Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,098 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

Experiencing Child's Delay Or Miscarriages? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experiencing Child's Delay Or Miscarriages? (184 Views)

Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years / Woman Narrates Ordeal After Suffering 35 Miscarriages In 7 Years / Woman Who Had 18 Miscarriages In 16 Years Gives Birth To Baby At 48 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experiencing Child's Delay Or Miscarriages? by Femsolutionist(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I want to believe that there is nothing too hard for God to do. If He can answer SARAH in her old age and others in the bible, he will surely answer your prayers too irrespective of the delays and miscarriages you may have had previously.

Reading this today is going to change your story for a better and I am very sure that by God's grace before the end of this year, you will surely CONCEIVE and GIVE BIRTH as at when due with Fasting, Prayers, Faith, Herbal and Medical advices.

I am not disputing the facts that there are no attacks from enemies that causes delay sometimes but with God on your side, you will surely conquer and be called a MOTHER.

NB: It is not every delay in child's bearing that is an attack, sometimes, your system may just need one or two corrections.

Last here, I met a woman who claimed she was been attacked and that was why she could not TAKE IN.

As usual, I invited her to join my ONLINE PLATFORM where we pray, fast and give both herbal and medical advises. Unknowingly to her, she only had a WOMB BLOCKAGE which only needed some corrections.

Today, if I am not making a mistake, she should have giving birth to 3-4 children at the moment.

I believe you can aswell have your babies too.
However, you may not be able to do this alone without the supports of other people or experts.

So please come in let us support one another in prayer and fasting, sharing of ideas, seeking of both medical and herbal advices in other for you not to SUFFER in SILENCE and CRY ALONE any more.

I will be available for further discussion where necessary.

Contact me now via my Signature

(1) (Reply)

Weight Management - Health Risks Of Overweight / Ondo State Government To Prioritize Healthcare Delivery / Find The Best Physiotherapist Near Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.