Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,700 members, 7,914,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (55276 Views)

Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos) / "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by LLMG: 2:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Nobody said he left Nigeria. he was not invited. try comprehend before commenting.
MrColdsweat:
Buhari never left Nigeria. Nigerians are being lied to.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?
..... I said it before and am saying it again, until we put our religion, tribe and ethnicity aside this country won't move forward. We should be worried of how the world sees us. Just imagine Ghanaian president being respected more than our Nigerian president.... We are no more gaints of Africa, we no longer deserve the tittle

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by dibjay: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Akinwunmi Adeshina the who should have been our president
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by amuwo1980: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Am so proud of this man, wish he is our president
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by amuwo1980: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha
You are so dense, May is no longer the PM of GB , Buhari and his supporters, the worst of the black race. This is like a nightmare, how did Nigeria get here.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Spatta: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2019
ogbonti:

and there are deep plans to ensure this grand mediocrity continue after 2023 - just imagine Tinubu being President of Nigeria ? a rotten teeth opolo eye- slurring slow poke running Nigeria for another 8 years before tossing the batton in 2031 to someone like Ganduje or El-Rufai.

hmmmmmm--- hmmm hmmmm

You cracked me up with your perfect description of Tifnumbu, Apolo eye and rotten teeth made me laugh so hard that i think you deserve a national award for such description

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Od1n: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha
Why are you looking for Theresa May, didnt you see Boris Johnson there? Kenyatta might not be there, but at least they didn't replace him with another person they felt was more suited. This is an embarrassment to Buhari, no matter how you want to look at it.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Damod88:

There are many things you don't know. G7 is not for intellectual discussion.for your information almost all the G7 leaders are not intellectual,they are just politicians. If you want intellectual discurse it is either you go to the University or attend a think tank. For you to have ignorantly said that is Buhari going to read paper written by Adeshina shows how poor in education you are. Presidents all over the world have speech writers, so it is not something peculiar to Nigeria. For Buhari, however the hatred most people have for him, to have led Nigeria two times show the man is far much smarter than most Nigerians who think they are educated. You just have to give to the man for achieving his dream by becoming Nigerian president having made attempts about four times. Buhari has created his history and written his name in Nigerian history, what will be your own history?
I don't reply mentions on political matters but I will make this an exception.

I want you to answer this question sincerely: If Nigeria were to be your project, will you allow PMB to head over it? The problem with some of us is that we assume Nigeria belongs to no one and therefore can be headed by anyone -- even the obviously incompetent ones.

My submission on intellectual discourse is not a narrow one as u've made it to look. I'm not saying the president should be among the think tank but occasions warrants that he makes an individual input when important topics are being discussed. Buhari in a board room, what contribution do you expect him to make?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by markjam515: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2019
The president was probably not invited because the G7 nations knows the truth about Nigeria Buhari/Jubrin Saga.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Od1n: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2019
LLMG:
Nobody said he left Nigeria. he was not invited. try comprehend before commenting.
You people are confusing me now, I thought i saw pictures of Buhari sitting and shaking hands with supposed Japanese officials?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by lordlugards: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
HeavenShield:

Una ppl get sense..?
Quote from a delude son that still leave in his grandfather's mud house inherited by his father. How old are u that Ur brain had stopped functioning?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by lordlugards: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Why? Cos he attended a conference?
people like u will still prefer Rat meat than Goat mean.
Next level finish u there with that Ur foolish question.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by LLMG: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2019
He is in Japan for another event. he was not invited to the G7 summit.
Od1n:

You people are confusing me now, I thought i saw pictures of Buhari sitting and shaking hands with supposed Japanese officials?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2019
And the idiotic dumb bandwagoners above you are masturbating over it.
Reno get some people remote. grin grin grin
helinues:
This Fake pastor at it again.

Brazil Amazon forest ( the forest produces 20% of oxygen on earth) which is referred to Oxygen of earth, is currently burning yet Brazil president is not among the invitee to the G7 even though that's one of the emergency topics.

Top European, Asian, North America even Middle east countries are not among the invitee..

Reno, this is lame as ducks
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Dont mind those maggots.
Wondering how they paint The President a dullard and ignoring how foolish they are.
light193:
This guy and like some are real Nigeria fools.G7 meeting is global meeting of 7 most developed nation.any president or head of organisation you see there are invite by the group.for your information pmb are been invited like 2 times withing his 4 year reing.
did you now pultin was invited by trunp but the invitations is tun down by other member
did you now iran was invited
did you now that french and other Europe member those Africa leader because of challenges in there cuntry.
what are u gain in this kind of information with all your exposure and education
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by chozzy: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari and Trump are cats and dogs
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
candidtalk:

You are just ignorant. It is you and those who liked your ignorant submission who "send deep thoughts within" the minds of intelligent Nigerians who despair for the increasing intellectual regression of young Nigerians in comparison to others elsewhere. The G7 invites head of international organisations to attend its summit yearly. Adeshina was invited as the head of the Africa Development Bank. Last year head of IMF, OECD, World bank and UN were invited and in attendance. Hate and ignorance is such a terrible combination now rendering many Nigerians simply worthless to their Country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44th_G7_summit

How does this change the fact that Buhari is the most incompetent and useless president on Earth today
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2019
I thank Adeshina for giving Us a face there... After watching and reading this summit i became ashamed cry See Rwanda President he is an Old Man but he so so open to ideas. He was in that meeting with other African leaders..

Bubu went to Japan while the Pm is in France.. I dont know how people rep themselves seriously, Did he need to go there.... Can he not send representatives..

See Adeshina.. with these guys.. ... I weak for presidency and president.. i dont even have words to say...

Well they should remain backbenchers and they shouldn't upgrade... its their luck and problem..
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
light193:
This guy and like some are real Nigeria fools.G7 meeting is global meeting of 7 most developed nation.any president or head of organisation you see there are invite by the group.for your information pmb are been invited like 2 times withing his 4 year reing.
did you now pultin was invited by trunp but the invitations is tun down by other member
did you now iran was invited
did you now that french and other Europe member those Africa leader because of challenges in there cuntry.
what are u gain in this kind of information with all your exposure and education
You are still defending this president and the level of his intelligence abi? can you bring him to have a live chat with Nigerians? just like his predecessors did? can you? if he cannot even engage with us without looking at a written script, then how would you expect him to grace such function, where you have powerful and intelligent people that knows what they are saying? If this is the best from Nigeria, then we have really degenerated to the lowest of the low..and nothing differentiate us from the almajiris that wonder around without any vision of how they want their tomorrow to be..its only blind stupidity that will make educated and intelligent people vote in a man like Pres. Buhari...I am ashamed of what we have as a president..Any educated northerner could have been given the opportunity to represent us and not the statue that we have.Its embarrassing.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
michoim:
Nonsense...does that removes the fact that Buhari is still the reigning president of Nigeria?
And i am very sure you must be very very proud of your President...that cannot even have the intelligence to speak at all without reading from a prepared speech.Ordinary live chat with us,he dey fear because he know sey the whole world will see and assess the level of his intelligence. Next time gather your guys and vote in Shekau as president then clap for your self after that.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by UPLnews2(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Below are some new photos of Nolly wood actree Regina Daniel. See Also: Genevieve Nnaji Step Out In 5 New Outfit New Beautiful Photos Of Regina Daniel. See more here
https:///31YBPqa
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Reno Omokri has reacted to pictures showing the president of Africa Development Bank, AFB, Akinwunmi Adeshina, at the G7 summit with world leaders.

Some of the world leaders present at the G7 summit include Angela Merkel (Germany), Nana Akufo Addo (Ghana), Paul Kagame (Rwanda), Emmanuel Macron (France), Donald Trump (US) etc.

Reacting to pictures from the summit which shows Akinwunmi Adeshina in gathering with other world leaders, Reno Omokri stated that the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari was snubbed shows that he has no value.

Sharing another picture showing Akinwunmi Adeshina greeting US President Donald Trump, Reno Omokri wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-react-as-akinwunmi-adeshina-attend-g7-summit-buhari-snubbed/

What is buhari going there to do he doesn't have anything to offer except ruga and fulani jihadists issues.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Reno Omokri has reacted to pictures showing the president of Africa Development Bank, AFB, Akinwunmi Adeshina, at the G7 summit with world leaders.

Some of the world leaders present at the G7 summit include Angela Merkel (Germany), Nana Akufo Addo (Ghana), Paul Kagame (Rwanda), Emmanuel Macron (France), Donald Trump (US) etc.

Reacting to pictures from the summit which shows Akinwunmi Adeshina in gathering with other world leaders, Reno Omokri stated that the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari was snubbed shows that he has no value.

Sharing another picture showing Akinwunmi Adeshina greeting US President Donald Trump, Reno Omokri wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-react-as-akinwunmi-adeshina-attend-g7-summit-buhari-snubbed/

What is buhari going there to do he doesn't have anything to offer except how to use ruga and fulaniherdsmen jihadists to conquer southern and middle belt Nigeria.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?

This is end result when a country have vehemently refused to let go of religious and tribal politics.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2019
adewest1999:
grin @ least Jubrin dey manage your country......eetin Reno dey manage..... Twitter?

Abeg go rest. This isn't funny you know
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2019
chukwunedum150:

Lmao grin

Boris Johnson is the New Britain PM
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Evercurious:

Abeg go rest. This isn't funny you know
who said it's funny?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Shegunsmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
chukwunedum150:

Maybe you need to remind me who Theresa May is...
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by glowingflame7: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2019
IJEYdiamond:
I thank Adeshina for giving Us a face there... After watching and reading this summit i became ashamed cry See Rwanda President he is an Old Man but he so so open to ideas. He was in that meeting with other African leaders..

Bubu webt to Japan while the Pm is in France.. I dont know how people rep themselves seriously, Did he need to go there.... Can he not send representatives..

See Adeshina.. with these guys.. ... I weak for presidency and president.. i dont even have words to say...

Well they should remain backbenchers and they shouldn't upgrade... its their luck and problem..

TICAD is actually more important to us than G7 summit. TICAD is about African development, G7 is about topics like global trade, climate change, and taxing technology companies. Buhari has been invited twice to G7 already, same way GEJ was invited twice.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by ChristianEast: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
This Fake pastor at it again.

Brazil Amazon forest ( the forest produces 20% of oxygen on earth) which is referred to Oxygen of earth, is currently burning yet Brazil president is not among the invitee to the G7 even though that's one of the emergency topics.

Top European, Asian, North America even Middle east countries are not among the invitee..

Reno, this is lame as ducks
So you expect someone whose home is burning to be frolicking about?

May we never be a zombie.

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.