible and Qur'an.
We Muslims believed the parts of Bible that does not contradict the Quran.

Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

And when Isa son of Maryam said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad,(i.e MUHAMMAD) but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by makewetalk2: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2019
You are silly. Swear for your grandfathers. Do you think that I am scared of curses? You can send those curses to your grandchildren as well cos you will waste away if you do not repent.
Everybody knows that a man who did not sponsor Boko haram is a threat. El Zak has never been captured having guns. El Zak did not kidnap Ese Oruru, but a Sunni did. Boko harams are Sunnis. All the evil acts recorded so far have been committed by Sunnis. Just because you do not agree with his faith, you find every reason to label him a terrorist.
The sign of knowing a Sunni fanatic is assuming that everyone else is ignorant but they are knowledgeable. A poor rat like you who cannot smell into the quarters of El Zak is coming out here to tell us about Zaria. You are simply a minion in Zaria, an insignificant lizard whose birth certificate cannot qualify as toilet paper.
Imagine what you are saying, acknowledging that your fellow Sunnis agreed that Zak should have been killed. Someone's father and a leader of a religious group. And, you are not shocked by such expression, rather you are highlighting it on a public forum. Mumu, a literate knows that you go to the bank to inquire about issues relating to banking. If those bankers there are busy enough to sit down and counsel people on how El Zak should have been killed, then it is simply because they are all Sunnis and very unprofessional.
You will have more reasons to kill every Sunni because it pleases you. Keep making up reasons. foooooooouhl
Onlyonebuhari:

I live and work in Zaria. Zaria people now have independent cos Zakzaky is a known terror to all. Just come to PZ and enquire from Unity bank situating close to Zakzaky training ground they wish Zakzaky should have been killed. The nan that had no fear first chief of Army staff which everybody watched. You are stupid and mad for twisting the truth. It won't be well with u unless u reside u reside in Zaria to write this junk.
Once again u won't end well for playing with the security affairs of Zaria people. This curses won't affect only if you are truthful in ur post.
U have freedom to write junks just the way ur post have freedom to bring curses upon u.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Oricha62(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
makewetalk2:
Jesus did not prophesy the coming of any apostle. You have been brainwashed into believing that. Jesus spoke of a spirit that he will beg the father to send, and that is the holy spirit. Anyone teaching you that Jesus spoke of another prophet is a liar. What he told us is that there will be false prophets. And, Mohammed is one of them. He misled millions of people and continues to do that up until this very day.

In Deuteronomy 18:17-19,
“And the Lord said unto me. They have well spoken that which they have spoken, I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”

The foretold prophet in this prophecy was not Jesus Christ(as), nor any other Israelite prophet, because none of them ever claimed to be the prophet promised here.
We read in the Gospel of John (1:19-21) that in the time of Jesus, the Jews were expecting the advent of three prophets. Firstly Elias, secondly Christ(as), thirdly a prophet of such universal fame that in his case no other specification was thought necessary. “The Prophet” was enough to convey what was meant. Jesus(as) claimed to be the Christ and he regarded John the Baptist as Elias (Matthew 11:14, 17:10-13). Further, he prophesied about his second advent in the last days when true faith would disappear from the earth (Luke 18:cool
What will be your response to each of the biblical verse quoted above ? Iam patiently waiting.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by Onlyonebuhari: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2019
makewetalk2:
You are silly. Swear for your grandfathers. Do you think that I am scared of curses? You can send those curses to your grandchildren as well cos you will waste away if you do not repent.
Everybody knows that a man who did not sponsor Boko haram is a threat. El Zak has never been captured having guns. El Zak did not kidnap Ese Oruru, but a Sunni did. Boko harams are Sunnis. All the evil acts recorded so far have been committed by Sunnis. Just because you do not agree with his faith, you find every reason to label him a terrorist.
The sign of knowing a Sunni fanatic is assuming that everyone else is ignorant but they are knowledgeable. A poor rat like you who cannot smell into the quarters of El Zak is coming out here to tell us about Zaria. You are simply a minion in Zaria, an insignificant lizard whose birth certificate cannot qualify as toilet paper.
Imagine what you are saying, acknowledging that your fellow Sunnis agreed that Zak should have been killed. Someone's father and a leader of a religious group. And, you are not shocked by such expression, rather you are highlighting it on a public forum. Mumu, a literate knows that you go to the bank to inquire about issues relating to banking. If those bankers there are busy enough to sit down and counsel people on how El Zak should have been killed, then it is simply because they are all Sunnis and very unprofessional.
You will have more reasons to kill every Sunni because it pleases you. Keep making up reasons. foooooooouhl
The condition which the curse won't affect your life is only no lives have been lost to the scourge of Zakzaky but if not you won't end well. Just write this day down in history. I promise you! So that ur generation can take learn.
Zakzaky told the world he was not given proper treatment but when he went to India he said he was never in detention. He said he lived close to the senate president. Now u wanna ruin ur life cos of him.
Seriously I pity your future, if only you know who you are dealing with, you could have preferred never to use data in your life.
Re: Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria by wis3(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
makewetalk2:
I blame GEJ personally for all the nonsense happening now but that does not take away the fact that the Sunnis hate and kill the Shiites. Does it?
Is GEJ also sunni since he killed 3 of el zakzaky's sons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode / Rivers Withdraws Criminal Charges Against Amaechi, Cole / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.