Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie (2378 Views)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by kenshaz(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Am kenyan but i agree nigeria is the giant of africa and also its because of big population that there is confussion.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
kenshaz:
Am kenyan but i agree nigeria is the giant of africa and also its because of big population that there is confussion.
Nigeria has the largest population in Africa, largest Economy in Africa, the richest black man in the world is a Nigerian, the Richest black woman in the world is a Nigerian, Nigeria has one of the most formidable military in Africa, largest Ethnic groups in Africa, in sport Nigerian Super Eagles are feared throughout Africa, our Falcons has won the Female Afcon championship 9 times out of 11 times the competition has been held, that is a record that would be almost impossible to surpassed. Nigeria can also boost of having the largest music industry in Africa, Nigerian musics are aired in TV and radio stations across Africa, Nigeria has the best movie industry in Africa, until all this records are broken by any other African country, Nigeria remains THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Capernum: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
It's completely useless arguing with the superiority of Nigeria to other African nations. Its a fact too obvious to question.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
kenshaz:

A Kenyan wannabe you'd wish to be.
Stop fooling yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Capernum:
It's completely useless arguing with the superiority of Nigeria to other African nations. Its a fact too obvious to question.

Then why are you the Poverty Capital of the World? Did you have three balanced meals yesterday mr giant of africa?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why are you the Poverty Capital of the World? Did you have three balanced meals yesterday mr giant of africa?
all I see here is a display of envy, Nigeria is by far not among the poorest countries in the world, do your research thoroughly before you come out here and spew trash out of that your south African garbage mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Capernum:

Nigerians with stupid egos, all these emotional rants won't change the fact that Nigeria is the poverty giant of the world and your figures are set to bustle for generations because of your uncontrolled rat race population, you lag behind most African nations in basic development indices, you don't have proper electricity and you're here spewing rubbish.
Nigerians are just noisemakers with big for nothing mouth and some stupid poverty ridden pride.
Countries like Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Botswana, Morocco, Algeria beats Nigeria in most development indices, you can take this to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

They've got the highest number of poverty stricken morons in the world and the funny thing is that you'll see them laughing and insulting other Africans how poor they are.
They're also flocking these African nations which they do insult en masses just to seek for better lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

Nigerians with stupid egos, all these emotional rants won't change the fact that Nigeria is the poverty giant of the world and your figures are set to bustle for generations because of your uncontrolled rat race population, you lag behind most African nations in basic development indices, you don't have proper electricity and you're here spewing rubbish.
Nigerians are just noisemakers with big for nothing mouth and some stupid poverty ridden pride.
Countries like Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Botswana, Morocco, Algeria beats Nigeria in most development indices, you can take this to the bank.
and nigeria also beat those countries in some indices, right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

They've got the highest number of poverty stricken morons in the world and the funny thing is that you'll see them laughing and insulting other Africans how poor they are.
They're also flocking these African nations which they do insult en masses just to seek for better lifestyle.
calm ur overcharged muscles and type with less bile.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
and nigeria also beat those countries in some indices, right?

We're talking of HDI and quality of life, not population.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
calm ur overcharged muscles and type with less bile.

It has gotten into your spine indeed.You guys with hatred for other African nations..smh
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

It has gotten into your spine indeed.You guys with hatred for other African nations..smh
lol, where did u see d hatred for other African nations in my post? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

We're talking of HDI and quality of life, not population.
are those d only indices known to u? undecided

Why not just state that instead of saying "most indices"? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, where did u see d hatred for other African nations in my post? undecided

Most of you Nigerians do like talking shit of other African nations with insults that tend to be more progressive than Nigeria, I think it's just that you guys do feel bitter when they rank ahead of you in most development indices, that's why Nigerians will resort to everlasting insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
theenchanter:
are those d only indices known to u? undecided

Why not just state that instead of saying "most indices"? undecided

HDI alone has various breakdowns of human development, others are life expectancy, electricity supply, infrastructure index, aviation, economic growth rates and stability and among others..fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

HDI alone has various breakdowns of human development, others are life expectancy, electricity supply, infrastructure index, aviation, economic growth rates and stability and among others..fact
life expectancy falls under HDI and electricity falls under infrastructure.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by theenchanter: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

Most of you Nigerians do like talking shit of other African nations with insults that tend to be more progressive than Nigeria, I think it's just that you guys do feel bitter when they rank ahead of you in most development indices, that's why Nigerians will resort to everlasting insults.
how many nigerian have u meet physically or through d internet that made u come to that conclusion?

I think it's a tit-for-tat cos I'm sure a nigerian may also say the things u just said... the talking sh1t part.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
You guys are still deluding yourselves with this fallacy? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
all I see here is a display of envy, Nigeria is by far not among the poorest countries in the world, do your research thoroughly before you come out here and spew trash out of that your south African garbage mouth.

I can bet you there isn't a single South African who is envious of Nigeria socio-economically and politically. Trust me.

Secondly, you need to learn what the term "poverty capital of the world' actually means before referring me to research facilities. It definitely doesnt mean "Nigeria is by far among the poorest countries in the world" - to quote you. grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You guys are still deluding yourselves with this fallacy? grin grin
in as much as you may be sounding right to yourself you are also very wrong, you believe its fallacy because you only allow your assumption to consume you, now easy brother I know you don't like Nigeria and I wouldn't be surprise to see you come for me with fierce attack, but you can prove me wrong by staying silent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Its a coping mechanism for Nigeria's deferred dream. Country is still a hellhole 60 years after independence.

As a Kenyan yourself Yobeezy, do u wish to live in Nigeria? I can bet you THEY wanna live in Kenya (or anywhere else that isn't Nigeria). How's a country like that "A Giant"?
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

I can bet you there isn't a single South African who is envious of Nigeria socio-economically and politically. Trust me.

Secondly, you need to learn what the term "poverty capital of the world' actually means before referring me to research facilities. It definitely doesnt mean "Nigeria is by far among the poorest countries in the world" - to quote you. grin

every other Africa countries made life uncomfortable for the whites and forced them to leave their land, but black south Africans couldn't "weak people" I blame foolish Chaka the almighty king of the Zulus, instead of uniting his fellow men to fight off the whites he was busy killing and conquering his own people for his selfish interests. There are poor people in Nigeria just like there are poor people in every country in the world, that doesn't make Nigeria a poor country try and understand that.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

Its a coping mechanism for Nigeria's deferred dream. Country is still a hellhole 60 years after independence.

As a Kenyan yourself Yobeezy, do u wish to live in Nigeria? I can bet you THEY wanna live in Kenya (or anywhere else that isn't Nigeria). How's a country like that "A Giant"?
One Kenyan politician I have forgotten his name, once said " whenever Nigeria sneezes every other African country trembles" pls note it came from the mouth of a Kenyan politician whom I believe know better than you.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
One Kenyan politician I have forgotten his name, once said " whenever Nigeria sneezes every other African country trembles" pls note it came from the mouth of a Kenyan politician whom I believe know better than you.

The rest of the continent's GDP was growing at something like 5% despite you being in recession, so please sit down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

The rest of the continent's GDP was growing at something like 5% despite you being in recession, so please sit down.
Nigeria has the biggest Economy in Africa followed by South Africa pls google it, go and Brush you mouth very well because it really stinks.

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
every other Africa countries made life uncomfortable for the whites and forced them to leave their land, but black south Africans couldn't "weak people".

Ofcoz its easier for bystanders to react against a culprit and more difficult for the one who has a gun to their head.

Anyway, please don't overplay your role in this coz everybody else knows black South Africans were not docile either. At some point we rendered this country ungovernable.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Nigeria has the biggest Economy in Africa followed by South Africa pls google it, go and Brush you mouth very well because it really stinks.

Now I see why you people like to study abroad instead of Nigeria - you missed the point completely.

When "a giant' falls into economic recession, the rest of the continent or sub-region at the least should have also recorded significantly lowered GDP figures. But in this case when "Nigeria sneezed, no one else got a cold" - they grew at 5% plus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
theenchanter:
how many nigerian have u meet physically or through d internet that made u come to that conclusion?

I think it's a tit-for-tat cos I'm sure a nigerian may also say the things u just said... the talking sh1t part.

The ones I've met here in Kenya are friendly and at least loving, infact one is my campus mate, not hateful like the ones I've met online discrediting and underrating other Africans at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
theenchanter:
life expectancy falls under HDI and electricity falls under infrastructure.

Okay.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Stop with your lies, please quote his or her name .If you can't then you're a desperate liar!
And to be honest, our government has never used Nigeria as a case study for development, it's only south Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

No, besides kenyans barely dream of visiting Nigeria, the number of Kenyans living in Nigeria is minute but on the other round, most Nigerians are flocking Kenya en masses, in fact they're Kenya's biggest recipients among the African immigrants in East Africa.
Kenya is their most popular destination in East and central Africa, they're in our estates, universities etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Admits Its Lies In The Killing Of Palestines. / Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race / US House Speaker To Visit Taiwan Despite China Warnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.