Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,598 members, 7,914,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. (2061 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
So many rejection threads on nairaland these days and so many WhatsApp messages from guyz on how to get laid, it pains me so much because I have being rejected so many times in the past infact I decided to quit women and face my life but still it was that mindset failed me,because I saw guys I was far better than dating beautiful women until I discovered my way out of the friendzone .

The "make money gang" can attack me I don't give a f***k as long as some one out there is helped out besides all these years of hustle some cant even boast of apartment what a shame.

.what am about to dish out here will be very helpful to your dating life don't ignore them for it is gold and if you try them out you will never regret using them. it is a format I crafted out from great p.u.a plus my little experience with ladies

if you want to get a girlfriend or wife starting from today ,you must have a particular mindset and that's what I want to teach you here it works bro just follow these simple steps below.

step 1: approach correctly
You first a approach will either make our mare you with a woman,it will determine how far she will go with you or how long the interaction will last however alot of guys fail here because they lack confidence, I have a thread where I talk about how to build your confidence ,its not easy to be relaxed around women for a novice but with time and experience you will become emotionally tough and be more attractive to women,learn how to approach women from my old threads .

2) passing the shit tests
after successfully toasting a girl and getting her number its time to advance to the next level ,unless she likes you already never expect her to give in easily to your sexual advance never ask her out also,she will shit test you by acting uninterested in you ,frowning at you or not picking you calls ,why do women behave like this?

It is a man's world ,women are usually frowned at by society whenever they exhibit behaviours that are masculine ,E.g fucking around ,chasing men,toasting men,giving in easily to sexual advances E.t.c,Because of this women have crafted a solid means of giving you the impression that they are not cheap ,infact most women want to give you the impression she is a challenge and a trophy to be won ,most men find this behaviour annoying because it triggers negative emotions in us like anger,frustration,low self confidence women would rearly chase men or allow the courtship to but what should you do when women start behaving like this ?
simple don't allow their behaviour destabilize your emotions i know its not easy but with time you will get use to it stay calm and laugh at the test then look for something funny to reply them when they shit test you.

secondly when you are trying to get a woman she will rearly make her own moves sexually she wants you to be the one making all the advances she will act uninterested, play hard to get,or throw some annoying questions to throw you off balance don't shiver at them or loose your self belief most times these behaviours are fake (initial gra gra) but if you don't know how to handle them you will turn her off.
examples of how to pass shit test

you:hello Mary hope you will be available tommorow I wanna see you.

Mary: no i am busy with school work can't make it (shit test).

yousadjokingly with confidence )come-on what kind work is dat are you marking scripts for you lecturer or are you a professor that is always busy come on create sometimes to have to fun(be persistent and funny)OK when are you less busy should I say Tuesday?

Mary:OK maybe another time or Tuesday I will
be free.

you:ok Mary (with confidence )ok Mary let your Tuesday be tuesday or I will stop calling you ooh (jokingly)

you understand don't just give up when a women resist you look for something enticing to persuade them they will yield.you have to be a bit stubborn or a bit forceful to get women don't just quit like a boy .

3)build attraction and move to sex
if you want to build attraction and move to sex and relationships you don't ask a girl out ,she already knows what you want, lets say you go on a date with a lady,be confident and relaxed and pass her shit tests don't let her dominate you emotionally, dominate her instead its attractive to women.

4)maintain your lane
as a novice in the dating game I advice you to go for younger women its way easier to get women younger than you because women like older men because men get better with age,my age range for dating is 19---24.Don't go for older women they are more experience than you and will manipulate you.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
4)compliment her genuinely
for example when you are on a date with a lady ,look her from head to toes and say this confidently looking at her eyes "am not flattering you you are sexy"it not what you say but how you say it say it like its real ,if she disagrees with you tell her again like you means it ,women like to hear they have flat Tommy,straight legs,curvy waist.

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by kwakwakwa(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ride on .................

;DRide on .................
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
m o n e y
m o n e y o n e y

3 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
we are not in the United states.

one broke dude will now memorize the OP's lines
Instead of focusing on making money he ll be forming lover boy.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
chenzen:
we are not in the United states.

one broke dude will now memorize the OP's lines

Instead of focusing on making money he ll be forming lover boy.

I never said money is not important in a relationship,but if all you want is women you will pay off just for sex then leave this thread for you own good,this thread is about attracting women with the real you ,your personality ,if you are very confident man who also knows his worth women will find it hard to resist you ,women will surely demand for money when we in a relationship but will never leave you if you don't have that's if they like you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2019
bigpriik:

I never said money is not important in a relationship,but if all you want is women you will pay off just for sex then leave this thread for you own good,this thread is about attracting women with the real you ,your personality ,if you are very confident man who also knows his worth women will find it hard to resist you ,women will surely demand for money when we in a relationship but will never leave you if you don't have that's if they like you.
bro a Nigerian girl no send you message if u no get rabba... they like money pass anything

2 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by 2dice01: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Nice one Op
Also don't have to be Goodlooking but be Looking Good
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by MrWTF(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Most guys feel women are all out for some hard cash.

Truth be told, the way you lay your bed, that's how you lay on that fvcking bed.

Dress well, smell nice, have a clean shave. You could grab a Beyonce by the waist, rip her tight pantyhose, go doggy style Anal on her.

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Eveezy(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
bigpriik:
So many rejection threads on nairaland these days and so many WhatsApp messages from guyz on how to get laid, it pains me so much because I have being rejected so many times in the past infact I decided to quit women and face my life but still it was that mindset failed me,because I saw guys I was far better than dating beautiful women until I discovered my way out of the friendzone .

The "make money gang" can attack me I don't give a f***k as long as some one out there is helped out besides all these years of hustle some cant even boast of apartment what a shame.

.what am about to dish out here will be very helpful to your dating life don't ignore them for it is gold and if you try them out you will never regret using them. it is a format I crafted out from great p.u.a plus my little experience with ladies

if you want to get a girlfriend or wife starting from today ,you must have a particular mindset and that's what I want to teach you here it works bro just follow these simple steps below.

You first a approach will either make our mare you with a woman,it will determine how far she will go with you or how long the interaction will last however alot of guys fail here because they lack confidence, I have a thread where I talk about how to build your confidence ,its not easy to be relaxed around women for a novice but with time and experience you will become emotionally tough and be more attractive to women,learn how to approach women from my old threads .

after successfully toasting a girl and getting her number its time to advance to the next level ,unless she likes you already never expect her to give in easily to your sexual advance never ask her out also,she will shit test you by acting uninterested in you ,frowning at you or not picking you calls ,why do women behave like this?

It is a man's world ,women are usually frowned at by society whenever they exhibit behaviours that are masculine ,E.g fucking around ,chasing men,toasting men,giving in easily to sexual advances E.t.c,Because of this women have crafted a solid means of giving you the impression that they are not cheap ,infact most women want to give you the impression she is a challenge and a trophy to be won ,most men find this behaviour annoying because it triggers negative emotions in us like anger,frustration,low self confidence women would rearly chase men or allow the courtship to but what should you do when women start behaving like this ?
simple don't allow their behaviour destabilize your emotions i know its not easy but with time you will get use to it stay calm and laugh at the test then look for something funny to reply them when they shit test you.

secondly when you are trying to get a woman she will rearly make her own moves sexually she wants you to be the one making all the advances she will act uninterested, play hard to get,or throw some annoying questions to throw you off balance don't shiver at them or loose your self belief most times these behaviours are fake (initial gra gra) but if you don't know how to handle them you will turn her off.

yousadjokingly with confidence )come-on what kind work is dat are you marking scripts for you lecturer or are you a professor that is always busy come on create sometimes to have to fun(be persistent and funny)OK when are you less busy should I say Tuesday?

be free.

you:ok Mary (with confidence )ok Mary let your Tuesday be tuesday or I will stop calling you ooh (jokingly)

you understand don't just give up when a women resist you look for something enticing to persuade them they will yield.you have to be a bit stubborn or a bit forceful to get women don't just quit like a boy .

if you want to build attraction and move to sex and relationships you don't ask a girl out ,she already knows what you want, lets say you go on a date with a lady,be confident and relaxed and pass her shit tests don't let her dominate you emotionally, dominate her instead its attractive to women.

4)maintain your lane
as a novice in the dating game I advice you to go for younger women its way easier to get women younger than you because women like older men because men get better with age,my age range for dating is 19---24.Don't go for older women they are more experience than you and will manipulate you.

I will disagree with 4, older ladies have always been easy for me, younger ladies feel intimidated by me.

Once you have confidence, you can get any older lady, and you won’t even need to hide ur age

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by boiz2men(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2019
In school, there was this girl that was so fresh. Black beauty she is. Not every guy could talk to her. You have to have the face of Ramsey nouah to even talk her. She was equally very beautiful...she was just out of guys level..

She had her wedding yesterday..

I was really surprised how her standards drop...

The guy is young and rich but has the looks of taiye Taiwo...

I was disappointed to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by millionboi2: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Op ga chuba Ego

Go make money
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol these things said are are plain nonsense. You just need to have money I swear, not a lot or just appear to have money. Girls are so dumb they don't know the difference between having money and appearing to have money. On my birthday like this three of us decided to chill in a hotel we had out girls anyway. One of us discharged the girl he was with and was about driving out and then saw one girl by the road side and pulled over, started talking to her and then told her she needed a place to have a cold drink the sun is much from there this girl is in the hotel, he told this girl she needs to lay down her head on a pillow, this girl went into his room and the rest was history and this guy spent nothing. Meanwhile another girl is in this guys home waiting for him. That's the nature of girls. Get this money u will be having their remote control.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by pansophist(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Doesn't work, sorry OP, but this is nonsense. I do not agree with any single thing you wrote here. You are regurgitating the typical mainstream, Hollywood romanticized notion of attraction. To get a woman, you must go the timeless, cross-culture, ever-relevant method, and it is to chase excellence, and women will chase you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by MJBOLT: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
girls will marry anything that has money even if the person is not their type physically

boiz2men:
In school, there was this girl that was so fresh. Black beauty she is. Not every guy could talk to her. You have to have the face of Ramsey nouah to even talk her. She was equally very beautiful...she was just out of guys level..

She had her wedding yesterday..

I was really surprised how her standards drop...

The guy is young and rich but has the looks of taiye Taiwo...

I was disappointed to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by zexy2030(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
girls will marry anything that has money even if the person is not their type physically

Not true about independent ladies, let them meet where they relax, you will shocked, what they want is consistency in ur chase..within weeks u will get laid.
Older women test performance before saying yes. Initially they won't but after some commitment, they will spoil u.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Logobenz0: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2019
chenzen:
bro a Nigerian girl no send you message if u no get rabba... they like money pass anything
Then make Dem go die na. No be their mate dey hustle for outside for themselves. No wonder them dey die anyhow like fowl for this country. If I get money, no be to go date for outside. Date better woman wey better pass all these useless girls wey we get for this country.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Logobenz0: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
millionboi2:
Op ga chuba Ego

Go make money
grin grin grin
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by AstroG: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2019
undecided undecided

bigpriik:

be free.

4)maintain your lane

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Funmmyastic: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Op take Redpill as prescribed by Ubunja,you will be fine.Next!
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Our guys have gone mad again...

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Logobenz0:
Then make Dem go die na. No be their mate dey hustle for outside for themselves. No wonder them dey die anyhow like fowl for this country. If I get money, no be to go date for outside. Date better woman wey better pass all these useless girls wey we get for this country.
#fact

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
smh

1 Like

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eveezy:

I will disagree with 4, older ladies have always been easy for me, younger ladies feel intimidated by me.

Once you have confidence, you can get any older lady, and you won’t even need to hide ur age

you mean evening newspapers abi ,their time have passed so they take whatever they see at hand at the moment.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
pansophist:
Doesn't work, sorry OP, but this is nonsense. I do not agree with any single thing you wrote here. You are regurgitating the typical mainstream, Hollywood romanticized notion of attraction. To get a woman, you must go the timeless, cross-culture, ever-relevant method, and it is to chase excellence, and women will chase you.
have you tried them out yourself before concluding.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Lol these things said are are plain nonsense. You just need to have money I swear, not a lot or just appear to have money. Girls are so dumb they don't know the difference between having money and appearing to have money. On my birthday like this three of us decided to chill in a hotel we had out girls anyway. One of us discharged the girl he was with and was about driving out and then saw one girl by the road side and pulled over, started talking to her and then told her she needed a place to have a cold drink the sun is much from there this girl is in the hotel, he told this girl she needs to lay down her head on a pillow, this girl went into his room and the rest was history and this guy spent nothing. Meanwhile another girl is in this guys home waiting for him. That's the nature of girls. Get this money u will be having their remote control.

I never said money doesn't attract woman ,money does but it is attract them on a deeper level those women don't love you and that's the fact ,to keep a woman you need some cash but she cannot leave if you don't have that's if a have a value you are adding to her life.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
bigpriik:

have you tried them out yourself before concluding.

Do you have to try cigarettes to know it's bad for you? You think successful men are busy implementing all these?

Just in case you do not know, women are always on the lookout for potential mate, and men chasing success are the prize. The fact that you have to do all what you wrote comes from a place of scarcity, and like a pick up artist, you are strategizing and formatting ideas to trap women into your harms.

Ask celebrities, successful business men, sportsmen etc, they have women chasing them relentlessly because they achieved success. Stop chasing women, chase excellence and women will chase you. Then you pick your choice from there.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
bigpriik:

I never said money doesn't attract woman ,money does but it is attract them on a deeper level those women don't love you and that's the fact ,to keep a woman you need some cash but she cannot leave if you don't have that's if a have a value you are adding to her life.
As long as it is the love of a woman, money can buy it a thousand times over.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
nothing is more attractive to women than a man who is stronger than them emotionally and mentally, a fearless and Wiseman who doesn't fall their confidence tests ,a man who knows the right words and actions to take when shit tested ,Its has being known since time memorial that women love confident males ,where a lot of confident males fail is when their confidence is tested they crumble and loose their self belief and hence they settle for less attractive women.
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
DrObiHogan:

As long as it is the love of a woman, money can buy it a thousand times over.
ok
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Like I always say the world of women is confusing for the average man because society has brainwashed them from the truth .
If all women wanted was money human race would have gone to extinction since time memorial why?
Remember that it's only 15% of the human population that are rich and wealthy ,the rest are struggling and doing normal jobs to survive now if all women were only attracted to only 15% of rich males at the remaining 85% are single will the human race thrive?
women leave their broke boyfriends because those men have not given them a reason to be loyal to them ,you can't be a weak male and expect women to be loyal to you it doesn't work that way, they are guys you are better than that are dating beautiful women but you keep lying to your self because you are weak.

and lastly remember not all men will be rich in this life .
Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by Eveezy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigpriik:

you mean evening newspapers abi ,their time have passed so they take whatever they see at hand at the moment.
Lol, whichever one you say, koko be say older ladies are the easiest to get, ages 24-30, Nd 30 Nd above are usually desperate

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... / How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only / Arrested On Boxing Day By My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.