Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA (590 Views)

Women In Finland Protested Against Men Marrying Only One Wife / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by googi: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Protest against Nigerian Politicians and Diplomats Overseas is not new. Sowore did it and it was done at Nigerian Embassy recently.

You can protest in a civilized way without been crude as done by IPOB. After all, there are Nigerians supporting looters abroad.

I do not care about Ekweremadu but there are better ways to disgrace him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by googi: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Watch as some people turn this into chest beating celebration. Another accomplishment that nobody ever dared.
Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2019
googi:
[s]Protest against Nigerian Politicians and Diplomats Overseas is not new. Sowore did it and it was done at Nigerian Embassy recently.

You can protest in a civilized way without been crude as done by IPOB. After all, there are Nigerians supporting looters abroad.

I do not care about Ekweremadu but there are better ways to disgrace him[/s]

Nah envy and ego dey worry una Afonja. You have no drive or courage to do anything as a people; just mouth mouth. When IPOB do it, you come out and condemn them out of envy even though you like what they did. You just can't accept them taking credit for setting a standard. You people need help!
Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by googi: 3:08am On Aug 19, 2019
True Tok my broda. We must deal with that IPOB SOWORE for starting this rubbish.

Doo, no ves I beg.

justice12000:

Nah envy and ego dey worry una Afonja. You have no drive or courage to do anything as a people; just mouth mouth. When IPOB do it, you come out and condemn them out of envy even though you like what they did. You just can't accept them taking credit for setting a standard. You people need help!
Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 19, 2019
googi:
Protest against Nigerian Politicians and Diplomats Overseas is not new. Sowore did it and it was done at Nigerian Embassy recently.

I do not care about Ekweremadu but there are better ways to disgrace him
I agree there are better ways,we should not resort to physical violence despite how evil and corrupt the politicians are. We should try to air our grievances in a polite man and beg them to return all their loot and fix the country.
Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by googi: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Sowore Protested Against Nigerian Politicians In USA by jamjo: 4:39am On Aug 19, 2019
googi:
True Tok my broda. We must deal with that IPOB SOWORE for starting this rubbish.

Doo, no ves I beg.

Nigerians should just cold down, You may disagree with me all you want but I believe all politicians in Nigeria deserve what happened to Ekweremadu. The Nigerian government and the Nigerian politicians have always taken the citizens for granted and it is time we instill fear in our politicians by any means necessary call it violence, believe me, I don't care anymore. This is not new the picture and the video below are
Pro-Brexit politician Nigel Farage copped a milkshake while on the hustings earlier this year and Goerge W Bush in 2008 in Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rYWc4o-eY

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu You Are A Coward - PDP Attacks / Xenophobic Attacks In SA Affect Nigerian Economy Badly / Nobody Can Stop Our Mission Of Restoring Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.