Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested (44119 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Toscarel: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
gtown:

Yes, these are Fulani herdsmen:
''The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.''
Every tribe has misguided ones amongst them

And you would ignore the picture too those two hungry fools you saw in the picture belong to what tribe
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Toscarel: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
gtown:

Yes, these are Fulani herdsmen:
''The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.''
Every tribe has misguided ones amongst them

And you would ignore the picture too those two hungry fools you saw in the picture belong to what tribe.

The same thing you support would meet you if you are not fulani, the Fulani's would meet amen bye

Not replying your blind arguments anymore take to your neighborhood I want to sleep

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by kinem(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Behind Every Criminal Acts Done In The East. An Eastern Is And Highly Involved. Igbos And Love Of Money. We Have Thought Other Tribs Bad Things And Go Behind To Claim Innocent.

Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by GennyCheta(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Atleast Enugu is the only Ibo state making moves on this fulani menace, the rest are just making noise on social media

I believe this is also part of ur stupid reasoning after the protest
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by michoim(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
I tot they say na Fulani herdsmen...nonsense
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by HisSexcellency(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
unite4real:

Please instead of jumping to conclusions about what I posted, why don't you read the original post to the last paragraph and see what's there. U have bolded again for you to see. As for me, I read the post till the end

...the same gang is responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Paul Offu and the kidnap of a traditional ruler in Awgu LGA.
...suspects responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu at Ezeagu arrested.

Enugu State Command of the Nigerian Police on Friday, 16th, August paraded the hoodlums suspected to be responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Paul Offu, the parish priest of St James Catholic Church, Ugboka, in Nkanu East LGA on the 1st of August and the Kidnap of the traditional ruler of Obum-Agbogwugwu, His Royal Highness, Igwe Sunday Orji and his wife, along Agbogwugwu-Ihe junction on the 4th of August, 2019.

The suspects, Ibrahim Adamu, 25 years from Taraba State and Idris Tobe 28 years (and three others still at large) were arrested by the command after the release of the traditional ruler and his wife.

Speaking to Journalist101, one of the suspects, Ibrahim Adamu said, he came to Enugu to learn the skill of cow rearing and from there, he joined the criminal gang. He confessed to be part of the gang responsible for the kidnap of the traditional ruler and his wife. He also confessed that one of his gang members arrested with him, Idris supplies them with food items.

Similarly, the police paraded the gang responsible for the murder of Rev. Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu, the parish priest of St. Mary's Catholic Church, Obunofia Ndiuno in Ezeagu LGA on the 14th of March, 2019.

The suspects confessed to killing the cleric after pursuing him into a building he ran into for cover.

Before killing the Priest, they took him to the ATM, withdrew cash from his account and bought malt for him to drink before giving up the ghost as a result of the gunshots on his leg.

The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/08/16/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-murders-enugu-catholic-priest/amp/
Kindly explain the bolded above to us, because from all indications the police paraded two different sets of criminals, but you left the first set and concentrated on the second. Even when the title of this post was about the first.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by gtown: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:

And you would ignore the picture too those two hungry fools you saw in the picture belong to what tribe.

The same thing you support would meet you if you are not fulani, the Fulani's would meet amen bye

Not replying your blind arguments anymore take to your neighborhood I want to sleep
and the same thing Will meet you since you failed to see those names of Igbos origin. If you are not from Igbos tribe l pray you meet the likes Of Evans and his trained brothers you are defending. amen
I will ever be here to reply your myopic comments anytime. i am going hibernation for now with my eyes open watching you in 3D
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by gtown: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:

And you would ignore the picture too those two hungry fools you saw in the picture belong to what tribe
And you ignored the names. Those names of Igbos origin you read there belong to what tribe. orangotan?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by gtown: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:

Your point?
your point.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by wellmax(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Crime has tribe these days. Those killing in Benue and Taraba came from only one tribe, those doing banditry in Zamfara came from only same tribe and you know the tribe.

Boy, crime has no tribe. Every tribe has bad elements.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by djkirkoo2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
laurel03:
if they dnt catch them now... the blame will still go to Fulani.. They just waste the Rev F
you nor sabi read?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by SLAP44: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
wellmax:

Boy, crime has no tribe. Every tribe has bad elements.

Until we start catching yorubas doing banditry in the north, I will continue to disagree.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by unite4real: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:

Kindly explain the bolded above to us, because from all indications the police paraded two different sets of criminals, but you left the first set and concentrated on the second. Even when the title of this post was about the first.

I am so glad you finally read till the end. Pheeeew.

My point is, if the first clergy was killed by herdsmen, was the second too? It appears we jump into concluding that all killers are fulanis herdsmen.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Decencychy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Great. Chicken has come home to roast.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by access081: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPF Una no go kill us, the same gang with different names grin Una Don try
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Mrjo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again
I think you didn't read the part he said he came to enugu rare cow or did you want him to say he is a herdsman before you understand simple English
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by TorukMakto: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
biobab23:
Lol so no be Fulani herdsmen again

Wicked soul, the news states that the killers are Fulani herdsmen but you're asking a stupid question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJx0mfnkc7U

3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by oderinde151(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
paix:
In approval or rejection?
rejection of course
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by TorukMakto: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
laurel03:
if they dnt catch them now... the blame will still go to Fulani.. They just waste the Rev F

FULANI DID IT

ARE YOU STUPID?
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by wellmax(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Until we start catching yorubas doing banditry in the north, I will continue to disagree.

I am Yoruba. I'd lived in the north.
Don't let us go there.

Wether a Yoruba man commits crime in Osogbo or Pitiskum, crime is crime.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Proffdada: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubecharles:
. Go back to school and learn to read from top not middle
you uneducated swine

Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:

What is this one yapping abeg that one from taraba came to learn the herdsmen trade of all places in enugu, please if he is not Fulani enlighten us on where ADAMU is from.

Abeg take your meds

You can't twist the herdsmen out of this one

Even if you don't read look at the picture

If he was a herdsman he wouldn't have gone to Enugu or anywhere else to learn the trade; if you had applied logic to the story you would have realised that he had abandoned that path and instead graduated to become a kidnapper.

Note that there is a world of difference between being a Fulani man and a herdsman: the former is a Tribe while the latter is a Profession, not necessarily exclusive to Fulanis alone but also engaged by other tribes - including Igbos.

Being ADAMU does not necessarily make a Fulani man; and based on the story neither was he a herdsman.

You can therefore take your bigotry to the market; but I can assure you it won't sell.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
fortran12:

Is it only fulani that learn to rear cows?

“Herdsmen” is the keyword now read everything all over.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by laurel03(m): 3:10am On Aug 18, 2019
TorukMakto:

FULANI DID IT

ARE YOU STUPID?
The Suspected Killers of Fr. Clement Rapuluchukwu
The suspects, Sunday Chibuko, 32 years, from Ezeagu LGA, Benjamin Osondu,28 years, from Udenu LGA and Wasiu Ajomale from Ogun State were arrested at Abuja, Lagos and Ogun states respectively. The 4th suspect, kelechi, from Oji-River is still at large.
U see ur nna/papa is stupid
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by aabdul7833: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2019
KAKAKOLA
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by nwakibie3(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Yusuf54:
you are not diff from Nugeria police but I think they r still better than you

You are a f00l
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by rosalieene(f): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2019
they should kill them all and make their death slow and painful. Criminals deserve no sympathy at all.
Re: Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
rosalieene:
they should kill them all and make their death slow and painful.
Criminals deserve no sympathy at all.
I concur, my charming friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.