Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,374 members, 7,897,662 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Instant Cure For Persistent Hiccups! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Instant Cure For Persistent Hiccups! (386 Views)

How I Stopped Persistent Hiccups / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Cure For Persistent Hiccups! by Jefe1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
I’ve been having this crazy hiccups which started yesterday evening. Like 1hour after I woke this morning the hiccups started again I drank lots of water and tried other remedies I got online but it persisted till this afternoon. I call my mum and she asked me to take lime and to my greatest surprise in less than a minute after I started sucking on the lime the hiccups disappeared it worked like magic. Just decided to share this for the sake of others who are or may find themselves in this same situation. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Instant Cure For Persistent Hiccups! by Meeloreh(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you don't have access to lime, just hit a friend and ask him/her to smack you when you're carried away. A sudden smack especially at your back takes hiccups away too

1 Like

Re: Instant Cure For Persistent Hiccups! by jiyajoseph: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Some natural methods can be used to cure the hiccups. If you have hiccups, then you should drink plenty of water. This will help you in cure it or else have a spoon of lemon extract. These natural methods will help you prevent hiccups. skin laser treatment los angeles

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? / Toilet Paper Vs Wet Wipes Which Is Better? / Sleeping On Back May Not Lead To Worse Pregnancy Outcomes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.