Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (39160 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by surued: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hi

What Nigeria needs is a mindset change from me me me to we us Nigeria, if you give the people or our government  trillion of USD today for development, the money will end up in the mmmmeeeee pocket, remember the saying take Nigerian to America and take Americans to Nigeria and in one day , Nigeria will turn to America.

what we need is to re-educate our people to focus away from the love of money, Nigerian are money driving , give a child in Nigeria N5 and see how he response

our future depend on change of our attitude, rowlings did it in Ghana, i pray via the law of attraction that we can do it in Nigeria. let us watch the video "the secret. go to www.surugroup.com. let us try the law of attraction on nigeria,

our future is bright

education education is what we need ,not another billion of world bank loan, if i were them i will not give Nigeria a penny, manage what you have , i will say to who ever comes from Abuja
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by mckelli(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
online payment service, our economy is a cash driven economy, if we can delve into internet driven economy with less emphasis on physical cash, maybe that will help the macro and micro-economic tools of controlling the market forces of demand and supply and inflation stabilize the ailing economy.
Am introducing a payment system in Nigeria know as owode.com, log onto www.owode.com for more interesting facts and registration.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by oderemo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
thanks for promoting your companies mr. surued. i am very happy for you . from day dot i know you are heading for great things in life. i bet you can not guess who this is ?
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by modabprop(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hi,

There is absolutely nothing impossible if you set your mind at it.

An average Nigerian does not believe in small beginnings. Most successful businesses around the world started as small beginnings. It took several years for the giant companies to become what they are today.

That's by the way, I believe it is now a known fact that all the oil companies in the Niger Delta source most of their technical staff such as carpenter, electrician's etc from Asia while our youths are in need of good employment.

If you look at this critically, you would ask if our youths have the level of skill these companies want. The obvious answer is NO.

So what can we do to correct this situation, it would not be an instant win, but it would be like a 10 year programme.

My suggestion would be to set up a well equipped technical school in conjunction with these companies where the students produced are highly professional and have the required skill level.

This is the only way we can engage our youths positively.

I am willing to discuss this further should any of you guys fancy the idea
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by mckelli(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
@modabprop your idea is great but the execution is where the problem lies. Firstly you ought to understand that what you are proposing is a capital intensive programme which ordinarily cannot be financed by individuals. The government is not interested in any youth development initiative programme, they might take it up but on the long run it becomes obsolete. I am not trying to be detrogressional here, but this is what is obtainnable in the Nigerian context. Unskilled labour contributes it's quota to evry rising economy e.g India, China. In Nigeria every other sector of the economy has been abandoned virtually in the quest for crude oil. The truth is Our natural endowments has really not benefitted the common man in this country. Nice idea and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by enurayce: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks for all your posts
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by mroluway: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
can u please give us the details here
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by ruffrider(f): 5:00am On Dec 24, 2009
Visit these site washingtonpost.com and whitehouse.gov
continue to share your ideas, views,and vision concerning your country.
Did anyone e-mail your government official with these concerns or your president
Don't let these these ideas, views ,and concerns fall on deaf hears
JUST MY OPINION
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by fxsignall: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2010
Something new has come ,beter than the soo.called seminar holders who just rip people off and nothing is thought that is profiting to trading .now signals can come to u by sms that u can trade with 30% monthly is a sure thing one week trial with 1000 naira 1month subscription with 10,000 naira.u can contact us on barrongy@yahoo.com for more info

attached is a system chart

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by smithman: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
well thats interesting but there are other ways check out my signature
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by lagbaja(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
So many business opportunities abounds in the Nigerian environment. It is all a matter of your imagination and drive.

I will give a few that will not put so much hole in your pocket.

1. Scrap metals is in high demand by Iron rod making factories located all over the country. There are quite a few along the Ikorodu road. Gather used metals and sell to them in tonnes.
2. Used battery is also in high demand. The Lead is extracted for exports. Companies exists in Lagos that requires them.

3. Palm Oil is still very high in international demand. It does not take so much to grow them.the yield is as high as 7,250 liters per hectare per year.Read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_palm

4. Plantain is in high demand, There is abundant arable land available to cultivate across Nigeria and you pay close to nothing to let them. An average sized bunch of freshly harvested plantain(with about 20 -24 tubers) could cost as high N600-N1000. it does not take long to grow them to maturity.

5. Out sourcing services are in high demand as people get more creative at cutting business costs. e.g You can buy a bus and enter into patnership with schools to convey their students
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by hazh(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Whether we like the truth or not,starting and running a business in
Nigeria will always generate critical difficulty as long as the issue of
power is relegated to the background

What Nigeria urgently needs now is power,power and power.When
this is there,every other things will follow.

Thanks.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by lagbaja(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
the absence of eletricity in itself is a golden opportunity for a few discerning mind. Imagine how much competition you will face when all things are already in place. and moreover , not all busineses critically requires electricity
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Forenovate: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
Distributors and Marketers Wanted Nationwide.

Forenovate Technologies Nigeria Limited (RC: 755695) is a foremost importer, distributor of quality industrial chemicals and manufacturer of surface coatings and household products.

We are embarking on an expansion drive and manufacturing of some of our brands early in 2010.
We currently need distributors and results-oriented sales professionals nationwide for our fast moving:

(a) ‘’24-7 Highly Effective Scouring Powder’’ and
(b) ‘’24-7 Disinfectant + Germicide’’
(c) ‘’24-7 Nail Polish Remover’’

Phone: 08191286441 or email forenovate@yahoo.com for details.

 Forenovate, (foremost for quality and innovation).
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
The solution to power problem in nigeria can be solved through the use of renewable forms of energy like wind and solar. Wind is usually reliable unlike solar. If an investor can make wind affordable or solar affordable with a battery to store excess energy generated for future use, then i believe this will boost our energy sector.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by gowaga68: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2010
fxsignall:

Something new has come ,beter than the soo.called seminar holders who just rip people off and nothing is thought that is profiting to trading .now signals can come to u by sms that u can trade with 30% monthly is a sure thing one week trial with 1000 naira 1month subscription with 10,000 naira.u can contact us on barrongy@yahoo.com for more info

attached is a system chart

well, well, well, nice chart there.
if you really want to help then u should have a blog n u should give a one day free trial cool
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by vykychie: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
Do you seek a place for your seminars, trainings, confrences, AGMs, and more, REALTY POINT LIMITED is a palce to be. It's cheap and affordable. as low as 12,500 on 29 mobolaji bank- anthony way, Ikeja.
CALL Success on 08034567511 for bookings and enquiries
We beat imaginations,
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by vykychie: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Do you seek a place for your seminars, trainings, confrences, AGMs, and more, REALTY POINT LIMITED is a palce to be. It's cheap and affordable. as low as 12,500 on 29 mobolaji bank- anthony way, Ikeja.
CALL Success on 08034567511 for bookings and enquiries
We beat imaginations,
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by trending83(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:16am On Feb 03, 2010
All these make money quick gimmicks, only God can save people oh
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
@@ trending 83 >>>> u had better find another placeto 'pitch ur tent'
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by walton007: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2010
Are you looking for a home job opportunity that you can do from your Home?

Do you want to earn extra income by working in your spare time?

Do you want to work with Genuine Home Based Job Work site?

Do you want to earn extra high income working just 1 hr/day?

Are you tired of being LIED . to?

And last but not least:

Are you about to give up on your dream to work from home?
Then visit our site at http://genuinehomejobs.webs.com[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2010
@walton007

Your website is as bad as ur intention of pasting this here
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by eastern(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Learn how to make 50percent ROI in 6months beginning from Mar 1st. You can contact me on 08038916150. Cheers!
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by lannre(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
I believe investing in people should be given better consideration. Human Capital Empowerment,while treating other factors of Production with much deserve attention, the human that coordinates the function of this other factors should be treated well,having said this there should be compesanting rewards for achievement and a correlating sanctions for failure.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by afroasia1: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
Afroasiacollection, and Nigerian burn and india partnership fashions home

Dear Nigerian am a fellow Nigerian man base in India. A into manufacture and supplies of all kind of ladies dinning, party gowns. Men are not also left out at an affordable price. We give you at affordable price where you can’t find else where…, all out designer are from the range of 55-89-170 $. We also have showroom in edo state Nigeria Please note that our product are dinning ,party any out door activities high rated gowns with hand bedding all over the gowns, any gown u purchase from us a special make, Our product has also being showcase in america red carpet For more information about placing an order please contact.

Osabuohien Saint Frank
+919899620449
Mrs. Poornima Thapa
+919718682772
afroasiafashionhome@qualityservice.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.