Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested (44143 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2019
alobright17:

What Investigations did you conducted for you to come out with this ? is it because your name is not there or what?

Alo

Are u a member of aromate??
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Mekenz(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2019
so after all the money they withdrew from the rev fr account, they still look malnourished and unkempt?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Essential(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Tinubu was right, it not just only Fulani's that is responsible for this kidnapping and arm robbery. Is Evans a Fulani?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by emmyluvly(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Proffdada:
so these are the Fulani herdsmen sad

Actually there are two different links with two entirely different set of names.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by asanwafo: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:
Most people will still come to defend the herdsmen miscreants despite the evidence shown, the names, and even a picture.
They are still in denial.

I'm happy this discovery was made
There is no where in the news where Adamu and Idris said anything about the killing of Rev Offu. They only said something about the kidnapping of the traditional ruler.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by gazza07(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Buhari brothers
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by tiredoflife(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again

I guess u didn't see where he said he came to learn the trade of raring cows
So wetin be dat
Broda wey mumu
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by asanwafo: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
so really they were fulani herdsmen.
Where did they say they kill he Rev father? From the news, they only acknowledged kidnapping the traditional ruler
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Jabioro: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2019
It is easier for me to avoid this thread... because you took a wounded with gun shot to an ATM to withdrew money , spent it on malt..I am no going believe you....Azuka can do better
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Aliencraft:
Before killing the Priest, they took him to the ATM, withdrew cash from his account.

How come they are still alive angry

Because they may have been tortured endlessly to confess to a crime they never committed.

That's why we have courts
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Vixlot: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Rizstar:
Mbaka come and see oooooo. They are hausa/fulani. Your followers need to evaluate you very well before following you.

The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Vixlot: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2019
gazza07:
Buhari brothers

The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2019
God have mercy
Security is at the highest time low in the country.Check my siggy
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by ledamaster(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
laurel03:
if they dnt catch them now... the blame will still go to Fulani.. They just waste the Rev F

Fulani are a major tribe in Taraba stupid.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Youths learn how to make money legit too.

Stop complaining that there is no work, there is work all around you.
Your smartphone and Contact are tools, use it to make an extra income. Don't get used to being a commentator. Simply share our blog on your pages and WhatsApp contacts, we will give you a commission if you get us a client,for any of our services. Real Estate, Diesel Delivery and Marine. Send us an emai- distributeinc@gmail.com.
Click to view our services-
https://distributeinc..com/?m=1
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Esongisaiah: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
sooner or later I know there will be caught
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by laurel03(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2019
ledamaster:

Fulani are a major tribe in Taraba stupid.
I have stayed in Jalingo, Wukari and Takum in Taraba 95% of Taraba are xtains and major Tribes in Taraba is Jukun. Moreover I am referring to people that killed the Rev Father. Eleribu somebody

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by fowlyansh181(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again
ibrahim came to enugu to learn cow rearing
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by laurel03(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2019
BabaCommander:

Adamu is Hausa/Fulani.
There were the primary suspects and it's proven to be true.
Adamu killed the Rev Father Abi?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by laurel03(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
[quot
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Fuckthamods: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Proffdada:
so these are the Fulani herdsmen sad

Why are u ignoring the first incidence where the culprits were fulani? angry

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by SillyMods: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:
Most people will still come to defend the herdsmen miscreants despite the evidence shown, the names, and even a picture.
They are still in denial.

I'm happy this discovery was made
So, one Hausa/Fulani man of about eight names mentioned means that Fulani herdsmen were responsible for the crimes?

Use your God given brain please.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by AllenSpencer: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=SilasNwude post=81328703][/quote]

You can continue striking.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by studentofTruth: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
What a very confusing report, purposefully crafted to confuse you people. The people mentioned in the write-up and the names listed below are they for the same crime? Were they working together? Why not state things clearly and everything in the right perspective.

The more you look, the less you see. Not surprised. Only surprised at those who still believe in them.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by AllenSpencer: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Alo

Are u a member of aromate??

No. Ogboni I do
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by SilasNwude: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
AllenSpencer:

You can continue striking.
[/s]
do you want me to follow you?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by gulfer: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2019
This crime suspects are ethnic combos grin grin grin
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
There can't be an outsider in a crime without the collaboration of an insider....

Criminal gang members don't care about your tribe ....all they are after is your information and skills to met up their target...

So I see no sense in the debate here,..the major point is insecurity ...
How can they take a man they shot on the leg to an ATM unit and nobody saw them....withdrew money and even bought malt for him but nobody saw them ....

There is more to this story abeg

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by nonjebose(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Heartless men
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by dukecharles(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=biobab23 post=81327694]Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again[/quo

Did you read the news?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Onlyonebuhari: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2019
THOSE OF YOU THAT ALWAYS ATTACK FULANI FOR EVILS PERPETRATED BY YOUR BROTHERS CAN U ALL SEE THAT GOD HAS DISGRACED YOU ALL.

CHUKWU......Herdsman indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel / Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.