Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,675 members, 7,902,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bbnaija: Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy To Ike - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy To Ike (346 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy To Ike by Petfadblog1: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy, on Monday, said Frodd is a ‘woman wrapper’ and that he irritates her.
Mercy, while lamenting about Frodd’s attitude in the house, noted that Frodd takes anything about Esther too personal.
According to her, if Esther had not chosen him to share her benefits as the Head of House this week, he would have cried out like a baby.
Speaking to Ike she said, “Frodd is a woman wrapper, he irritates me so much.
“He takes everything about Esther to serious.”
Ike, however, added that “Joe was an asshole on the outside but a decent person on the inside. Frodd is a decent person on the outside but an asshole inside.”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-frodd-is-woman-wrapper-he.html

(1) (Reply)

TV Adventurer, Bear Grylls, Gets Stung By Harmful Bee While On Set / Short Review On Frozen 2 / Top 10 Black Mirror Episodes That Relate To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.