Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,379 members, 7,920,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hitv's Live Soccer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hitv's Live Soccer (1054 Views)

Poll: Do you see this development as a Positive one?

yes: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Indifferent: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Live Soccer Scores Sent To Ur Phone Real Time / Hitv Sport Analysts Are Plastics / Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitv's Live Soccer by AGES(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2007
Hi,
I believe we all saw the HITV Ad in This Day of Monday the 14th of May, clearly making their stance known in the EPL and La Liga rights. I really wish to congratulate Nigerians on their success in annihilating the schemes of the extortionists by providing a better, affordable alternative in HITV.
What blew my mind was their finance option of a deposit of N6k and a monthly payment of N4,999k for 1 year which covers subcription for the entire year.
What more can one ask for? I was also informed that HITV is presently working on the Nationwide coverage which will be operational from first of July.
Come August, Nigerians would have been able to breach the elimination of the middle class as the possession of decoders will no longer be a criteria for measuring wealth.
How i wish someone could see what i'm seeing, our future is brighter than we know, we may need to put some dark shades on meeen!

(1) (Reply)

Etuhu And Other English Based Stars Of Nigerian Origin Struggle In Africa / Fifa Investigate Falcons Coach Eucharia For Discriminating Againt Lesbianism / 2014 African Womens Championship (AWC): Namibia vs Nigeria at 4pm TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.