Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (55198 Views)

Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos) / "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Turantula(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
This Fake pastor at it again.

Brazil Amazon forest ( the forest produces 20% of oxygen on earth) which is referred to Oxygen of earth, is currently burning yet Brazil president is not among the invitee to the G7 even though that's one of the emergency topics.

Top European, Asian, North America even Middle east countries are not among the invitee..

Reno, this is lame as ducks
Zombie why can't you get the message? Trump is not willing to see not to mention meeting that lifeless carcass
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Goodquestion(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Buhari never left Nigeria. Nigerians are being lied to.

There is a sense of truth in what you are saying. But I thought some group of people went protesting in Japan against him, didn't he show up?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by HeavenShield: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
lordlugards:
Quote from a delude son that still leave in his grandfather's mud house inherited by his father. How old are u that Ur brain had stopped functioning?

God bless you.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
UPLnews2:
Below are some new photos of Nolly wood actree Regina Daniel. See Also: Genevieve Nnaji Step Out In 5 New Outfit New Beautiful Photos Of Regina Daniel. See more here
https:///31YBPqa

Regina Daniel kee you there!! we're discussing serious issues here you're there talking about a girl young enough to be your daughter.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
24kmagic:

While it is true that Buhari is totally clueless and incompetent, you guys should also not forget that Ghana and Rwanda whose countries are being represented there by their presidents are small countries. Nasarawa State for example is bigger than the whole of Rwanda. So tell me, why won't it be so easy to implement policies and carry out massive development?
Aside Buhari's incompetence and cluelessness, Nigeria is just too diverse. The best leader in this world will struggle to handle Nigeria. It's too diverse for one man to handle. Plus, the north with their born to rule mentality are not helping matters.

9ja's problem is bigger than the country

This myth of Nigeria is too big to rule. Is Nigeria bigger than America? Is Nigeria bigger than Russia, Canada or even China?

Go read your geography son. The problem of Nigeria has never been its size but mismanagement, corruption, bad leadership and an illiterate and docile populace.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by chidemavian: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls notice that adesinas neck tie is different in all the pictures....... Meaning that it is possible the photos were taken at different times
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
lordlugards:
people like u will still prefer Rat meat than Goat mean.
Next level finish u there with that Ur foolish question.

How do you manage to know me so well sir

I swear to god, I prefer rat meat to goat meat. But as far as next level is concerned... Na all us dey feel am.���
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Sonnyboom: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where are the mods ?
This thread is obviously a fake news why is it still standing ?

Lalasticlala
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Preshob(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Akinwumi Adesina and peter Obi remain the two men that i can vouch will lift Nigeria from the present mess we currently find ourselves in....

In saner climes, they should be the ones contesting for the president's seat, but no, we're stuck with Buhari and the likes.

The two have got my vote anytime anyday!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by ogbonti: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Spatta:

You cracked me up with your perfect description of Tifnumbu, Apolo eye and rotten teeth made me laugh so hard that i think you deserve a national award for such description

Lol, thanks my brother, was just trying to create some fun trivia. However, unfortunately, it is true. Tinubu, not bright minds like Fashola, or Osinbajo, will succeed Buhari. Imagine another wasted 8 years added to the 4 hopeless years remaining with Buhari, that’s already 12 years of locust eating up Nigeria. Everyone who is smart knows and sees it coming, but no one wants to talk about it... Naija, damn it!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Onosage2: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2019
tritt:
It's very simple, you can't give what you don't have. BUBU gat nothing upstairs.

Bubu has never contributed any tangible developmental plan to our dear country... He is clueless

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Arewa1408: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
candidtalk:

Thank you. At least we still have intelligent and well-informed posters on NL to make one feel all is not hopeless.

Goodquestion:

There is a sense of truth in what you are saying. But I thought some group of people went protesting in Japan against him, didn't he show up?

LLMG:
He is in Japan for another event. he was not invited to the G7 summit.

Just realized Reno Omokri fooled most lazy youths. The picture of Adesina with Trump was from 2017 and that of Adesina with Merkel was from 2018. This was Adesina with Buhari in Japan today...

https://www.nairaland.com/5387580/akinwumi-adesina-meets-president-buhari.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Arewa1408: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
4gunners:
I don't reply mentions on political matters but I will make this an exception.

I want you to answer this question sincerely: If Nigeria were to be your project, will you allow PMB to head over it? The problem with some of us is that we assume Nigeria belongs to no one and therefore can be headed by anyone -- even the obviously incompetent ones.

My submission on intellectual discourse is not a narrow one as u've made it to look. I'm not saying the president should be among the think tank but occasions warrants that he makes an individual input when important topics are being discussed. Buhari in a board room, what contribution do you expect him to make?

I came back to this post after i saw Buhari and Akinwunmi in Japan today and the reply Reno Omokri and how he actually mixed the round table sitting with Paul Kagame pix with that of Akinwunmi and Trump from 2017 and Merkel and Akinwunmi from 2018 just to insult Buhari. See here @4gunners, most times we just talk out of ignorance and Nigerians are very good at talking out of ignorance. A typical example is the questioning of the CJN by Abaribe. Majority of folks do not understand the question asked nor the answer given but their overall summation was that the CJN was a total illiterate, all the folks i asked clearly, what was the question asked and what was the answer given, they had no clue, but they all were screaming that the CJN is a illiterate. Now, Buhari was Gov, Minister of Petroleum resources, PTF chairman, so many things, all those that knew him personally that i met and spoke with talked about how methodical, predictable, simple and smart he is, but stubborn as well and he is straight and direct. However, to your point, Buhari is old school, he is governing the only way he knows and for a complex nigeria, it is hard. Also, corruption has eaten deep into every fabric, imagine judges take bribe to deliver justice, that is the height of corruption my broda. That means the whole system is corrupt. It is hard to get out of that. I am not in support of Buhari for a second term, but that is what we have, we just have to deal with it and attack him based on facts, like Ganduje's episode, Maina, Burratai millions in Dubai, his appointments etc, these are all facts we can ask him sincere questions on while we hope to choose someone more dynamic and current in 2023.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Youngvegetable: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
ignitewatch:
What do you want him to go and say there?
how important cows are

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.