Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

US Visa Follow Up Interview - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Visa Follow Up Interview (307 Views)

Be Sure To Follow Up My Topics! / Barcelona vs Napoli follow up scores here!!! / Follow Up Studies On Work Life Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Visa Follow Up Interview by chioma58(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Can anyone help me.

I sent my US visa for renewal on May 10th just before the shut down of Dropbox processing. I finally got a response from them on 15th of this month. I went to pick it up on 16th and discovered i was invited for an interview to present the receipts and documents i used to give birth to my two kids in the US. This isn't an issue at all but the problem is i am getting January 2020 as interview date. I am due in two months time and i really want to have my baby in the US like the last two. I need help with a contact in US embassy that can influence a closer interview date. Like next week. Please, can anyone help me. Thank you.
Re: US Visa Follow Up Interview by PeacenLove2: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
chioma58:
Can anyone help me.

I sent my US visa for renewal on May 10th just before the shut down of Dropbox processing. I finally got a response from them on 15th of this month. I went to pick it up on 16th and discovered i was invited for an interview to present the receipts and documents i used to give birth to my two kids in the US. This isn't an issue at all but the problem is i am getting January 2020 as interview date. I am due in two months time and i really want to have my baby in the US like the last two. I need help with a contact in US embassy that can influence a closer interview date. Like next week. Please, can anyone help me. Thank you.

Wow! That's really crazy. Have you tried contacting them to see if you qualify to expedite? But you do know that would mean applying for medical emergency visa or so. The new system is bat $h!t crazy.

And if you are far along and showing for interview. It's like they pretty much don't like the fact that we go and have what they call anchor babies in their country. Whatever that means.

I don't know o. Some guys are out there claiming they can get closer dates for interview but this one that you said they are the ones that gave you the date, I don't know. I really hope you get the help you want. Otherwise, find the silver lining in having one Nigerian born child ... yet. grin

(1) (Reply)

Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity / Appreciation; Sharing Experiences And Observations Encountered On Nairaland. / Peugeot 406 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.