Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Say Something. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something. (488 Views)

Say Something About This Indian Girl Boobs / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something. by Pascopele: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
A 38 years man and his wife who's 29. They got married last 2years but 9months after our wedding, The man lost his job and his wife left him by saying she can't live with a jobless man.
After a week, she came back and collected all the households, insulting the man and left him .he struggled alone, sleeping on the floor for about 6 months . He survived on begging from his friends but God answered him. He received a phone call from his former working place were he was fired that he stole money.
They told him there was a misunderstanding as a thief is now caught, we are reinstating him to work on the same position and the company has decided to pay him his full salaries with allowances for all the months he have been away. He received this message with great joy and he knelt down and thanked God.

However, when he reported for work, he was received with great joy and he was given a cheque of #900,000 Naira. Now the problem is his wife wants to come back after hearing that his now working So what do you think about his wife?
SAY SOMETHING.
Re: Say Something. by Sundrus: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Something

3 Likes

Re: Say Something. by greatnaija01: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
She is a normal nigerian woman.
He should accept her back only if she has a JOB... or a thriving BUSINESS... Marriage is not DAYCARE centre.... its a partnership. So if she has nothing to contribute, then no need to come back. The has learned a lesson that he does not need woman in his life right now

He should explain his stand to family members... and move on in Peace. He can only accept her if he has invested in so many businesses that it is near to impossible for him to be broke again.

Sadly what BROKE is TRUST.... the woman can never gain the man's trust and loyalty again.

Pascopele:
A 38 years man and his wife who's 29. They got married last 2years but 9months after our wedding, The man lost his job and his wife left him by saying she can't live with a jobless man.
After a week, she came back and collected all the households, insulting the man and left him .he struggled alone, sleeping on the floor for about 6 months . He survived on begging from his friends but God answered him. He received a phone call from his former working place were he was fired that he stole money.
They told him there was a misunderstanding as a thief is now caught, we are reinstating him to work on the same position and the company has decided to pay him his full salaries with allowances for all the months he have been away. He received this message with great joy and he knelt down and thanked God.

However, when he reported for work, he was received with great joy and he was given a cheque of #900,000 Naira. Now the problem is his wife wants to come back after hearing that his now working So what do you think about his wife?
SAY SOMETHING.
Re: Say Something. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
You know what she is already na.... cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Say Something. by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
If he takes the gold digging ho back then I'll pray they fire him again.

6 Likes

Re: Say Something. by Olas00(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
That's no going area angry
Re: Say Something. by Mekenz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
take her back, and enjoy your marriage, I'm sure she must have learned her lessons, she will struggle all the days of her life to make you understand that, she is a changed person.
Re: Say Something. by chinchonglee(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Their lives no concern me.

Meanwhile, my boss gave me the responsibility of hiring a driver.

Interested persons should contact me markoviceze@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Say Something. by SKhanmi: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Not only left but added insult and some are asking him to take what back? Is it that you people are kidding or what! The kind of things I read on nl is brain wracking nowadays

1 Like

Re: Say Something. by Pascopele: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice 1
chinchonglee:
Their lives no concern me.

Meanwhile, my boss gave me the responsibility of hiring a driver.

Interested persons should contact me markoviceze@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. / . / Why Is Everyone Talking About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.