Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,481 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time (40937 Views)

Manchester City Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 21st August 2021 / Liverpool Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 9th August 2019 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 24th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Dagger79(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
phenzy:

Pukki wey I don carry since yesterday
Your own na play me get the guy since week 2
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
fecta:
Just watch how real madrid will buy pukki for 100 million next season grin grin

...And relegate him to the bench or send him on loan to a more serious club. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by phenzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dagger79:

Your own na play me get the guy since week 2
grin grin grin you dey vex gan ni o
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by OlawaleBammie: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
post=81562123:
HALF TIME
2:2 .
Goals still coming for CHELSEA surely.
UP BLUES!
[b]The youngest Chelsea Team in 25 years!
[/b]
But unable to grind out d desired result like dat of dutmond and ajax Amsterdam

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Kingosytex(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
please any glimpse of him alert me immediately

Once i catch am, i go let u know.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Apeshy101(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Betking is giving Chelsea 1.90 idds now to win the match.

Great value if you ask me.

The current odds for Norwich to score another goal is 2.05, great value again.

Pick any and stake.

Diehard Blue for life

2 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
David160:
Chelsea gats win this match o
We are winning.
Keep the Faith..
No shaking David.
UP BLUES .

Second half underway......

See y'all after the game!

KTBFFH. .
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Dreambeat: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mount has scored a couple of goals, he is now becoming selfish in front of goal.Lampard needs to talk to him. Meanwhile, Abraham doesn’t look like someone who can play 90 minutes and he is too soft on the ball.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Topmaike007(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Pukki to net hatrick

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Dagger79(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
phenzy:

grin grin grin you dey vex gan ni o
You dey any league
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by mokrak(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Jorginho can’t shoot and defend.playing him as regista is hurting the team.bakayoko for 40million has two goals and could defend better,just needed one on one coaching.jorginho for 50million only goal by penalty and poor assist record.
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
fecta:
Chelsea and Liverpool no be mate ooooo.

Norwich might win if Chelsea is not careful

You shouldn't brag yet... You narrowly beat Chelsea, and Saints too... You guys better seriously up your game this season, starting from 5.30pm today.

3 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by mokrak(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
mokrak:
Jorginho can’t shoot and defend.playing him as regista is hurting the team.bakayoko for 40million has two goals and could defend better,just needed one on one coaching.jorginho for 50million only goal by penalty and poor assist record.

Lampard need muscle and steel in this team.no big character player in the team.azpi has captain can’t shout on other players

2 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by mvem(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
na two championship teams I dey watch be this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by seborrhic: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
kstyle2:
I really want to know how they do the fantasy premier league. I have no idea whatsoever
Download the application,Fantasy Premier league; then you get to select 15 players from a list you be given, comprising goalkeepers,defenders,midfielders and attackers,maximum 3 from each team.From these ur first eleven gets picked and they are the ones that would give you your points during each game week.The rules and scoring pattern and transfer rules are also in the application.
For eg,Pukki was an unknown,not selected by many of us;but after his 2 game heroics,I used my transfer to get him to replace Giroud in my original team.
He has given me 8 points already from that clever transfer I did.
You also have leagues you can compete in.

2 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dnight:
una no reason as say him na adopted pikin wey no sabi him papa?
that one still dey.
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by vibre: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Is obinna Nwaneri in the starting line up
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Belawy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
How Chelsea are begging Norwich to let them win this match.

5 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chelsea struggling like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by toprealman: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Without outstanding players forget it. Same Arsene Wenger that went all the way without a single loss.....was he not the same ma that was lashed 8 times by manU.....let's not talk about the annoying losses to mid table clubs .
Same Zidane that performed "magic" with Ronaldo in his squad is struggling today. Let Pepe manage Burnley and deliver same results let me see.
The only man I still respect is the ex Liverpool coach, Benitez, who went to championship and brought back Newcastle to EPL with average players. That is class!

12 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Draw fall on chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by babajay109(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Imagine zuoma sliding to get the ball away from stiepermann when clearly he could have done that before pukky got the equalizer. thats not proactive thinking.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Wordson(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wetin I dey see for score line? shocked

Abi no be dsame Norwich we beat 4-1 for Anfield be dis?

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by raphy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tht pukki is very dangerous up front .he give Liverpool headache from day 1 he is the top scorer now.

Poke them pukki

Lampad is sick .

Liverpool is my life

2 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by kstyle2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
seborrhic:

Download the application,Fantasy Premier league; then you get to select 15 players from a list you be given, comprising goalkeepers,defenders,midfielders and attackers,maximum 3 from each team.From these ur first eleven gets picked and they are the ones that would give you your points during each game week.The rules and scoring pattern and transfer rules are also in the application.
For eg,Pukki was an unknown,not selected by many of us;but after his 2 game heroics,I used my transfer to get him to replace Giroud in my original team.
He has given me 8 points already from that clever transfer I did.
You also have leagues you can compete in.
thanks bro
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Doranzy: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Awe4luv:

fried....werey!
dvckhead grin
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Mystica1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Norwich please pity lampard now, just wait 4 dem for Stamford to collect back the 3points naw cry cry cry... Abeg wo did Chelsea offend o cry
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wordson:
Wetin I dey see for score line? shocked

Abi no be dsame Norwich we beat 4-1 for Anfield be dis?

Calm down... It's football. Aston Villa whitewashed Everton last night, and made many people's tickets burn. grin

Think about what surprises emery could pull this evening. grin

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Sanchez01: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
toprealman:
Without outstanding players forget it. Same Arsene Wenger that went all the way without a single loss.....was he not the same ma that was lashed 8 times by manU.....let's not talk about the annoying losses to mid table clubs .
Same Zidane that performed "magic" with Ronaldo in his squad is struggling today. Let Pepe manage Burnley and deliver same results let me see.
The only man I still respect is the ex Liverpool coach, Benitez, who went to championship and brought back Newcastle to EPL with average players. That is class!
How is Madrid struggling since Zidane returned? Or are you referring to the preseason outing?

For the record, the La Liga started already. The non struggling team in the pre season who thrashed Napoli lost to Bilbao,while Madrid bagged all three points.

Benitez was fired at Madrid despite his success with Newcastle. Care to know why? He was almost fired in 2018 after Newcastle's disastrous start to the season. He managed to 'resign' at the end of the season because he was touted to be fired before the same ended.

Moral of the lesson: Not all managers are destined for big clubs. Some are good at bringing forgotten teams to the limelight while the same will flop if handed a big club to manage.

3 Likes

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Greenback: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Euro 2012: Croatia Vs Spain(0 - 1) On 18th June 2012 Group C / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.