Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,055 members, 7,942,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Body Of Nasir Ahmad Found Undecomposed 22 Years After Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Body Of Nasir Ahmad Found Undecomposed 22 Years After Burial (780 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Nasir Ahmad Found Undecomposed 22 Years After Burial by Islie: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
The Body of Nasir Ahmad has been taken out of the grave after 22 years in Attara road in the Baberu area of Banda district, and the corpse has not decomposed.

Even the shroud remains spotless white.
The locals are calling this a “miracle” and said that the deceased, Nasir Ahmad, was a “good soul who had Allah’s blessings”.

The incident took place on Wednesday in the Baberu graveyard where one grave had sunk in owing to incessant rainfall.

The graveyard committee members were informed and they cleared the mud to find a body wrapped in white shroud. A huge crowd collected at the place as the news spread and the body was taken out.

It was identified as that of Nasir Ahmad, who had died 22 years ago. One of the relatives of Ahmad identified the body and said that he was present when the burial had taken place 22 years ago.

In consultation with local clerics, the body was later buried in another nearby grave on Wednesday night.
NAN

https://thenationonlineng.net/body-of-nasir-ahmad-found-undecomposed-22-years-after-burial/

lalasticlala
Re: Body Of Nasir Ahmad Found Undecomposed 22 Years After Burial by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Another shocking incidence, should I call it miracle also? this is interesting o.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her / Photos: Shock As Husband Discovers His Newlywed Wife Is A Man / "Don't Bring Your Child To School" A New Controversial Law In Alvan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.