Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,980 members, 7,942,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Npf Pension Delay To Deceased Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Npf Pension Delay To Deceased Family (399 Views)

My Dad Is Always Been Paid Pension But He's Always Broke / Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npf Pension Delay To Deceased Family by Bestyson101: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2019
How long will it take the Nigeria police to pay gratuity to a deceased family? my family is suffering bitterly waiting for five years now and the NPF pension is doing nothing about it. Last I heard was that files were transferred from crusader ltd to NPF pension. Even the so-called burial expenses are not yet paid. Someone died serving his country and family is forgotten, why?
Re: Npf Pension Delay To Deceased Family by drmikeadams(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bestyson101:
How long will it take the Nigeria police to pay gratuity to a deceased family? my family is suffering bitterly waiting for five years now and the NPF pension is doing nothing about it. Last I heard was that files were transferred from crusader ltd to NPF pension. Even the so-called burial expenses are not yet paid. Someone died serving his country and family is forgotten, why?
grin grin grin. And when we start protest,same police go begin shoot as if wetin dey affect us no affect them grin

(1) (Reply)

My People Please Vote For My Son God Bless You All. / Chinese Woman Gives Birth At 67, ‘becomes World’s Oldest Mother’ To Conceive / Gem Gas Cooker For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.