Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is She A Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Lesbian? (885 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Lesbian? by EFULEFU1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
We have dated for only five months
But the past two weeks she has been behaving weird
She no longer visits me but rather hangs with her lady friends, I think she is lesbian

Yesterday when I called her, she was. Very angry and said, " All you sabi be say woman go open kpekus give you, yeye man" then she hanged up
Since then I have called over 50 times she hasn't answered

I really love her
Please is she lesbian
Help me
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Problemkid1: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2019
EFULEFU1:
We have dated for only five months
But the past two weeks she has been behaving weird
She no longer visits me but rather hangs with her lady friends, I think she is lesbian

Yesterday when I called her, she was. Very angry and said, " All you sabi be say woman go open kpekus give you, yeye man" then she hanged up
Since then I have called over 50 times she hasn't answered

I really love her
Please is she lesbian
Help me

No she's not? Maybe you're not giving her what she wants. Like money and other stuff? You know how Nigeria girls react when they don't receive anything from their bf grin grin
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Problemkid1:
No she's not? Maybe you're not giving her what she wants. Like money and other stuff? You know how Nigeria girls react when they don't receive anything from their bf grin grin

Oh so it is about money?
But I fork her well well oo, isn't that better than money?

1 Like

Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Billy337: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much. chick fil a survey code
Re: Is She A Lesbian? by Problemkid1: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Oh so it is about money?
But I fork her well well oo, isn't that better than money?
You're talking as if you don't know your country girls cheesy you're Fvcking her hard and you're not giving her anything grin definitely she will get tired of you grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Guy Caught Fucking In A Car [watch Video Below] / Women And Double Standard / Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.