Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? (6000 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Goldensword:
When you beat your fiancee, it imply that you don't deeply love her and you ain't afraid to loose her, so if the lady in question love you, she will try more to win your heart because deep down in her, she know that all it take to stop you from assulting her is get you to love her back, trust me when you assult a lady that is just tolerating you, she will revenge in ten folds.
How?
Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by foshe36: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
NiRfreak:
As a result of this post I may end up beating my babe or wife if she proves too stubborn. Thanks for sharing this O.P...I now see that they want to be beaten cos they want a confirmation that their man is stronger than them, and enough to protect them.
Also, beating them also means that the man feels pained by their attitude, so they are happy they can influence his emotion.
To my future wife or fiancée..pls dont be stubborn, cos I will beat you. I have now seen the value..that it confirms my love for u.

Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by Goldensword: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
How?
if the lady's heart is with someone else, maybe she was forced to marry you by her people against her will, in this case she may not think twice to poison you if you assult her in any form.
Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by bonnyhope: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

I just dey laugh.....
I don't like domestic violence.
I also detest men who abuse women.
I want to be pampered and carried like a baby!!
You can scold me(in private)and correct me when I do something wrong but don't lay your hands on me.
My body is too soft for that.
*Sips tea*
Give me your number..i pamper very well
Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by cooooooks(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Stockholm's Syndrome
Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Some women don't appreciate raising of voice at them, talk more or raising hands. You have to have to be a low self-esteemed woman to enjoy a man beating you up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
successmatters:

Because she will have knowledge of how to deal with you afterwards.

Re: Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? by xcvb: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2021
I disagree, my friend's boyfriend confided in me that my friend left him because she told him is not man enough and when he asked why, she told him, "you have to beat me, if you love me". There are times, he would apologize, she will say, he apologized arrogantly, when he calls, it ends up in a fight.
Such ladies grow up with fathers that abuse or mistreat them and tell them, they do that to them because they love and cherish them... talmbout, "do you know why I beat you? it's because I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you" or "beating is love, if i don't beat you I don't love you".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can 10k Open Your Legs? (nairaland Girls And Ladies Only ) / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.