Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React (46388 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by greall12(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Temple1288(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Your brother Emeka Okonkwo might be retired from Yahoo Yahoo but FBI will remember his 'God given, life changing' 10million contract soonest!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by PapaAdanna: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Can KC beat his chest and say he made that money from music?

Hmm ooooohhh!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by maxiuc(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Showing off a fools ideology of been successful

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2019
When kidnappers come seeking for their tithe now, pipu go dey para.............
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Awesomefred32(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since d Invictus obi saga, I av stopped giving a fvck about all these kinda things, especially when it's a Nigerian that is involved....pple who make legit money are not this stupid.

Oil dy ur head Nigga
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by walkwithgod(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since d Invictus obi saga, I av stopped giving a fvck about all these kinda things, especially when it's a Nigerian that is involved....pple who make legit money are not this stupid.

My brother, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2019
He will soon be "Obinvicted"...
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Born2Breed(f): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2019
They keep deceiving the youths that its hardwork this and hardwork that....

The same guy that said he got musically frustrated that he resulted to selling furniture.

Hustle oh hustle..... but legitimately. If not legit at least don't be caught.

A wise man once said..."behind every great fortune, there is a crime"

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Russi: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2019
Dangote's money is being invested in building factories and refineries; Elumelu's Monet is pushing philanthropy to another level, ...Kcee's money is doing press up in a car's front seat and attracting kidnappers grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by danot1030: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2019
This is how Obiwanne was once celebrated by people before he was arrested.

When the wind blows open the lead of E-money Kcee will definitely be dragged along
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by AntiWailer: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Yes I agree with u.

They can never be this stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
samyyoung1:
In 2019.....u can't call yourself RICH until u board a private jet without posting photos on social media

No wonder this man is broke

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by mamajj17(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Neddstark:

They avoid USA and UK like crazy

Bad RECORD l guess wink
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Obere4u: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

What about Mayweather, 50 cent and other oyibo that shows wads of dollars on their timeline?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by gonkin(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2019
That's 1.5 million dollars. Stuff Mark Wahlberg an minions plan sketches to steal. That's what his displaying like nothing. Nawa ooo
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Obere4u: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Temple1288:
Your brother Emeka Okonkwo might be retired from Yahoo Yahoo but FBI will remember his 'God given, life changing' 10million contract soonest!

Emeka is not retired.. He's just on a higher level now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Midas01: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Do you have avengers endgame?
Deomovies:

You're correct with this. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Jamersirwin1971: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

MayWeather that makes his money legit and flaunt it . Is he stupid ? Invictus saga is out and most of us are putting energy into it . If the same is done to the people in government then all will be good . After all ,FBI has arrested him and he would face his music . Let’s face our own problems here and make our bad leaders get arrested . If that can’t be done then this Invictus saga isn’t my problem .because it won’t bring down prices of fuel and other things here . It won’t stop fraudsters from continuing their jobs because out of 100,000 fraudsters just 100s are caught . We still have the halliburton saga which people involved in Nigeria are still moving about freely na this one own go come Dey disturb us ?

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by juniorstar(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Neddstark:

They avoid USA and UK like crazy
US...YES. But UK they visit there regularly e money family is based there

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by alan056: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
This is photoshopped. The first bundle would slip off easily tongue
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by NigPatriot(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2019
jaxxy:
Nice bt.. has to be legit shit. How come celebs haven’t reacted yet to InvictusObi saga?

Must they react to everything? What will their reaction change. The FBI has shown enough evidence for the guy to be Indicted. That settles it.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2019
But dollar wide like this?
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Hoodbilonia: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2019
First pic photoshopped
How did i know
He has no neck
Just his head
Niggi u broke

Invictus slipped up and left evidence

Boy
I'm proud of u.
The way niggia be loading up them bricks
Boy i'm proud of u.

The way kcee be stacking up him chips
Niggi i'm proud of u

Hold up
Lemme roll up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPyWIqzsOA
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Ashirioluwa: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I don't have anything to say again. You already nailed it.
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
NigPatriot:

Must they react to everything? What will their reaction change. The FBI has shown enough evidence for the guy to be Indicted. That settles it.

So why are they reacting to this and they will still react to sm other dumb issue md leave the one that has more value and social consequences.

Celebs in the the states don’t get react to dumb ass post if at all bt they pay attention and react to social issues of serious consequences. That’s a major difference in intelligence, reasoning and social values. Or do they not know the man in question or probably they still think it’s a phantom event.

I’m sure if InvictusObi comes out and posts sm cash and cars they will immediately react. That’s the mentality of the country we live in rite now. Sadly
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by Julieanderson00(f): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by chiedozie198100: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
when FBI go INVICTUS u eh, no begin claim say u be mikel OBI.
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by actualization: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Over doing .. things....no humility.....but please everyone should help beg Governor.... Sanwo... aAjeromi..L.G....has no... appointment...yet.. .no...vivid benefits of democracy...in..last 5... years
Re: Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React by actualization: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kaycee.... should... know humility.....is good....no gain in show off...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.