Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! (1457 Views)

Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / I Need Some Advice? My Man Cheated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
Am not seeking your opinion on morality on this subject but i would like to know your take asuming it is inevitable.

If your man cheated or were to cheat on you with one of the following classes of ladies, which would be most devastating to you and which would u rather prefare?
1. A hooker he sought for himself & paid 4 sex with
2. A sugar mommy he hooks up with 4 money and material wealth
3. A secret girl he fell in love with and spends a lot of his money and time on
4. A much successful career girl much finer and classy than you who has been dying to get him.
5. A cheerful giver, a nymphomaniac slut that sleeps around just for no strings attached fun (just added courtesy REALITY101)
Pls honest answers only
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by googles: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
swiftycool:

2. A sugar mommy he hooks up with 4 money and material wealth
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^@googles, can u explain is dis what u rather prefare or what u least prefare and why?
And to guys, if tables were turned on u which guy in the above categories would u rather prefare and which would u least prefare n y?
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Kelvinj(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
All of the above, Oops am a woman
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by googles: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dats wat I prefer. .cos I believe in productivity. In watever you do, you must be productive  wink
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by InkedNerd(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
@OP: None of the above. I don't care who he cheats on me with--its still wrong and I don't tolerate it. I'd rather leave the relationship.
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^@ inked nerd, pls read first post again, we all know its wrong, but ASUMMING you had a choice or put it this way, which one of his cheatmates would hurt u least and most & Y?
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by esdee1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
the sugar mummy is still dey, knowing the both are broke, or the guy need funds to take care of his real woman, paying a hooker is d worst of all,
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by 190: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
what kinda thread is this
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Dahbutter(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
I should think a hooker should be prefared 4 d ladies as they have no real sentimential attachment 2 d guy as it is a one off encounter due to "agro". I mean compare it to the others he has to do again and again. E.g no.2 and 3
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by iice(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
The hooker or the career woman.
The hooker coz it's a professional grin and someone he paid
The career woman coz if he cheated, atleast it's with someone finer, classier and successful
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Dahbutter(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
The most devastating to any woman would most likely be no. 2, becos the guy probably wont even be remorseful if caught, he might even b glad if u decide to call it quits u know. Love is powerful o
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ @ dahbutter, how do you mean? I never spoke about love 4 The sugar mommy. Or do u mean No. 3
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Dahbutter(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
Swifty, Sorry fe the mix up, i meant no.3 lady, the one he is in love with
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by fubiluv: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
To be Honest,i would prefer he doesn't cheat on me at all or to best of my knowledge.
But if i must choose,i will prefer he goes for 1 or 2 cos he has no feelings for them.Its business.
As for 3 and 4,no way cos:
for 3,he wants her and is ready to do anything to get her even if it means losing me.
for 4,she wants him and will do anything it takes her(Time,money her body) to get him.
But the best option will be for us to remain faithful to each other. smiley
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
guess hooker may be more acceptable no sentimental attachment.
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
Assuming the tables were turned I still wouldn't stay in the relationship regardless of who she's cheating with but
for number 1 (the gigolo) , I'd feel inadequate as if I were not man enough and eventually she'd get to meet number 4 and move on to number 3.
For number 2 ( the sugar daddy ) , I'd still feel inadequate , albeit financially , and she'd still move on to number 4 and then to number 3. Women need emotional and financial satisfaction and if you can provide both she'll be all yours , only if she loves you though
Assuming you satisfied emotionally and financially yet she cheats on you with another ( number 3 ) , then she was never in love with you in the first place. Could be an ex she was never emotionally detached from or a younger more virile man , she's bound to cheat on you cos she was never in love with you in the first place.
For number 4 ( the toaster ) , you have no problem as long as she loves you and you meet her needs , if not , expect any of the scenarios and eventually number 3.

Anyway you see it it doesn't look good at all. It is however a different ball game if the tables were turned
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by xhosachoc(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
swiftycool:

Am not seeking your opinion on morality on this subject but i would like to know your take asuming it is inevitable.

Pls honest answers only

I view no.3 as being the worst thing that can happen.I will spill the beans but please dont bite a chunk of my head off.After accidentally becoming No.3 for a few years ,i decided to withdraw any contact with the man.He in turn became very needy and statred texting me up to 20 times and my phone kept going non stop.This impulsiveness resulted in the wife finding one of the texts and she rang my number several times but of course i did not answer as i know that the only person who had the number was the guy in question and i  immediately knew that the shit had hit the fan. sad

I just turned off the phone and basically treated it like nuclear reactive matter but i felt really bad and in an obscure way wished i could do something to make it right but i just maintained the assumption that now that he had been found out he would stop pestering me  and sort whatever had led him to stray the first time.I was deluding myself.Guess who turned up with a new phone saying the other one was not safe,telling me a sob story and being the stupid  fool that i am ,i let my selfish emotions come first ,and swallowed the story,hook ,line and sinker .God ,what is it with me?

Anyway,we still together,we keep things light and always make sure we have a good time.I get visits during the week and every weekend.If there are any business trips and i don't have uni commitments,i am always invited.I know i am being a terrible fool in a sick and twisted way and i think my inability to resist this man is an undermining weakness.I cant go into any further details as i would not want to compromise his position.Whatever we do ,we try not to harm the family life.We have clear boundaries to help eliminate the chances of the phone incident happening again .Inside my selfish,self destructing self,i do have an inner sensitivity and have this feeling of being a sleaze ball and a skank but i still continue all the same. undecided
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by steeze(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
@xhosa, i'm guessing d money ur also getting must be a motivating factor.
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by xhosachoc(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
steeze its a combination of factors.he has inspired me in a lot of ways he is intelligent, kind ,hes good company,gsoh,extremely good in bed,generous,tall and good looking ,romantic,ambitious , dominant ,oh and nigerian!just to mention afew things
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^ I appreciate your frankness, but expect a barrage of condemnation any minute now. grin
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by googles: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky:

^^ I appreciate your frankness, but expect a barrage of condemnation any minute now. grin

come hia bunny kiss
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
googles:

come hia bunny kiss

I'm right here tigress kiss kiss

@ topic

If the roles were reversed, I guess I'd go for #2. . . .strictly business and she's likely spending the money on me. grin
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hmm, well lets keep reading them ladies replies, The op made this easy I wonder why d heck the long grammar comments re for. Anyways UUum lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by mordi4evah: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
2 n 4 n d hell wiv evrythin else!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
Personally, if tables were turned around in my case i believe no. 3 would as well be my greatest Nightmare, because whatever i have or i am wont make any difference to her once the lady's mind is made up about her love for the guy, fighting her, fighting 4 her or breaking up wont even hurt her as someone said earlier

On the other hand, a girl who cheats on me with a sugar daddy (No. 2) would hurt me the least because i know its just 4 the money and her greed, i wont be that much hurt knowing that she'd have just  fuckd herself up. With a sugar daddy she would always be second fiddle until when he is tired and gets another fresher meat after he must have used the best part of her and wasted her years.
Besides, a sugar daddy is only more appealing because he got real much money and is more matured, which i can be if i work at it and learn  wink
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Dsense(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
None of the above should be tolerated.
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Op you need to put a #5: A cheerful giver
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by swiftycool(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
REALITY101:

Op you need to put a #5: A cheerful giver
hmmmm makes sense o, as them full town so. i think i will, thnx
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by InkedNerd(f): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
swiftycool:

^^^@ inked nerd, pls read first post again, we all know its wrong, but ASUMMING you had a choice or put it this way, which one of his cheatmates would hurt u least and most & Y?

Sweetie, I did read it and yes we all know its wrong but I can't bring myself to choose one of those options. He's be better off just breaking up with me.
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by yme1(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
1. A hooker he sought for himself & paid 4 sex with
i would go for this,atleast i know she is a hooker with no strings attached and he in it for the sex
altho that might hurt cause he is indirectly pointing out blankly that he is not getting enough jigbijigbi from me or i aint good in bed or he just gat low self esteem

4. A much successful career girl much finer and classy than you who has been dying to get him
that explains itself
Re: Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! by Bella87(f): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2010
I'd rather go for N° 2 . . . any of the rest and he's totally history

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'll Think About It" She Said. / Guys, How Do You Feel About These Things? / 10 Rules 2keep Men Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.