Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,396 members, 7,917,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mend Vs Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Vs Boko Haram (839 Views)

Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment / Military Vs Boko Haram Special Forces Wiped Out / President Jonathan Vs Boko Haram: What Will Happen In June? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mend Vs Boko Haram by Godson007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
There are two ways to solving any problem, resolution or revolution. We have been trying to resolve the numerous problems in our dear country for almost 50years and it seems we are no where near a solution. In light of the recent bombing activities in Nigeria and the boko haramites striking in the North, it now seems that a revolution is in the making, or maybe a collabor between these group is the answer we've been anticipating. So, the question i want to ask my fellow nairalanders is, which of these group is stronger, MEND or BOKO HARAM? Objective analysis please,
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by onyengbu1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
The two are very different.

Boko haram are illiterate murderous islamic extremists and supremacists while mend comprises freedom fighter and career criminals.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
Do u want to join any of them? grin
you should be arrested and charge for attempted desolution,revolution and demolition of Nigeria's democracy,an act of treason which is punishable under the 1999 constitution. Therefore, Ogbuna Ikwe of Biafra or Bakassi matchet should be tested on the suspect. grin grin
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by tpia5: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
both are working for the same master.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2010
They are both criminal organisations that must be quashed.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by udezue(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Not the same.

Boko Haram - A group of moronic religious freaks. Sons of Satan fighting to Islamize us with their filth.

MEND, Freedom fighters. Have been infilterated by some criminal elements tho.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by Godson007(m): 4:05am On Oct 23, 2010
kenis:

Do u want to join any of them? grin
you should be arrested and charge for attempted desolution,revolution and demolition of Nigeria's democracy,an act of treason which is punishable under the 1999 constitution. Therefore, Ogbuna Ikwe of Biafra or Bakassi matchet should be tested on the suspect. grin grin
kenis, u no well at al, y would i want to join any of these groups when i can form mine,lol, it is well
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by coldhearts(f): 5:19am On Oct 23, 2010
Both MEND and BOKO H. need to be SHOT lipsrsealed, no more mercy. Many people want peace but these losers seem to be ruining it.

Better yet, let everyone go their way. Igbo's should go home with oil, i hear it's nice in igbo land especially with the new airport in Enugu. Hausa should go home and keep the FCT. Let everybody go to their home already; Govt cannot or rather will not solve the problem!

while we are at it, we should adopt a one child rule (maximum two) since there are not enough jobs for every graduate.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by Godson007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
coldhearts:

Both MEND and BOKO H. need to be SHOT lipsrsealed, no more mercy. Many people want peace but these losers seem to be ruining it.

Better yet, let everyone go their way. Igbo's should go home with oil, i hear it's nice in igbo land especially with the new airport in Enugu. Hausa should go home and keep the FCT. Let everybody go to their home already; Govt cannot or rather will not solve the problem!

while we are at it, we should adopt a one child rule (maximum two) since there are not enough jobs for every graduate.
bros i dey feel u jor, but dis one child parole no go work, some men stil no like condom 4 naija. With regards d country splittin, am sugestin we al divide based on our geo-political locations.
Re: Mend Vs Boko Haram by coldhearts(f): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
Godson007:

bros i dey feel u jor, but dis one child parole no go work, some men stil no like condom 4 naija. With regards d country splittin, am sugestin we al divide based on our geo-political locations/equality.

it's not bro lol, just an ordinary girl who wants peace in her forefather's land.

to answer your comment,  those men can have a vasectomy done or face govt job loss etc,  Education should be prioritized above all plus more women in high political positions.

I'd prefer that we don't split, in fact we should be uniting with chad, niger/ benin etc and forming a strong empire at this point. Instead, our leaders are choking us with their own version of democracy/debt and sidon look attitude. Even zambia, Ghana and  so on are begining to look like heaven compared to Nigeria.

Geopolitical loc. split - not sure . I swear sometimes i get the feeling that some of our leaders hate the people/country shocked.

(1) (Reply)

2011: Governors Who May Not Return / PDP Will Break If Jonathan Wins Primary -ciroma / Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.