Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce (45238 Views)

Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
drips8:
He should enjoy the belt while it lasts

As if you read my mind. I see Josh talong his belts back.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by sleemomymy: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
WITH JOSHUA, YOU ARE A DEAD FISH BRO.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by PapaAdanna: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
stanley000:
The kind beating Anthony go get from this guy, he go quit boxing forever grin grin

Mumu

What have you achieved in Ur miserable life
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by cybriz82(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dude no even be like boxer. How d one take balance for ground dey punch Anthony still dey baffle me.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by ikorodureporta: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ruiz d jazzman. See as e make AJ ldey fall like say him get fever
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by VillageElder(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin local man is happy
Aldebaran:

You can't make all this MONEY with your BSc and MSc grin

Sports is the real deal grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by stanley000: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Mumu

u have no idea, ode
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Nwachineke1980: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where did you get this picture?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Baronnaire: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
GlobalWay:
Championship bought with money, to encourage evil. Arrangee champion, to encourage and give lazy gay fat people false hope. If you know, you know.
Do you know anyone refused visa because of inadequate fund in account? That should never happen again! We fund accounts with btwn 5M to 18M. We also, help you get you Visa without initial peyment. Contact us before the opportunity closes. Someone you know needs this, do them a favour that they would forever appreciate.

This should not be in social media networks now, agents of the respective authorities are vigilant online 24/7.

No dey cast Nigeria abeg...
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Nikes(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
I know these dudes so well. Ruiz used to visit his uncle Montez in London as a teenager. Sometime, he helped AJ when latter was getting his ass whooped by a gang. AJ later became a world class celebrity and since Ruiz couldn't make very much out of his life, AJ decided to reciprocate Ruiz's kindness by giving him the belt for a limited time. Hope this makes sense grin grin grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by katlord(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
ajagidiagbo1:
By the time Anthony is done with this guy in December, he'll be sorry.

Aj don visit him roots naija, visit Dangote and otedola including ijebu. Perhaps he made incisions in his middle finger (Knack and fall lolz). Ruiz go hear word!

Don't blame me for thinking this way as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by olassybaba: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
fatymore:
Edakun patronize me now.

I have good deals on bedsheets sales for you.

I can get them delivered tomorrow
The hustle is real. Seems I came across your advert on Instagram too. Bless up
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
He knows Joshua will beat him. He knows the last fight was fixed. He has to keep talking so people will feel he's a real fighter...that's the logic. They must not make it look like the game was fixed. The mission was already accomplished at Madison Square Garden. He's handing over the belt back to Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia...but they have to make it look like it's a fight. If you know, you know.
AJ will get those belts back in Saudi Arabia. Bookmark this.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by spayor(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
GlobalWay:
Championship bought with money, to encourage evil. Arrangee champion, to encourage and give lazy gay fat people false hope. If you know, you know.
Do you know anyone refused visa because of inadequate fund in account? That should never happen again! We fund accounts with btwn 5M to 18M. We also, help you get you Visa without initial peyment. Contact us before the opportunity closes. Someone you know needs this, do them a favour that they would forever appreciate.
....pls I'm interested about the visa stuff 08060446633 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
makewetalk2:
He will beat Joshua again. And by then, Nigerians will call him British. We are fond of that. Joshua better prepares to fight to the death or lose it all come December 7th.
Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) kidnapped Ese Oruru, raped, converted her to Islam by force and impregnated her. No well-meaning Muslim came out to condemn the act. They all kept quiet and watched that little girl waste away. Where is Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) today? The case now has a missing file.
There is no church in Saudi Arabia. It is not allowed. But they are sponsoring erections of mosques everywhere. The luxury cars and gadgets are not built from mosques.
They go building Almajiri schools but there is no Almajiri that has invented anything useful to the world. None of those Islamic countries have produced anything useful to the world.
Israel, a small country compressed by the Arabs has invented and contributed so much to the world. Yet, they hate Israel, not because they have been there or been affected directly, but because of the hate that they are taught.
Ask any Muslim around you of Israel, and see his reaction.
What business does this your long epistle have to do with Andy Ruiz jr., Boxing ,or even the matter on ground now.
I really just don’t understand the type of people on nairaland lately...! angry

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by slaypapa: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Mumu

So someone will not support Andy Ruiz again bcoz Joshua is Nigerian? Did Joshua know u exist? Stop hating with your miserable life jo

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Delaw00(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
I've this feeling this guy is going to change it for A.j this december
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Phyde: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
stanley000:
The kind beating Anthony go get from this guy, he go quit boxing forever grin grin
: grin grin grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by fatymore(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
olassybaba:
The hustle is real. Seems I came across your advert on Instagram too. Bless up
thank you...patronise me please
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
stanley000:

I like the fact people are underestimating the beast in Joshua now. It’s great smiley

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by YoungAncient1: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
I still maintain the fight was fixed to make the re-match interesting. See how Joshua went frolicking after the defeat. No champ that truly lost his belts will do that.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Starz825(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
The rematch is gonna be the same. I'm gonna be more prepared, more ready,"

"I know his flaws, I can do a lot better. I think the only thing he can do is just run around. He's not good at boxing, he's not a good boxer.

"It's going to be a hell of a fight - Ruiz vs Joshua II

This guy is good at mind games...hope say him no go finish Joshua like this for second leg... grin
But come to think of it if Ruiz bt AJ for December..AJ career don finish be that ooo(God forbid)...na for AJ to join Nollywood oo grin
But I wish AJ successfully bt Ruiz..cos na naija guy him be..na our person smiley
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Cousin9999: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
I didn't know a hippopotamus could drive.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by stanley000: 2:12am On Aug 24, 2019
jaxxy:

I like the fact people are underestimating the beast in Joshua now. It’s great smiley
u seems to be one of those who judge strength with skin color. U know the world believes blacks are strong and whites are weak that is what the whites have been using against us for centuries. That is the same thing that's giving AJ confidence. U ppl are hyping him, making him to believe the first Victory was a fluke but right now his career is on d line. Even if Lois looses it's really means nothing, the world will still praise him but imagine the headline "AJ looses twice to Mexican champion" grin his career is forever dead infact it will take long ass years to heal from the mental trauma.

I am not against AJ infact if it's anything, I am motivating him the more, but if u sit there thinking his muscles will epp him, u are on along tin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by salford1: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2019
stanley000:
will still praise him but imagine the headline "AJ looses twice to Mexican champion" grin his career is forever dead infact it will take long ass years to heal from the mental trauma.

Boxers, Soccer players, American footballers, Basketballers etc have a short career span. AJ knew he is not going to be a champion forever. He has made so much money from this sport to the extent of him and his family being set for life. He has achieved alot more than most boxers of his generation. His name is already wrotten in gold. I do not think he would care much if he wins or doesn't the fight in Saudi Arabia. He has been there, done that. Forbes has him listed #13 on the highest paid sport person in 2019, and 2019 is not even over.

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by deltateam: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Billions from boxing is it real?

You had to quote everything for this 1 sentence??!

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by skuribeebo: 5:34am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
He will beat Joshua again. And by then, Nigerians will call him British. We are fond of that. Joshua better prepares to fight to the death or lose it all come December 7th.
Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) kidnapped Ese Oruru, raped, converted her to Islam by force and impregnated her. No well-meaning Muslim came out to condemn the act. They all kept quiet and watched that little girl waste away. Where is Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) today? The case now has a missing file.
There is no church in Saudi Arabia. It is not allowed. But they are sponsoring erections of mosques everywhere. The luxury cars and gadgets are not built from mosques.
They go building Almajiri schools but there is no Almajiri that has invented anything useful to the world. None of those Islamic countries have produced anything useful to the world.
Israel, a small country compressed by the Arabs has invented and contributed so much to the world. Yet, they hate Israel, not because they have been there or been affected directly, but because of the hate that they are taught.
you aŕe the real trouble maker .From sport to religion.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by WarriAproko: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2019
cybriz82:
Dude no even be like boxer. How d one take balance for ground dey punch Anthony still dey baffle me.
person wen dun win 30+ MATCH and loose only 1. U say him nor strong. AJ nah 20 and loose 1
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by beresponsible(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:

What's this one talking about? We are talking about boxing AJ and Ruiz and see this madoo talking about almajiri, islam and Israel.
Which one did you smoke ?

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by GlobalWay: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2019
spayor:
....pls I'm interested about the visa stuff 08060446633 WhatsApp
Call us on: 08161854387
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Ah jus dey laugh kwakwakwakwa with the way AJ wan take beat this wan like small pikin for Saudi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.