Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (1828 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men by queeneve: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2010
Hey!

What is your expectation in relationship with a woman, your view on marriage, children, education, employments, religion, sex, and family values. I am curious to what YOUR VIEWS coming from the LION'S MOUTH seems like everybody want to speak for you guys, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ON YOUR MIND about these subjects mentioned above.

Please be candid and honest. Thanks! grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
PLEASE really be serious I want to know also

I really need to know coz I m from Congo, yes not 9ja, living in Luxemburg and during my travel in Asia I met a 9ja boy and I love him, we want to begin serious life but it's very strange his vision of couple, life and some time is really skata

We have to come and to visit his country and that one also I fear coz of 9ja women haahaa
In every countries, african women like that king of things, they are too much jealous about their men Lol

Not fear coz he will leave me just fear to hear " hoo she doesn' t from here or too much chakara, problems from ex girlfriends" lol

I saw one topic in Nairaland talking about men who traveled abroad, meet and married foreign but they lelt in the country a 9ja girlfriend and too much girls were not happy

So just want to know and have some ideas grin
Re: Nigerian Men by MrCork21: 2:07am On Oct 25, 2010
Queeeen EVE seriosly loooking for husband before Christmas undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2010
HONESTY FOR FAITHFULNESS FIRST.
DIGNITY.
INTEGRITY.
NOBILITY.
SECURITY.
MUST RAISE FAMILY ON THE ABOVE.

The best and only the best.
Do not settle for less.
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2010
Poster are u cross-examining all Nigerians or what?!
Re: Nigerian Men by Omolola1(f): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
hmmmmn
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
Lola howdy? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
No Vic,

I am not cross examine YALL crazy azzes, I am just curious about the different views of each tribe because I realize not all are the same, so I am asking from THE LION's MOUTH INSTEAD OF assuming WHICH everyone should be doing INSTEAD of making presumptions and assumptions ABOUT SOMETHING THEY DO NOT KNOW personally,

Anymore questions Vic?

The men that did responded, THANK YOU, grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Then y not trim ur questions down. Why make then look so intimidating(even though i wouldn't mind answering them) like it is some sort of school project.
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ohhh VIc,

I am sorry I didn't dumb down the questions, let me rewrite some questions for you nursery level style,

What do you like?
Do you like clean room?
Do you eat warm meals?

Better suga?
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
**SMH** She didn't even get her own questions.
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
And you couldn't even comprehend the questions,
Re: Nigerian Men by oniema(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
Xpectation in marriage is a personal thing, what i want/like might be different from wat the other guy over there want/like, though some xpectation might be the same.
For me a lady that is homely, with good manner, responsible, good looking,Godly and not a liability will be okay

I guess these describe what a lady should be and with this i guess you can xpect a marriage that is 80% successful cos you cant have a 100% perfection in marriage
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
[size=14pt] I guess u need someone to explain what u wrote then.

1) Expectation in relationship with a woman:
Expectation borders on the confident feelings about sometin.
So what he(Nigerian) wants(not hope) in a relationship. So this broadens into his likes and dislikes, his preferences(qualities and quantities), his heart desires.

If candidly answered will take like about 3 pages(when explicit).

2) His view on marriage:

His understanding of what marriage is. Whether it is a free fvck, wash clothe, provide kids, keep company or be a slave legally backed union of man and woman.

Also brain tasking; cos u need to open ur mind within and say whats there.

3) His view about children:
What he takes children as. If they 're brats, blessing, disturbance e.t.c.
Whether he wants them, adores them or jxt an obligation.

This some work MEHN!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
[size=14pt]
4) Education, employment, religion:

These are self explaining, no need to waste ink.

5) Sex:

If he wants a man(homosexual), a woman(heterosexual) or swings both sides(bi sexual).

B part: How often he wants it.

C part: whether it is jxt a lights out thing or done wif commitment.

I know u're prolly talking about the b part, but u see very very complex. wink

5) lastly but not the least- Family values

His morals and professional standards of behaviour in the family.

U see? Read ^^^ jxt the explanation is tasking, use ur imagination about how answers could be, if tackled professionally. Thats y i asked u if u cross-examining us grin grin GIVE SOME KISSES JOR
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
I am not giving you chit, and you wasted your time explaining instead of just outright ANSWER THE QUESTION, and next time take a class on detecting sarcasm, YOU SUCKS!
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thanks for your attempted answers though, APPRECIATE IT! grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
ROTFLMAO. Queen u have a big problem lol. The kiss jor, i'm waiting
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Is this your sly attempted to uppercut me suga? You going to have to do better than that, I am a tough chick and that requires excessive energy, HOWEVER, I will give you a kiss cos I done demasculated you so let me bring you back up kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men by Vic2k3(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
Lol! @ tough chick. I know u're a 1 minute chick. Don't rub it in, girl.
Re: Nigerian Men by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
Must be able to cook very well

must be able to take care of ma children

must be a tigress in bed

should be ready to partner with me in my projects

and of course, my babe must be intelligent and properly educated - not some Poly Ede drop outs

lastly, she must respect ma fam (mum, dad & siblings) or else yawa
Re: Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
marriage - overrated in my opinion.

children - the fewer the better so there's much more love and wealth around to raise them

education - well, get the damned thing to keep some tails from wagging.

employments - of course. we need our bills to get paid . . and save for the raininy day  wink

religion - same regilion for me. that's all that matters

sex - hell yea  grin

family values - if you love me, you must love and respect my family. cos I will do the same for yours.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hoooo it's too much for me ohh shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men by mordi4evah: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
Blandine27:

Hoooo it's too much for me ohh shocked grin grin
wellcome to 9ja sweets!!!its too hot!u wanna try somethin else?u wud sure miss dem guud lovin!
@queenie
wer u goin wiv dis?tot u wer married n ish!!for one though,NO Nigerian man wud stay wiv u n no kids so get prepared for dat nunnery!lolsssssss
Re: Nigerian Men by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
marriage - Will def wanna get married in the near future. Though overrated but does have loads of benefits

children - I want just the 2. The smaller the better so i can provide them with the best life has to offer accompanied with my undivided attention at all times

education - As long as shez articulate, able to hold her own then education is not a priority.

employments - This is a must as I'm known to disrespect women that live off their husbands. Ma mum worked and i expect my wife to do the same.

religion - I'm not religious so not a priority. would like her to be though so she can bring up the kids in a godly way.

sex - This is not even negotiable. She has to be good

family values - Yes but once I'm married it's me and me family 99.9% of the time. Absolutely no outside influence so their you go Queen.

But seriously what's with all your questions these days? Your hussy doing his job very well cos you seemed to be massively inspired whenever you wake up. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^

'massively' inspired. grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Some Nigerian men are God sent to women.
They are well bred, well mannered, well educated and well connected.

They believe and practice dignity, integrity and nobility and raise their family on these principal virtues of life.

They have class and they have taste.

They are faithful and resourceful.
In fact, they are wonderful.
Like Prince Ibrahim Sanusi.
Like Dapo Ojora.

But most of the ill-mannered Nigerian men are ill-bred.
Being noble is alien to them.
Re: Nigerian Men by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
Orikinla:

Some Nigerian men are God sent to women.
They are well bred, well mannered, well educated and well connected.

They believe and practice dignity, integrity and nobility and raise their family on these principal virtues of life.

They have class and they have taste.

They are faithful and resourceful.
In fact, they are wonderful.
Like Prince Ibrahim Sanusi.
Like Dapo Ojora.

But most of the ill-mannered Nigerian men are ill-bred.
Being noble is alien to them.

every men of any tribe race would say that

let us here what the ladies say while you shut da Bleep up

do you know that every men claims to be in good in bed but only da woman she slept with can tell the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
Jaybee,

My husband is not a hussy thank you very much! I will cut ya messing with my husband! angry angry >:

I am asking question because this is CHAT FORUM, I didn't know there was a rule saying you can't ask questions!

Closed mouths do not get fed!

Koyoke,

Nobody ask you to co sign CHEERLEADER!

MORD,

I am married, me being married has nothing to do with asking questions that MAY OR MAY NOT CONCERN me thank you very much,

The respondents, thank you for your responses, you are opening doors for those who have no idea,
Re: Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^

mind explaining yourself maam
Re: Nigerian Men by queeneve: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

'massively' inspired. grin

You need to remember what you say on threads, I was responding to this OLD SIR,
Re: Nigerian Men by MOBO444(f): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ You have no right to judge men, you have to be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Religious Zealot Can Be A Challenge / Nobody Is Taken Until They Put A Ring On "it" At The Altar / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.