Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift (46286 Views)

Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by m140(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Badbelle kill you there you don't hate the men in government that made your life miserable. All the fraudsters put together don't match one corrupt governor in terms of stealing idiat.
Mr go sitdown, even if the government is bad so yahoo is good , US would have been a good business ground for Nigerian youth to easily tap from US , but this guys already closed many of those easy opportunities by that i wan make am by anymeans attitude

2 Likes

Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by m140(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
mayorjosh:
Lol this guy that year in unilag. Them don invest their yahoo money into legit business and now it all seems honest.

Our sins doesn't affect God, it only comes back to us. All i know is what you sow you reap .... if i know nothing i know this
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by anonymous1759(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
m140:

Mr go sitdown, even if the government is bad so yahoo is good , US would have been a good business ground for Nigerian youth to easily tap from US , but this guys already closed many of those easy opportunities by that i wan make am by anymeans attitude

Go sit down too shame no dey catch una? Instead of you guys to Demand accountability from your leaders to make your country good for business you talk trash of going to America for Greener pasture even South Africans don't travel out for Greener pasture even Libyans when Gaddafi was still alive.
If Nigeria is like America will you bother to travel and become a second class citizen? But your leaders decide to make Nigeria an hell and you leave them to chase shadows Nonsense talk how long will Nigerians continue to migrate ask yourself?
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijajobx: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by KingGBsky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tocynone:
FBI, where art thou

SNITCH
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2019
One of the grand daddies of the new school. No be today somebody.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by m140(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go sit down too shame no dey catch una? Instead of you guys to Demand accountability from your leaders to make your country good for business you talk trash of going to America for Greener pasture even South Africans don't travel out for Greener pasture even Libyans when Gaddafi was still alive.
If Nigeria is like America will you bother to travel and become a second class citizen? But your leaders decide to make Nigeria an hell and you leave them to chase shadows Nonsense talk how long will Nigerians continue to migrate ask yourself?
Please you from which country?
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by NewDelhi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
naijacentric:
my broda ehn...fine babes inside his red range rover then he finish work die.
I know the boy that year. E get clique like that wey Dem dey always waka together na Yahoo boys all of them flaunting their wealth at class picnics and clubs and hanging out with the hottest girls on campus. Tho there were many coded gboys wey get money pass am sef but bnaira happened to be so popular coz he was so loud attending parties and throwing money here and there. Whenever I check his Instagram page these days I just laugh.. the mumu dey shout Bitcoin broker up and down Instagram lol. E just dey use that one cover up. I just hate it when people acquire wealth via fraud.. for you to do that kind of thing and cause your victim so much pain means you're a very terrible and dirty human being.
Re: BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift by naijacentric(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2019
NewDelhi:

I know the boy that year. E get clique like that wey Dem dey always waka together na Yahoo boys all of them flaunting their wealth at class picnics and clubs and hanging out with the hottest girls on campus. Tho there were many coded gboys wey get money pass am sef but bnaira happened to be so popular coz he was so loud attending parties and throwing money here and there. Whenever I check his Instagram page these days I just laugh.. the mumu dey shout Bitcoin broker up and down Instagram lol. E just dey use that one cover up. I just hate it when people acquire wealth via fraud.. for you to do that kind of thing and cause your victim so much pain means you're a very terrible and dirty human being.
bros u really sabi dem wella dey really painted unilag blue black. They have to code na its called washing the money clean grin. I thought he wanted to use music all of a sudden na bitcoin just appear lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.