Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,656 members, 7,914,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. (2062 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dating Advice For Guys That Get Rejected Always. by bigpriik: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:

Do you have to try cigarettes to know it's bad for you? You think successful men are busy implementing all these?

Just in case you do not know, women are always on the lookout for potential mate, and men chasing success are the prize. The fact that you have to do all what you wrote comes from a place of scarcity, and like a pick up artist, you are strategizing and formatting ideas to trap women into your harms.

Ask celebrities, successful business men, sportsmen etc, they have women chasing them relentlessly because they achieved success. Stop chasing women, chase excellence and women will chase you. Then you pick your choice from there.

OK now I get you, but I have some questions for you .in a mathematical scale how many men are are successful business men ?how many men are celebrities?lets take Nigeria we live for example with about 100million women ,lets say the attractive women are 60million now in this naija we all know most men here are still struggling financially,are you trying to say all the 60million ladies date or marry only successful men in the country .
The fact that you have being rejected in the past by women who like money doesn't mean all women are like that it all ballz down to the kind of lady(personality) you are dealing with, a woman can either be bad or good what I teach here is how to meet that good women for you ,if you don't know how to approach women and move things forward you will rearly meet good women because opportunities will pass you by.well I can't change your mindset mister but as for me I can't and we'll never settle for an woman who is entitled if you fall for that trap you will regret later mark my words
cheers
bigriik

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady, 'queen Of Dicks' Allegedly Used For Rituals (video) / Is It Okay For Siblings Of Opposite Sex To Live Together Off Campus / Fear Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.