Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,565 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! (918 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! by Beke2020: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good evening Lively Stones,

I need your opinion on my marriage.I think my wife is trying to control my life and I do not know what to do about it. I got married four years ago. When I was dating my wife,she was calm but I notice she is a perfectionist. That is one of the reasons I even married her.

At first,I thought because she is a no sense person will help me be a better man so I ignored most of her behaviour when she seemed controlling. She would insist we do things her way most times. And because her way is right most times,I always agree. After all,its for our good right?

The major red flag came when we were planning our wedding. She ........

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-wife-controlling-or-a-caring-wife-please-advice/

Re: Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's not her fault.... She's married to a witless blogger like you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! by budaatum: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
If "her way is right most times" what exactly is your complaint? Don't you like the fact that you have a smarter partner?

You are partners building a home together. Try discussing things intelligently with your smart partner for the benefit of your joint prosperous household.
Re: Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! by Beke2020: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
cool cool kool
budaatum:
If "her way is right most times" what exactly is your complaint? Don't you like the fact that you have a smarter partner?

You are partners building a home together. Try discussing things intelligently with your smart partner for the benefit of your joint prosperous household.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Controlling Or A Caring Wife: Please Advice! by Beke2020: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Erediauwa:
It's not her fault.... She's married to a witless blogger like you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For My Neighbors To Steal My Internet From Me? / Girl Dies Of Abortion In Enugu State / Marion Hotel Ghana Offers Holiday Travelers Low Booking For Christmas & New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.