Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce (45249 Views)

Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by phaphyz05(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
He will beat Joshua again. And by then, Nigerians will call him British. We are fond of that. Joshua better prepares to fight to the death or lose it all come December 7th.
Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) kidnapped Ese Oruru, raped, converted her to Islam by force and impregnated her. No well-meaning Muslim came out to condemn the act. They all kept quiet and watched that little girl waste away. Where is Yunusa Dahiru (alias Yellow) today? The case now has a missing file.
There is no church in Saudi Arabia. It is not allowed. But they are sponsoring erections of mosques everywhere. The luxury cars and gadgets are not built from mosques.
They go building Almajiri schools but there is no Almajiri that has invented anything useful to the world. None of those Islamic countries have produced anything useful to the world.
Israel, a small country compressed by the Arabs has invented and contributed so much to the world. Yet, they hate Israel, not because they have been there or been affected directly, but because of the hate that they are taught.
Ask any Muslim around you of Israel, and see his reaction.
Which weed did u smoke
And how is this ur shallow writeup in anyway related to the topic. U seriously need to see a physician to prescribe drugs for ur severe pains.

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Afiahomes(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Joshua will win = 1.12odds

Knockout Stage = 50odds

Andy will win = 100odds

Bet Wisely grin grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
salford:
if Ruiz made this amount from a fight in which he was the under dog, this shows AJ is stickingly RICH. This is just price money for 1 AJ fight out of several excluding the money AJ made from endorsements..
Obviously.

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by backbone503(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
“Well first of all…I bought a car for my mum, that was the first purchase that I made from the money that I got”. Nice one broe. Na mum still sure pass!

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by RoseyJ: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2019
backbone503:
“Well first of all…I bought a car for my mum,
that was the first purchase that I made from
the money that I got”. Nice one broe. Na mum still sure pass!

Are you the last born?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by backbone503(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2019
RoseyJ:

Are you the last born?

I need not be the last child to love my mum. Infact, I'm the eldest, and I love my mum over! Surprisingly too, she loves me even more, ahead of my younger ones.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Adeevah(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2019
fatymore:
lol..

Winch...kikiki

No jokes
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by fatymore(f): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adeevah:

No jokes
why night deliveries?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Adeevah(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2019
fatymore:
why night deliveries?

We will have to testrun the bedsheet+duvet na....I love practical class
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by fatymore(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adeevah:

We will have to testrun the bedsheet+duvet na....I love practical class
abeg I be gal...I don't do same sex
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by ubcandid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
stanley000:
u seems to be one of those who judge strength with skin color. U know the world believes blacks are strong and whites are weak that is what the whites have been using against us for centuries. That is the same thing that's giving AJ confidence. U ppl are hyping him, making him to believe the first Victory was a fluke but right now his career is on d line. Even if Lois looses it's really means nothing, the world will still praise him but imagine the headline "AJ looses twice to Mexican champion" grin his career is forever dead infact it will take long ass years to heal from the mental trauma.

I am not against AJ infact if it's anything, I am motivating him the more, but if u sit there thinking his muscles will epp him, u are on along tin

The boxing world has been dominated by blacks and Latinos from time immemorial, the klichko brothers just came to scene from Europe in recent decade. Nigerians are not quite well informed about this skin color issue. Mexicans are not whites. Whites are of the caucasoid race. These Mexicans and Latinos also experience racism in the us.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Adeevah(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
fatymore:
abeg I be gal...I don't do same sex

I be boy
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by fatymore(f): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Adeevah:

I be boy
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by Adeevah(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
fatymore:

Na gender malpractice I dey play for here
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce by GlobalWay: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2019

Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos)