Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie (2406 Views)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Stop with your lies, please quote his or her name .If you can't then you're a desperate liar!
And to be honest, our government has never used Nigeria as a case study for development, it's only south Africa.

Eish!
(mysticwarrior)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

Eish!
(mysticwarrior)

Yes, South Africa is the most developed black nation in the world and I purport most African countries should look up to its levels of development including Nigeria itself which is full of empty chest beaters.
What Kenya can learn from Nigeria is just breeding skills grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yes, South Africa is the most developed black nation in the world and I purport most African countries should look up to its levels of development including Nigeria itself which is full of empty chest beaters.

The Nigerians are gonna tell you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in SA was built by the whites. Please remind them SA black government spends around $100 Billion (US) every year on further developing the country. That's why they are still risking their sorry lives attempting to reach our country and remain reluctant to leave SA despite the incessant violent attacks on Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

The Nigerians are gonna tell you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in SA was built by the whites. Please remind them SA black government spends around $100 Billion (US) every year on further developing the country. That's why they are still risking their sorry lives attempting to reach our country and remain reluctant to leave SA despite the incessant violent attacks on Nigerians.

That's how they've been singing, when Kenya's infrastructure dethrones theirs, they'll be raising some stupid claims how we're building our infrastructure with loans not knowing that both of their public and external debts dwarfs Kenya's despite being among the 5th largest producer of oil in the world.

Kenya's and south Africa's budget alone dwarfs theirs, they'll be talking rubbish about Kenya and south Africa and the funny thing is that you'll see a chunk of them flooding these two nations in search of opportunities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

That's how they've been singing, when Kenya's infrastructure dethrones theirs, they'll be raising some stupid claims how we're building our infrastructure with loans not knowing that both of their public and external debts dwarfs Kenya's despite being among the 5th largest producer of oil in the world.

Kenya's and south Africa's budget alone dwarfs theirs, they'll be talking rubbish about Kenya and south Africa and the funny thing is that you'll see a chunk of them flooding these two nations in search of opportunities.

I'm pretty clued up on their Kenya bashing - I used to engage in the "Kenya's Ahead of Nigeria..." thread. I noticed how they often attribute your successes to your Indian countrymen and call you guys Little Indians.

I'm quite proud of Kenya and what you guys are achieving - even though you are eating our lunch in some sectors nowadays. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

I'm pretty clued up on their Kenya bashing - I used to engage in the "Kenya's Ahead of Nigeria..." thread. I noticed how they often attribute your successes to your Indian countrymen and call you guys Little Indians.

I'm quite proud of Kenya and what you guys are achieving - even though you are eating our lunch in some sectors nowadays. grin

Really? Like which sectors? grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by TMKsouth: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Really? Like which sectors? grin

Mostly notably tech, of course. grin

Then there's the issue with some big name multinationals choosing Nairobi for their headquarters, like the BBC, CGTN, and many others I cant think of at the moment.

Your central location on the continent makes you a more efficient option compared to far off SA cities. But nonetheless I believe you guys have decent infrastructure to put you in the game - unlike the Giant of Africa that recently lost out BILLIONS to SA in hosting Microsoft data centres because of very poor infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

south Africa is not an absolute black country, they have white, black, Indians and "apes coloreds" without the whites south Africa is nothing.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

Eish!
(mysticwarrior)
easy bro, read my comments and you will see where I clearly indicated that I forget the name of the Kenyan politician who said that, since I didn't mentioned any name I know my write up would not be given credibility either by that Kenyan bigot, all he should have done is to give my a reasonable time to remember his name instead of shouting, for now am still trying to recall, when I remember his name I will remind you guys.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then there's the issue with some big name multinationals choosing Nairobi for their headquarters, like the BBC, CGTN, and many others I cant think of at the moment.

Your central location on the continent makes you a more efficient option compared to far off SA cities. But nonetheless I believe you guys have decent infrastructure to put you in the game - unlike the Giant of Africa that recently lost out BILLIONS to SA in hosting Microsoft data centres because of very poor infrastructure.
not so fast bro, Kenya is a zoo where tourists go to watch and film animals like lions, hyennas, leopards, elephants and baboons. And that is what fetches Kenya money.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

pls be brave and fight like a lone soldier, stop using praises for Kenya to seek for a Kenyan allied, we know your trick, speak for Kwazulu Natal and Mpumalanga land.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
south Africa is not an absolute black country, they have white, black, Indians and "apes coloreds" without the whites south Africa is nothing.

You'll die of jealousy, black comprises of 85% of SA population, the country is thirty years ahead of Nigeria in terms of development no matter how you might insult them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

Kenya was also selected to host Microsoft data centres, our infrastructure might not be that perfect but at least we're progressing in that stretch and we don't have oil like the giants of Africa, if you check the infrastructure index, we're ranked ahead of Nigeria.
About South Africa, what I know is that Kenya is still lagging behind south Africa in terms of development that we're yet to catch up with.I guess within the next 10-15 years we'll be at par with SA in development that's if we maintain the same tempo smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by FulaniTerrorixt: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Nigerian Islamic government, are arming the, for ethnic cleansing and genocide, and the world are silent, even the churches it's leaderships, world wide are turning blinds eyes, while the Muslims are slaughtering their flock, but when the white Christian extremists, killed a Muslim, you will hear from the Pope and the Archbishop, of Canterbury.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by IronGalaxy: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
in as much as you may be sounding right to yourself you are also very wrong, you believe its fallacy because you only allow your assumption to consume you, now easy brother I know you don't like Nigeria and I wouldn't be surprise to see you come for me with fierce attack, but you can prove me wrong by staying silent.
epistle or not. Still a delusion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by IronGalaxy: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and yet you are "something" without " white people"? You see how brain -dead your reasoning is? Not surprising though. Calling my countrymen " apes" while it's you who resemble gorillas both in mannerisms and appearance it's also uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 3:04am On Aug 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and yet you are "something" without " white people"? You see how brain -dead your reasoning is? Not surprising though. Calling my countrymen " apes" while it's you who resemble gorillas both in mannerisms and appearance it's also uncalled for
calm down boy, am i right to assume you should have corrected me if am wrong?
with no apologies attached to this response i actually presumed it was "Apes colored" i would appreciate it if you could tell me the correct pronounciation, You are the one calling you country men "apes" I heard that is what white south Africans calls you black south south Africans.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Yobeezy:

fact still remains that Kenyan and South African Economy are behind Nigeria's economy.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:42am On Aug 24, 2019
theenchanter:
and nigeria also beat those countries in some indices, right?
you can say that again brother, the truth is too bitter for them to accept.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:

IronGalaxy:

some are yet to learn, diversity is strength

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 4:56am On Aug 24, 2019
TMKsouth:

Ofcoz its easier for bystanders to react against a culprit and more difficult for the one who has a gun to their head.

Anyway, please don't overplay your role in this coz everybody else knows black South Africans were not docile either. At some point we rendered this country ungovernable.
read your post very well and listen to how you sounded like a helpless widow, your claim to have large population than whites in your country and yet they subjected you blacks south Africans to inhumane treatment, restricted your movement, you fold your arms and watched them raped and disgraced your women under your nose for centuries, and you sit down there to say you once made the country ungovernable, can I please ask how?
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Baliv254:

some are yet to learn, diversity is strength
you are very wrong, Unity is strength and not racial diversity.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2019
TMKsouth:

Now I see why you people like to study abroad instead of Nigeria - you missed the point completely.

When "a giant' falls into economic recession, the rest of the continent or sub-region at the least should have also recorded significantly lowered GDP figures. But in this case when "Nigeria sneezed, no one else got a cold" - they grew at 5% plus.
when a Giant falls he is expected to rise again and that is exactly what Nigeria did when we successfully came out of recession.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are very wrong, Unity is strength and not racial diversity.
Unity among fools is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
fact still remains that Kenyan and South African Economy are behind Nigeria's economy.

Which facts? grin grin Nigeria's economy might be bigger than both Kenya's and South Africa attributed to its oil and population.Your economy is still highly dependent on global oil prices, that's why it sometimes does experience a sharp recession grin grin.
Kenya and South Africa's economy are more diversified and stable than Nigeria's, a bitter fact.They're not worshipping oil like Nigeria. grin

Besides, Nigeria is the 5th largest producer of oil in the world yet you lag behind Kenya and south Africa in most development indices, shame on your corrupt government, and you'll be disturbing other Africans with the stupid giant title which they care less. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Baliv254:

you are very correct, atleast you and I know who the xenophobic fools are.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Baliv254:

The federal republic of 200 million fools never get united grin they have internal divisions amongst themselves.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
when a Giant falls he is expected to rise again and that is exactly what Nigeria did when we successfully came out of recession.

Giant of poverty and mediocrity grin to be honest there's nothing worth commendable to emulate from Nigeria when it comes to development.South Africa is the real boss of Africa and the good thing they barely brag unlike you poverty stricken fools grin grin
You've got nothing to brag about, so its just making some stupid emotional rants. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you can say that again brother, the truth is too bitter for them to accept.

There's no truth there, the bitter fact remains Nigeria still lags far behind most African nations when it comes to basic development indices grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Yobeezy:

Giant of poverty and mediocrity grin to be honest there's nothing worth commendable to emulate from Nigeria when it comes to development.South Africa is the real boss of Africa and the good thing they barely brag unlike you poverty stricken fools grin grin
You've got nothing to brag about, so its just making some stupid emotional rants. grin
you are suffering from self pity, admit it that you hate Nigerians because your south African women keep running after Nigerian men like she goats on heat.
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by mysticwarrior(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Yobeezy:

Which facts? grin grin Nigeria's economy might be bigger than both Kenya's and South Africa attributed to its oil and population.Your economy is still highly dependent on global oil prices, that's why it sometimes does experience a sharp recession grin grin.
Kenya and South Africa's economy are more diversified and stable than Nigeria's, a bitter fact.They're not worshipping oil like Nigeria. grin

Besides, Nigeria is the 5th largest producer of oil in the world yet you lag behind Kenya and south Africa in most development indices, shame on your corrupt government, and you'll be disturbing other Africans with the stupid giant title which they care less. grin grin
just admit it that you feel intimidated to accept that Nigeria is "THE GIANT OF AFRICA"
Re: Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
not so fast bro, Kenya is a zoo where tourists go to watch and film animals like lions, hyennas, leopards, elephants and baboons. And that is what fetches Kenya money.

Nonsense! grin grin Kenya is the cradle of mankind in Africa, we've got the best safari capital in the continent.At least we're using our wildlife resources accordingly to develop our nation and yet we still beat Nigeria by far in most development indices, we're not mineral cursed like you Nigerians.
Oil is a perennial curse to you people to the extent that you fear opening up your economy.

Besides, retail, financial services, ICT, agriculture, human resource, telecommunications, textiles etc are among the biggest contributors of Kenya's economy.ICT alone accounts for more than 60% of Kenya's GDP, this means we're a brain intensive economy attributing us to be the powerhouse of human capital in Sub Sahara Africa as per world bank reports.
By the way, we've began exporting oil at this piloting stage, I just pray that we don't go the Nigerian way. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tigrarian Forces March Towards Ethiopian Capital, State Of Emergency Declared / What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? / British Prime Minister, David Cameron, Traveling In A Public Train.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.