Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift (46246 Views)

Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Alwaysking: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
yes boss he was in the faculty of education. Yes he was one of the richest then. People who enter to unilag from 2009 to 2016 know him wella.
Unilag girls pussy hear am that year... grin

7 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alwaysking:
Unilag girls pussy hear am that year... grin
yes boss but i hear say the guy stingy o a gurl gisted me na only trips e dey use catch babes not money.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I can only imagine the number of high Calibre hot girls he beds every night grin
my broda ehn...fine babes inside his red range rover then he finish work die.

2 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by lakesider(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stop promoting fraudsters

6 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by tutudesz: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Badbelle kill you there you don't hate the men in government that made your life miserable. All the fraudsters put together don't match one corrupt governor in terms of stealing idiat.
So because we have bad government everybody should be bad in Nigeria? Do you know this fraudsters that you defending in 10 years time will be in government too? Have you ever wonder why most politicians are cult member, or you think they just join when they came into power?

8 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Alwaysking: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
yes boss but i hear say the guy stingy o a gurl gisted me na only trips e dey use catch babes not money.
Hahahaha the guy nah stingy bad guy I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by KingAzubuike(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
my broda ehn...fine babes inside his red range rover then he finish work die.
Lol don't mind then.. but he wasn't the richest tho, there was another guy that was so popular too, very rich. Thsese people were oppressors back then. You wey no get money na to go look for your mates dey parole with grin.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol don't mind then.. but he wasn't the richest tho, there was another guy that was so popular too, very rich. Thsese people were oppressors back then. You wey no get money na to go look for your mates dey parole with grin.
you get am o hide ya face grin
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alwaysking:
Hahahaha the guy nah stingy bad guy I swear. grin
beta one he no send anybody grin
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Alwaysking: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
beta one he no send anybody grin
Abi? Naso.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by azikiweironsi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
ebuk4real:
cool

Buying a present for a loved one isn't a problem but disturbing the peace of others while doing so does, and such act insults the sensibilities of reasonable people.

This put up the question if such monies used for such display is legit because even the proven business moguls we all know hardly behaves such and now this? At times I really ponder if our acclaimed 'celebrities' know the meaning of the word?

Thank you.
Most people will never understand this.
The question is those that are really business mogul don't even show themselves like this.
Have you ever seen Adenuga, Dangote, Otedola, Jim Ovia, Adedoyin, Alakija, Bill Gate etc
To show on instagram or any other media their houses and cars ?
But these empty barrels scammers makes the loudest noise.

8 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by adecz: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bit coin Yahoo plus..... grin grin grin grin grin

Better check whether him
name no dey the US list.

Na dem dem.... Oga Trump go soon
send FBI & Interpol.. .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Sleevia: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Madaraa1:
we you shut up another obi invictus loading
no mind dem...FBI fall on him

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by ndee43(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Waste of money. Who told him that his son will agree to live and settle in Dubai?
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alwaysking:
Abi? Naso.
yes boss
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by NACE13: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder if it is a crime to hustle legit. These people make it look like 'stealing' is the only way, and if you refuse to go down that path, you dey dull, nobody will respect you. Even elders of nowadays worship whoever has the 'biggest' money, forgetting how our tradition works.

C'mon mehn, are you trying to tell me it is bitcoin that gave him all these?

Now this so-called Op or wannabe-blogger. Quit blogging please. Your write-up gives another type of migraine. See as you use blunder finish everywhere because you wan blog undecided

8 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Globalistic(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Like for Naira Marley. Share for Bnaira
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Princeofasia: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
this guy no get sense o. can you imagine and fbi dey sniff guys out this one dey display

3 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by salford1: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
mayorjosh:
Lol this guy that year in unilag. Them don invest their yahoo money into legit business and now it all seems honest.
They dont invest. They still engage in fraud. Just using other business as fronts.

5 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by RTSC2: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
He is probably a criminal.
I hope FBI gets him and jails him for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Princeofasia: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:
Na them! Bitcoin - another euphemism for yahoo -yahoo!! undecided
thunder fire you. bnaira is a fraudster. has nthing to do with btc. thunder strike you on the next rain fall

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Edoziesmart(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Work on your English buddy(wannabe blogger).

Meanwhile this guy called bnaira has been oppressing us with money since a decade plus now.
It is well.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by skayT: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Who no sabi Bnaira that year for Unilag (2009-2012/13)? Many yahoo boys dey that year for Lag sha, but Bnaira in particular stood out with his flashy and odd colored cars. Every legitimate business inclined person now looks lazy in Nigeria. Uhmmm. Scammers everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Dejavu111: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
kponkedenge:
Should I call the FBI?

Abeg call dem
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Surulereman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't trust all these "show off" boys. FBI de look am now.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Ashirioluwa: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
LoveJesus87:
Hope it's not another scammer?
You have the answer already

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by LoveJesus87(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

You have the answer already
Lol. I know. Am just trying not to jump to conclusion.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by KIDfurniture(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Speechless
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by GANAYAD: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Madaraa1:
we you shut up another obi invictus loading

You are full of hatred, blacks loves to always see their brother downfall, imagine what nonsense you are saying,
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Madaraa1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
GANAYAD:

You are full of hatred, blacks loves to always see their brother downfall, imagine what nonsense you are saying,

I wasn't showing hatred if he was called by the law could he defend his wealth if no why the show off

not hatred just caution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by captianfreeman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
I hope he is not a member of aspire to acquire group of company?aka ........

1 Like

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by TONYE001(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Badbelle kill you there you don't hate the men in government that made your life miserable. All the fraudsters put together don't match one corrupt governor in terms of stealing idiat.

So, basically, what should we do? Complain about the government only? How about we complain about the government AND these fraudsters?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Poses With Samurai Sword, Banky W Reacts / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.